SJW's flood Twitter with well wishes for Steven Crowder

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There is a poster at Twitter called Sussex_Squad and it's trolling me cuz I can't stand Ginger and Nutmeg... I think it is an actual African black, partly literate.

Am I the only one not on Twitter? Lol.
No, I'm, not on that or facebook.
Facebook is a riot. I once logged on drunk and a bit Breakfallish. My folks got multiple calls saying that my account had been hacked. All because I explained how Jesus was really a drug fiend and a bisexual deviant. The bible-bashers were quite shocked. Fuck knows why?
It was great until they started banning everyone left and right. I typically got back to back 30 day bans, once for a post I made more than a year before. Fuck zuk in the ass with a red hot poker! Anywho, I deleted it.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
There is a poster at Twitter called Sussex_Squad and it's trolling me cuz I can't stand Ginger and Nutmeg... I think it is an actual African black, partly literate.

Facebook is a riot. I once logged on drunk and a bit Breakfallish. My folks got multiple calls saying that my account had been hacked. All because I explained how Jesus was really a drug fiend and a bisexual deviant. The bible-bashers were quite shocked. Fuck knows why?
It was great until they started banning everyone left and right. I typically got back to back 30 day bans, once for a post I made more than a year before. Fuck zuk in the ass with a red hot poker! Anywho, I deleted it.
Hahahaha...surprisingly I managed to only get banned once for a couple days. They sent me a message to see if I wanted to retract the word “cunt”, I told them to get fucked as I was in Australia and it’s a term of endearment. They weren’t convinced!
:LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yep. Happens to me. I only get 30 day bans.

Last time when I only had like 3 days left, I got another 30 day for something I posted in 2017. It wasnt even bad... I quoted The Waterboy and said "little girls are the devil". It was "hate speech" to FB.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Last time when I only had like 3 days left, I got another 30 day for something I posted in 2017. It wasnt even bad... I quoted The Waterboy and said "little girls are the devil". It was "hate speech" to FB.
Yea, they get a hard on for a CON and go haywire. I try to encourage others to kill their accounts but its like crack cocaine or at least like smoking. People just cant seem to give it up. I'm a pretty big asshole though which makes shit like this easy.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

It’s funny how there are different standards depending on where you live. Australia seems a lot more relaxed than in the States. I mostly use it for various groups within.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It’s funny how there are different standards depending on where you live. Australia seems a lot more relaxed than in the States. I mostly use it for various groups within.

Which is fucked up, isnt it?

Leftists hate liberal democracy. And all the big tech monopoly fucks are left wing. All the corporate elites are left wing and the government uses them to squash rights. Its legit fascism.

Blows my mind that a few decades were devoted to poisoning everyone in academics against real liberals, conservatives and Republicans and now we have unchecked fascism supported by useful idiots who dont even know what real fascism is.