Unvaxxed Pregnant Mothers risk spontaneously aborting their feti

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Unvaccinated pregnant women more likely to experience severe covid symptoms and newborn deaths, study says

Yesterday at 6:10 a.m. EST

Pregnant women who are unvaccinated against the
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
are not only more likely to be hospitalized for covid-19, but also at more risk of seeing their newborns die less than a month after birth, according to
in Scotland that was published Thursday.

The study was released in Nature Medicine, a monthly journal. The authors looked at more than 144,000 pregnancy records going back to March 2020, when the first coronavirus case was detected in Scotland.
But the authors focused on data between December 2020 and October last year because that was when vaccine shots and tests were more widely available. During that period, the unvaccinated made up 77 percent of all pregnant women who were infected and more than 90 percent who required hospitalization and critical care.

All the infant deaths examined in the study occurred for mothers who had not been vaccinated at the time of their covid-19 diagnoses, the authors said.

Shouldn't somebody being suing them?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Really? My daughter had it. No problemo. She wasnt one of the amazing 0.4% tho.
Really, I drove a Pinto for a few months in the Navy and it never blowed up on me once, so all those stories in the news about Pintos blowing were fake!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Really, I drove a Pinto for a few months in the Navy and it never blowed up on me once, so all those stories in the news about Pintos blowing were fake!
More than half the covid peepoe in the Florida Healthcare system right now are fully vaxed. Guess all that bullshit about the vax preventing covid and keeping people out of the hospitals was fake! PWN3D!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
More than half the covid peepoe in the Florida Healthcare system right now are fully vaxed. Guess all that bullshit about the vax preventing covid and keeping people out of the hospitals was fake! PWN3D!
Stop lying about stuff that is so easily verified, you over-ripe Potatoe.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So Admin is accusing pregnant women who made a choice not to get a vaccine they may be uncomfortable taking during pregnancy "abortionists" if they suffer the loss if their child.

It's like the only thing consistent with Admin is his misogyny.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Too bad, dickhead. My info comes from a doctor, not some politicized "news source".

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So Admin is accusing pregnant women who made a choice not to get a vaccine they may be uncomfortable taking during pregnancy "abortionists" if they suffer the loss if their child.

May as well have pulled that kid out full term and dropped him into a vitamix!!!!!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Too bad, dickhead. My info comes from a doctor, not some politicized "news source".
The Article comes from a Team of Research Doctors in Scotland, you sad Potatoe.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Yes. You summed it reasonably accurately.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
271654487_4820295434716556_6934011721630069895_n.jpg

The Same curve on opposite sides of the Country. What makes Florida such a unique and delicate snowflake, to vary waay off these data sets?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The Article comes from a Team of Research Doctors in Scotland, you sad Potatoe.
Doctors in Scottland arent in Florida, stupid faggit! PWN3D!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Your words

"Unvaxxed Pregnant Mothers are Abortionists" -Admin.

Meaning if they get sick and their baby dies, you blame them because they weren't comfortable with the vaccine. The vaccine has no long term studies on it to show it's safe.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Your words

Meaning if they get sick and their baby dies, you blame them because they weren't comfortable with the vaccine. The vaccine has no long term studies on it to show it's safe.

And yet there's been Lotta 'spontaneous abortions' who got those MRNA vaccines eh @Dove.

Seems would be mothers are damned if they do & damned if they don't.

I shudder ta think of all the potential birth defects & future disabilities these vaccines will cause.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Your words

And yet there's been Lotta 'spontaneous abortions' who got those MRNA vaccines eh @Dove.

I shudder ta think of all the potential birth defects & future disabilities these vaccines will cause.
How about you libtarded cunts just leave everyone alone and let them decide to vax or not in private. Get all the fukin jabs ya want josephine. Just dont expect me to give a fuk!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Your words

Pretty much.

Its fucking cruel to try to manipulate mothers or basically say if their baby dies, they murdered their baby by not making the proper POLITICAL decision.

The left doesnt care about our HEALTH. They care about compliance.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Your words

Pretty much.

Its fucking cruel to try to manipulate mothers or basically say if their baby dies, they murdered their baby by not making the proper POLITICAL decision.

That vaccine kinda wrecked my body so I wonder would it does to an expectant Mother. That mRNA shit is nasty. The antivacxer group ain't entirely wrong. I think like any drug people pay a price when they vax

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Your words

Pretty much.

That vaccine kinda wrecked my body so I wonder would it does to an expectant Mother. That mRNA shit is nasty. The antivacxer group ain't entirely wrong. I think like any drug people pay a price when they vax
Almost everyone I know had the Moderna, (a couple dozen friends and fam) and only a couple sore arms for a day or so.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Your words

Pretty much.

Vaccines are typically safe for most people but there is always adverse events, side effects and risk involved with them. As any pharmaceutical.

There are gonna be people who CANT take it.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Why is a douche who supports abortion suddenly concerned with death of the preborn?

