I respect your right to be unvaxxed now gtfo my Respirator your dead, we have someone who deserves it.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️
Someone who doesn't get vaccinated shouldn't be prioritized over others who do get vaccinated. They were afforded the opportunity to be protected and chose not to do so.

They should wait until their level of disease is prioritized.
Exactly, you can't have your cake, and eat it too.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Someone who doesn't get vaccinated shouldn't be prioritized over others who do get vaccinated. They were afforded the opportunity to be protected and chose not to do so.

hahahahahahahahaha saying that to the cow

:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm not saying they should go last. I'm just saying that they should necessarily go first if someone else is more sick than they are...people here can't read though. So, now they have their filthy knickers all knotted up.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Are you having a stoke? perhaps you should put it to good use, in your Olympic sized Swimming pool!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Women are given a choice to not be skank sluts and use birth control

They shouldn't be allowed to get abortions

Go screw yourselves with a coat hanger in a dirty alley

So emotional. Need a hanky?

See what I mean? Just like aidsman poark is to stupid to see why the comparison fits perfectly and is 100% logically consistent. These are the same evil racist bigots who support medical treatment being denied based upon race. They are fucking evil and anything they get control over they will corrupt and abuse.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I'm not saying they should go last. I'm just saying that they should necessarily go first if someone else is more sick than they are...people here can't read though. So, now they have their filthy knickers all knotted up.
Not as knotted as your many chins tho

just sayin, piggy

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

That all I'm saying, they just have to wait in the back of the line for the people that followed the protocols

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Are you having a stoke? perhaps you should put it to good use, in your Olympic sized Swimming pool!
Do you have a cock in your mouth right now?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

See what I mean? Just like aidsman poark is to stupid to see why the comparison fits perfectly and is 100% logically consistent. These are the same evil racist bigots who support medical treatment being denied based upon race. They are fucking evil and anything they get control over they will corrupt and abuse.
FUCK YOU, YOU NON LITERATE PUKE

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

That all I'm saying, they just have to wait in the back of the line for the people that followed the protocols
But people who followed the protocols shouldn't be in such a situation now should they?

derp derp derp

thanks for playing

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

NtcjkMZ.jpg

Like looking in the mirror eh... Ya fat turd!!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

FUCK YOU, YOU NON LITERATE PUKE
Is the princess getting little girl mad now?

Need a cock to make you feel better?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

If the people that followed the protocols are more sick.

It should always be according to level of the illness over another's. However, they shouldn't be first simply because they chose not to vaccinate and now they're sick.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Biden has proven to be a total failure on this whole corona thing tho

that's an undeniable fact

He can't even convince trumpers to take a vax that Trump's leadership developed

imagine that

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Trump gave NY shit tons of ventilators and a hospital ship and you libs didnt use em. There's plenty to spare.
How many is a shitload?
More than the entire country needed. PWN3D!
I wonder if circumstance might have changed in the last couple years? you diseased maggot.
They have changed. We've found out you lied your ass off when you told us the vax would stop the spread, when you told us the vax would prevent covid, when you told us the vax prevents mutations, when you told us things would normalize after we got it. I'm sure there's a lot more thats changed but right now I'm focused like a laser on the EU assholes pretty much giving up on the vax altogether and declaring it a waste of time.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Trump gave NY shit tons of ventilators and a hospital ship and you libs didnt use em. There's plenty to spare.
How many is a shitload?
More than the entire country needed. PWN3D!
I wonder if circumstance might have changed in the last couple years? you diseased maggot.
They have changed. We've found out you lied your ass off when you told us the vax would stop the spread, when you told us the vax would prevent covid, when you told us the vax prevents mutations, when you told us things would normalize after we got it. I'm sure there's a lot more thats changed but right now I'm focused like a laser on the EU assholes pretty much giving up on the vax altogether and declaring it a waste of time.
Can't give up on the COVID hysteria this close to the midterms

rat bastard libs need it to ensure they can cheat again

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

It should always be according to level of the illness over another's. However, they shouldn't be first simply because they chose not to vaccinate and now they're sick.

This is soooo funny.

Admin and The Leaker actually disagree on this, but Admin keeps acting like they agree.

It is like he can read what she is saying, but he cannot process it.

Very interesting.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

This is soooo funny.

Admin and The Leaker actually disagree on this, but Admin keeps acting like they agree.

It is like he can read what she is saying, but he cannot process it.

Very interesting.
he cannot process anything but a cock in his mouth

FACT