SJW/Climate Activist Hypocrisy

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
gretaarrest.jpg
Swedish potato? I always thought the title was Doom Goblin.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The Doom Goblin loves to film fake staged arrests. Her most recent one was in Norway where she was protesting wind mills. Yeah, she is just an idiot who wants attention and the "environment" doesn't matter to her. The grift must go on.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Gasoline and diesel fuel are at record highs yet Biden goes on a banning spree to ban tens of millions of acres from oil drilling. Democrats are truly evil and stupid people.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Is it just me or did this autistic lolcow really pack on the pounds recently? Maybe if she cut back on all that food climate change might be solved?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Biden says he wants a "green energy transition", which can never happen as those sources of electricity are intermittent plus we still need fossil fuels for things like plastic and fertilizer, but he keeps banning domestic mining of the minerals needed to produce all those so called green tech items. This is the third mine in a few months which Biden has banned.

Biden apparently believes domestic sources should never be allowed and we should just be dependent on China for basic goods.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!