Oh that’s right it’s alledgedly Covid related so that’s what he’s supposed to think

carry on cocklicker

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Why is a douche who supports abortion suddenly concerned with death of the preborn?

Oh that’s right it’s alledgedly Covid related so that’s what he’s supposed to think

carry on cocklicker
Why are the Maga, Moral Majority, I done my reserch anti-vax crowd, studiously looking the other way while this is happening right before their very eyes?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Your words

Pretty much.

Almost everyone I know had the Moderna, (a couple dozen friends and fam) and only a couple sore arms for a day or so.

So did I.

But it seems to have done funny things to my joints.

I don't wanna vax any more at least til there is a safer alternatives

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

carry on cocklicker
Why are the Maga, Moral Majority, I done my reserch anti-vax crowd, studiously looking the other way while this is happening right before their very eyes?

Are you fucking kidding me?

Do you guys seriously NOT understand the difference between a tragic death from an illness or accident and intentionally killing a healthy human being because they exist?

Let me try to help you

From the article

"
She had gone to get her vaccine while pregnant last year, but said there had still been uncertainty at that early stage in the rollout over whether expectant women should have it.

She said: "I did initially go to get the vaccine, but at the time the advice was not to have it."

How fucking HEARTLESS are you people? You've gone so far into partisan hate la la land that you've disconnected from humanity.

Your logic here is what? That if someone makes a decision we dont like that tragically ends in death, that person has committed a murder? So if a pregnant woman gets in a car wreck and it kills her pre born child, YOUR logic dictates that since she knew the risk of being in a car and getting into accidents and chose to get in the car anyway.....she murdered her pre born baby. That's the same fucking logic you are using. That there is no difference between directly and intentionally killing a human and taking a risk that turned out tragically.

I dont think this woman who suffered the loss of her child would appreciate being USED as some irrational abortion "got ya!" or being compared to someone who intentionally had their preborn child killed and disposed of.

I also know that you guys are the first to tell this woman that her preborn baby was nothing. That he/she was a "potential" life. That she lost "dreams".....not her living human baby. Which is completely factually wrong, dehumanizing and cruel and loss mothers say this all the time, but since the establishment and corporate narrative is pro abortion, loss mothers and women who suffer post abortive trauma and women who were forced or coerced get shoved to the far back.

Nice logical fallacies, Admin. But this just shows that again.....you do not even understand the positions that oppose yours. And you consistently fail to see humanity in any of these issues.

So what......in your narrow mind, you think we should view this poor woman as a killer because she had to make a decision for herself that she, along with her doctor felt was safest for her? That she killed her baby because she GOT SICK?

GTFO. This is both a wildly ignorant form of manipulation as well as misogyny.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I think both you and LotusBottom have mentioned the word misogyny way too often. I mean waaaaaay too often. It’s a cop-out…plain and simple.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

carry on cocklicker

Are you fucking kidding me?

Do you guys seriously NOT understand the difference between a tragic death from an illness or accident and intentionally killing a healthy human being because they exist?

Let me try to help you

From the article

"
She had gone to get her vaccine while pregnant last year, but said there had still been uncertainty at that early stage in the rollout over whether expectant women should have it.

She said: "I did initially go to get the vaccine, but at the time the advice was not to have it."

How fucking HEARTLESS are you people? You've gone so far into partisan hate la la land that you've disconnected from humanity.

Your logic here is what? That if someone makes a decision we dont like that tragically ends in death, that person has committed a murder? So if a pregnant woman gets in a car wreck and it kills her pre born child, YOUR logic dictates that since she knew the risk of being in a car and getting into accidents and chose to get in the car anyway.....she murdered her pre born baby. That's the same fucking logic you are using. That there is no difference between directly and intentionally killing a human and taking a risk that turned out tragically.

I dont think this woman who suffered the loss of her child would appreciate being USED as some irrational abortion "got ya!" or being compared to someone who intentionally had their preborn child killed and disposed of.

I also know that you guys are the first to tell this woman that her preborn baby was nothing. That he/she was a "potential" life. That she lost "dreams".....not her living human baby. Which is completely factually wrong, dehumanizing and cruel and loss mothers say this all the time, but since the establishment and corporate narrative is pro abortion, loss mothers and women who suffer post abortive trauma and women who were forced or coerced get shoved to the far back.

Nice logical fallacies, Admin. But this just shows that again.....you do not even understand the positions that oppose yours. And you consistently fail to see humanity in any of these issues.

So what......in your narrow mind, you think we should view this poor woman as a killer because she had to make a decision for herself that she, along with her doctor felt was safest for her? That she killed her baby because she GOT SICK?

GTFO. This is both a wildly ignorant form of manipulation as well as misogyny.
Less is more! More people would read half of what you said if it was concise and to the point. Without previous repetition. Because I’m beginning to see a pattern. Listen to Uncle Breakfall…he’s giving you the utmost pearls of wisdom.

Less is more baby!