I respect your right to be unvaxxed now gtfo my Respirator your dead, we have someone who deserves it.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I thought libtards were for spending all the money no matter what cuz muh feelz? :Popcorn:
Lucky you have a lot of guns and ammo, The Covids don't stand a chance at your house!
Lucky? Luck has nothing to do with it! These guns didnt luck their way into this house!
Don't strain yourself patting your own back, a retarded Arab guy from England came to America and within two weeks armed himself and took a Synagogue hostage. Getting guns in America is ridiculously easy.
And now he's dead. Problem solved!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I thought libtards were for spending all the money no matter what cuz muh feelz? :Popcorn:
Lucky you have a lot of guns and ammo, The Covids don't stand a chance at your house!
Lucky? Luck has nothing to do with it! These guns didnt luck their way into this house!
Don't strain yourself patting your own back, a retarded Arab guy from England came to America and within two weeks armed himself and took a Synagogue hostage. Getting guns in America is ridiculously easy.

And a 26 year old cross dresser who easily attacked a ten year old girl in a female bathroom is being placed in juvenile detention with more minor girls.

Rape is ridiculously easy in America. And you wanna disarm MY daughters while supporting men being able to legally follow them into locker rooms.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

And a 26 year old cross dresser who easily attacked a ten year old girl in a female bathroom is being placed in juvenile detention with more minor girls.

Rape is ridiculously easy in America. And you wanna disarm MY daughters while supporting men being able to legally follow them into locker rooms.
admong wants to be raped

at a gloryhole or truckstop toilet preferably

FACT

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Trump gave NY shit tons of ventilators and a hospital ship and you libs didnt use em. There's plenty to spare.

A friend of mine was actually provided one for free @Lokmar courtesy of the Canadian medical system for a pre-existing condition unrelated to COVID. Sleep apnea & a heart condition.

Otherwise they've been extremely hard to come by here because the hospitals needed them so badly. N95 masks too. They used to be available in drug stores but the hospitals & doctors needed them too so they're also much harder to find now.

But a person can't just get a ventilator anytime they feel like it in Canada.

Maybe they're easier to get in the States?

I wonder if @Dove knows.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Trump gave NY shit tons of ventilators and a hospital ship and you libs didnt use em. There's plenty to spare.

A friend of mine was actually provided one for free @Lokmar courtesy of the Canadian medical system for a pre-existing condition unrelated to COVID. Sleep apnea & a heart condition.

Otherwise they've been extremely hard to come by here because the hospitals needed them so badly. N95 masks too. They used to be available in drug stores but the hospitals & doctors needed them too so they're also much harder to find now.

But a person can't just get a ventilator anytime they feel like it in Canada.

Maybe they're easier to get in the States?

I wonder if @Dove knows.
My father in law got a c-pap no problemo. America is way better than canduhduh.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️
272256138_481305103356987_1915931563527247495_n.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Admin, again.....that's a right wing meme mocking YOU.

You establishment shills are the ones who think if it's not reported by corporate media it's not real who call everyone conspiracy theorists.

Vet your memes better. The irony is ridiculous.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Seems to me, everyone I know getting covid now has been vaccinated.
I got vaccinated 3 times & never got sick.

However I never got the Pfizer jab.

Most of these breakthrough cases are with Pfizer, eh.

Not sure if being COVID-free had anything to do with getting vaccinated or not. Just a precaution I suppose.

The MMR vaccine might be just as effective against COVID.

Reggie Dunlop

Factory Bastard
Seems to me, everyone I know getting covid now has been vaccinated.
I got vaccinated 3 times & never got sick.

However I never got the Pfizer jab.

Most of these breakthrough cases are with Pfizer, eh.

Not sure if being COVID-free had anything to do with getting vaccinated or not. Just a precaution I suppose.

The MMR vaccine might be just as effective against COVID.
Never got vaccinated, never had covid to my knowledge. Never stopped living my life either or did the mask bullshit. Except where required to get in places. I just got the fake vax ID for travel. Nothing wrong with getting the vax, it's just a matter of choice.