I respect your right to be unvaxxed now gtfo my Respirator your dead, we have someone who deserves it.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Someone who doesn't get vaccinated shouldn't be prioritized over others who do get vaccinated. They were afforded the opportunity to be protected and chose not to do so.

They should wait until their level of disease is prioritized.
Exactly, you can't have your cake, and eat it too.

I'm not saying they should go last. I'm just saying that they should necessarily go first if someone else is more sick than they are...people here can't read though. So, now they have their filthy knickers all knotted up.
That all I'm saying, they just have to wait in the back of the line for the people that followed the protocols

If the people that followed the protocols are more sick.

It should always be according to level of the illness over another's. However, they shouldn't be first simply because they chose not to vaccinate and now they're sick.

This is soooo funny.

Admin and The Leaker actually disagree on this, but Admin keeps acting like they agree.

It is like he can read what she is saying, but he cannot process it.

Very interesting.
he cannot process anything but a cock in his mouth

FACT
More anal retentive gibberish from the board bald hunchback.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
ME6RQR9_o.jpg
200.gif

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Someone who doesn't get vaccinated shouldn't be prioritized over others who do get vaccinated. They were afforded the opportunity to be protected and chose not to do so.

I'm not saying they should go last. I'm just saying that they should necessarily go first if someone else is more sick than they are...people here can't read though. So, now they have their filthy knickers all knotted up.
That all I'm saying, they just have to wait in the back of the line for the people that followed the protocols

It should always be according to level of the illness over another's. However, they shouldn't be first simply because they chose not to vaccinate and now they're sick.

This is soooo funny.

Admin and The Leaker actually disagree on this, but Admin keeps acting like they agree.

Very interesting.

FACT
But you still suck a lot of cock tho

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

This is soooo funny.

Very interesting.

FACT

It's all about the cock with him.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

This is soooo funny.

Very interesting.

FACT

It's all about the cock with him.
it's all about the bacon with you, fatso

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Women are given a choice to not be skank sluts and use birth control

They shouldn't be allowed to get abortions

Go screw yourselves with a coat hanger in a dirty alley

So emotional. Need a hanky?

See what I mean? Just like aidsman poark is to stupid to see why the comparison fits perfectly and is 100% logically consistent. These are the same evil racist bigots who support medical treatment being denied based upon race. They are fucking evil and anything they get control over they will corrupt and abuse.

Yep.

I've tried to give the benefit of the doubt and but dems/progs will shit on it.

They want it but they want it their way. So all corrupt government needs to do is make it a partisan issue and these heartless puppet shills will go right along with whatever human rights abuses they think "fight the right". They dont care about the precedent or impact.

They have supported so many things that have done SO MUCH fucking HARM and they dont even give a shit. Destroy communities. Get people killed in riots. Destroy countless small businesses(while benefitting all those wealthy big corps...I mean come on). Attacking regular Americans who rent out properties by pushing them into foreclosure and financial ruin(and letting corps buy up those properties), destroying jobs. Energy independence.

Trashing womens rights by letting men self identify as women. Cant have womens rights when "women" doesnt even mean anything anymore. It's a state of mind now. Let's ignore women and girls being abused, raped in vulnerable female spaces because "teh right iz biggits!"

And the calling for people who didnt get the vaccine to be labeled "trumperz!" and sent home to die by drowning in their own fluids without so much as a bit of comfort meds.

You cant even talk to them. They are fucking monsters.

I really do not understand how people are like this. I wouldnt let another human being suffer or die because I dont agree with their free choices.

Emergency rooms dont even leave uninsured homeless drunks go without care. And all their decisions that led to that. They get care and get admitted and are stabilized and they get help applying for further benefits to get any ongoing care they need.

And these leftards who brag about their "compassion" are so fucking devoid of it they make as well be actual fucking nazis. That's the level of inhumane they are.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

This is soooo funny.

Very interesting.

She will correct herself eventually like she did on letting men self identify as women so they can come into female spaces.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm with Howard on this.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
He's pretty mean to the 0.3% Then again, if I were in charge, I'd lash Stern to a bundle of firewood and burn him in Times Square.

A fucking elitest who made millions by being a vulgar fucking pig degrading and objectifying women.
No wonder libs love him so much

That was when they were pretending to support freedom of speech.

Which no one disagreed with at all.....people were just concerned with the impact on society.

And HERE WE ARE.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Fun fact.

We have more deaths under Biden than we did under Trump

talk about total liberal failure

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Biden sniffs babies its a fact, hell he sniffs all adolescents

He pinched his nieces nipple right on video. She even confirmed it.

Lets vote for that guy..

The people who voted for him knowingly voted for a guy who finger raped a woman. Women admitted they believed Tara R but voted Biden anyway.

If WE believed Trump had raped or assaulted someone? If there was evidence? We wouldnt vote for him. We would want justice.

I feel like there is no point in even bothering anymore. They dont really care about anything. We will have to constantly fight just to keep our rights.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
So anyway he died.....

Covid patient dies at a hospital weeks after his wife sued another to keep him on a ventilator
Scott Quiner’s case drew wide attention this month after his wife filed a court petition to stop a Minnesota hospital from removing the ventilator

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I can't even imagine what a lifeflight from Minnesota to Texas would cost.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I thought libtards were for spending all the money no matter what cuz muh feelz? :Popcorn:
Lucky you have a lot of guns and ammo, The Covids don't stand a chance at your house!
Lucky? Luck has nothing to do with it! These guns didnt luck their way into this house!
Don't strain yourself patting your own back, a retarded Arab guy from England came to America and within two weeks armed himself and took a Synagogue hostage. Getting guns in America is ridiculously easy.