Unvaxxed Patriots Vs Antifa (It doesn't end well for the SJW Soy Soldiers)

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
amazing how the views changed in an instant

it's almost as if the left is a heard of lemmings waiting for orders to jump off a cliff

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Biggie will probably be around to remind you of that PKB you've just made...
Is Biggie your current gay sex partner?

Projection, thy name is Admin...
Tell it to Stubby.

Talk to your own weiner...
So you admit to having a special relationship with Stubby's weewee?
You still “so looking forward” to seeing breakfall’s cock again?

Stubby wouldn’t kick about seeing anyones cock. Preferable the under 10 set

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

it's almost as if the left is a heard of lemmings waiting for orders to jump off a cliff

They are like that with everything. Lying manipulative hypocrites. Who project.
Yes because that Twitter guy is the official spokesperson for all non Trumptards.

(I really thought Betsy DeVos was going to make these people smart)

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

They are like that with everything. Lying manipulative hypocrites. Who project.
Yes because that Twitter guy is the official spokesperson for all non Trumptards.

(I really thought Betsy DeVos was going to make these people smart)

You know you should just say you dont give a fuck about kids in the country.

Because you didnt know what School Choice even was, you called it "segregation"(which it's literally the exact opposite) and slammed it, and now you are like "haha thought Devos was gonna make them smart".

You have no genuine care or empathy for others. You really dont. I'm glad the people stuck in that inner city mess give you amusement.

I dont think it's cute or funny that Biden ripped away education options for children. You using that like that is just gross and selfish.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
237404588_4540421402704380_5406574439198897713_n.jpg
I agree. Scientifically, surgical masks dont stop virus'.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeeeeesssss......this gives me a raging justice boner!

Gawd that's satisfying.

Really, Dovey?

That's sad if this is becoming an everyday occurrence in your country.

Reminds me of the Last Days of the dying Weimar Republic in Germany.

The argument is that there's supposedly less chance for those who have been vaccinated to catch it, allegedly ranging from 40%-70%, depending on which brand they choose.

I don't know how much truth there is to the claim, even if it was 100% guaranteed to prevent Covid I still wouldn't get it, not for a virus which isn't particularly dangerous for people my age. I've never had a vaccination in my life, except for in primary school for TB.

The Pfizer loses most protective attributes relatively quickly... some reckon within 3-4 months, and that's counting the first few weeks of sparse protection.

The jabs are for mugs, muppets, and morons...

Screw the brief Antibody rise... I want some of that long lasting T-cell action...

Studies show the JJ is stronger at 8 months than at 1 month. 8 months is as far out as they have been able to gather data, but if it's stronger at 8 months, I imagine it will last a good long time. It has strong effectiveness against Delta as well. So, I'm glad I'm a mug, muppet, and/or moron right now.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yeeeeesssss......this gives me a raging justice boner!

Gawd that's satisfying.

Really, Dovey?

That's sad if this is becoming an everyday occurrence in your country.

Reminds me of the Last Days of the dying Weimar Republic in Germany.

The argument is that there's supposedly less chance for those who have been vaccinated to catch it, allegedly ranging from 40%-70%, depending on which brand they choose.

I don't know how much truth there is to the claim, even if it was 100% guaranteed to prevent Covid I still wouldn't get it, not for a virus which isn't particularly dangerous for people my age. I've never had a vaccination in my life, except for in primary school for TB.

The Pfizer loses most protective attributes relatively quickly... some reckon within 3-4 months, and that's counting the first few weeks of sparse protection.

The jabs are for mugs, muppets, and morons...

Screw the brief Antibody rise... I want some of that long lasting T-cell action...

Studies show the JJ is stronger at 8 months than at 1 month. 8 months is as far out as they have been able to gather data, but if it's stronger at 8 months, I imagine it will last a good long time. It has strong effectiveness against Delta as well. So, I'm glad I'm a mug, muppet, and/or moron right now.

A lot of people think J&J is a one shot version of the new MRNA vaccine. It's not. I'm glad I went with that one.

I have nothing against new technology....I just prefer security with my vaccines lol

• Interesting
Reactions: Joe

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

So what DD? Looks like you’ve been making your bed for the last 20 years. What do ya have to lose? I’m sorry

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They've got pressurized biosuits if you ever want to wear something that'll stop virus', libtards. Till then, dont bother with lame assed masks.