Unvaxxed Patriots Vs Antifa (It doesn't end well for the SJW Soy Soldiers)

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
So you can agree with scientists that agree but others can't disagree along with scientists who disagree with the scientists you agree with...because science can't have disagreements?

Lulz.... idiot!
Yes, when it's something like 9 Billion Doctors saying yes, against 3 Chiropractors with ties to the Trump Organization saying no.

The founder of the PCR test bagged its wrong use before he died. The founder of the mRNA vaccine has bagged its reckless promotion during this pandemic as potentially catastrophic...

Those are just two, mind you... but two important ones who aren't chiropractors... then there's a whole slew of others of big note and background that say similarly...

This a monumental mistake.
oFcW9o8.jpeg

Schrodinger's Vaccine.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
So you can agree with scientists that agree but others can't disagree along with scientists who disagree with the scientists you agree with...because science can't have disagreements?

Lulz.... idiot!
Yes, when it's something like 9 Billion Doctors saying yes, against 3 Chiropractors with ties to the Trump Organization saying no.

The founder of the PCR test bagged its wrong use before he died. The founder of the mRNA vaccine has bagged its reckless promotion during this pandemic as potentially catastrophic...

Those are just two, mind you... but two important ones who aren't chiropractors... then there's a whole slew of others of big note and background that say similarly...

oFcW9o8.jpeg

Schrodinger's Vaccine.

Yep, the left still can't meme.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Lulz.... idiot!

oFcW9o8.jpeg

Schrodinger's Vaccine.

Yep, the left still can't meme.
Sloppy dismount, fail.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

The argument is that there's supposedly less chance for those who have been vaccinated to catch it, allegedly ranging from 40%-70%, depending on which brand they choose.

I don't know how much truth there is to the claim, even if it was 100% guaranteed to prevent Covid I still wouldn't get it, not for a virus which isn't particularly dangerous for people my age. I've never had a vaccination in my life, except for in primary school for TB.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

The argument is that there's supposedly less chance for those who have been vaccinated to catch it, allegedly ranging from 40%-70%, depending on which brand they choose.

I don't know how much truth there is to the claim, even if it was 100% guaranteed to prevent Covid I still wouldn't get it, not for a virus which isn't particularly dangerous for people my age. I've never had a vaccination in my life, except for in primary school for TB.

The Pfizer loses most protective attributes relatively quickly... some reckon within 3-4 months, and that's counting the first few weeks of sparse protection.

The jabs are for mugs, muppets, and morons...

Screw the brief Antibody rise... I want some of that long lasting T-cell action...

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Biggie will probably be around to remind you of that PKB you've just made...
Is Biggie your current gay sex partner?

Projection, thy name is Admin...
Tell it to Stubby.

Talk to your own weiner...
So you admit to having a special relationship with Stubby's weewee?
You still “so looking forward” to seeing breakfall’s cock again?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yeeeeesssss......this gives me a raging justice boner!

Gawd that's satisfying.

Really, Dovey?

That's sad if this is becoming an everyday occurrence in your country.

Reminds me of the Last Days of the dying Weimar Republic in Germany.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Tell it to Stubby.

Week 4, Stubby still buzzing over Breakfall's Iron cock.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Tell it to Stubby.

Week 4, Stubby still buzzing over Breakfall's Iron cock.
you still "so looking forward" to seeing it, fagboi?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Lulz.... idiot!

oFcW9o8.jpeg

Schrodinger's Vaccine.

More strawmen and dishonesty.

Btw....I have a whole series of these

FB-IMG-1628796942633.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yeeeeesssss......this gives me a raging justice boner!

Gawd that's satisfying.

Really, Dovey?

That's sad if this is becoming an everyday occurrence in your country.

Reminds me of the Last Days of the dying Weimar Republic in Germany.

It's already a regular occurence to have antifa committing acts of political violence against innocent citizens with no accountability.

It's way past time people start fighting back

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lolz they get FUCKED up.

"">

I posted this stuff in the Antifa thread. BTW it has been confirmed that the Hispanic male patriot (who was wearing an American flag) was stabbed by the Antifa attackers at the Recall Gavin Newsom rally yesterday.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Lolz they get FUCKED up.

"">

I posted this stuff in the Antifa thread. BTW it has been confirmed that the Hispanic male patriot (who was wearing an American flag) was stabbed by the Antifa attackers at the Recall Gavin Newsom rally yesterday.

That fucking soyboy cuck wearing his sister's skinny jeans and trainers, I'd have rammed that knife up his ass.