Remember kids. Santa isn't real but men can and do get pregnant

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
We are the "bad guys" in their hero story.

I just want my family to keep more of my husbands earnings and for the civil rights and protections of myself and daughters to be protected.

That makes us super evil and stupid and stuff.
Yeah that's just monstrous of you

why cant you be for normal stuff like men giving birth and tampons in boys bathrooms and 11 year old boys named desmond stripping in gay nightclubs for dollar bills?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Well Blurt for what it's worth, I didnt think you could so I'm not surprised.

You responded as I expected.
How much do you think your thinking's worth, Dovey?

I'm curious.

• LOL
Reactions: X

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
This is the part where Blurty claims he is too far above it all to answer a simple question regarding a position he supports

lol -- it's like a run book they all follow. A script. :LOL3:

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This is the part where Blurty claims he is too far above it all to answer a simple question regarding a position he supports

lol -- it's like a run book they all follow. A script. :LOL3:

Yep.

My thoughts are worthless and plebeian and he is so above me. Because he says so.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Hey guise the earth is a triangle being balanced on the back of a dancing monkey who orbits the sun on a galactic skateboard

what makes you say that Biggie? : I'm sorry. but I don't have to answer questions from people who are too lame an d hateful to understand the obvious

Yeah, mental illness hard at work right there.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Yep.

My thoughts are worthless and plebeian and he is so above me. Because he says so.
Well, let's not forget that he is qualified to converse with people who smell like garbage and couldn't give you an estimate on the last time they bathed if you pointed a gun to their face. For an annual income on par with that of a FedEx delivery driver.

And rumor has it he has a library card which is up-to-date.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
How much do you think your thinking's worth, Dovey?

I'm curious.

What's the purpose of THIS question, Blurt?

I'm more concerned about the worth of the biology of women and our need for protections and civil rights based on it.

I'm not really concerned with your predictable low opinion of people who do not think the way you do. I realize I'm talking to an arrogant and pompous person who thinks he is more enlightened than he is. I know you look down on me and im not going to ever care about that.

You guys oppose males colonizing countries but colonizing womanhood and treating harmed women and girls as collateral damage on the quest you decided for us all whether we want it or not is perfectly fine - and I have a problem with that that I'll never shut up about.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Well yeah and a way to be patronizing while he does it.
that framework only exists among people who are just as delusional and stupid as he is.

Intelligent people see right through his facade

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
that framework only exists among people who are just as delusional and stupid as he is.

Intelligent people see right through his facade

I dont think of myself as some superior intelligent person.

It's always best to enter any discussion assuming the other person knows things you dont.

But even when you are asking these people what they are saying or supporting and asking about contradictions in that or weal spots....they bite and insult.

I swear. They are the snottiest and dumbest "smart" people I've ever seen.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I dont think of myself as some superior intelligent person.

It's always best to enter any discussion assuming the other person knows things you dont.

But even when you are asking these people what they are saying or supporting and asking about contradictions in that or weal spots....they bite and insult.

I swear. They are the snottiest and dumbest "smart" people I've ever seen.
Under normal circumstances yes.

But when you are entering a discussion with a person who believes in 86 genders and some absurdity that men can become pregnant it is best to assume that the only thing this person knows that you don't centers mostly around a personal familiarity with acute mental illness.

At least that's what I do.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I say "Merry Christmas" to people I know celebrate it... with everyone else I only bring it up if they do.

Personally I'd be just as happy with "Merry Solstice" but I guess that's just me.

I say happy and merry to everyone… mostly because I’m so excited for Christmas that I can’t stop myself from blurting it out.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Blurting things out is the surest way to happiness.

Never give your tongue a chance to doubt your brain, I say. You can always fix things later, yo!

Of course, this may piss off the usual gang of hyperconformist hurluberlus but, well, fuck 'em.

Oops! Did I just say that?

I guess I did.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
tenor.gif
C'mon, Scouse!

Nobody wants to look that deeply into your ear holes!

Last edited:

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I guess I still haven't made up my mind as to whether Dovey is a TERF or a FART.

I'm leaning toward FART, though.

"Dovey is a FART!" has a nice ring to it.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Blurting things out is the surest way to happiness.

Never give your tongue a chance to doubt your brain, I say. You can always fix things later, yo!

Of course, this may piss off the usual gang of hyperconformist hurluberlus but, well, fuck 'em.

Oops! Did I just say that?

I guess I did.

So you only mean that if the person "blurts" things you agree with.

Blurt.....YOU are the conformist. I'm not sure how you can hold views that are seen as the correct and acceptable ones legally and culturally and call the people who get punished for wrong think "hyperconformists" .

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
So you only mean that if the person "blurts" things you agree with.

Blurt.....YOU are the conformist. I'm not sure how you can hold views that are seen as the correct and acceptable ones legally and culturally and call the people who get punished for wrong think "hyperconformists" .
There goes you again, ascribing to people views you're critical of, without even knowing whether those people actually hold those views, and then--and this is the fun part--snapping Big's suspenders while gloating that you've "owned a Lib" yet again. You're the very personification of a Straw Man fallacy.

You're like a circus clown performing for the other clowns while the audience members, scratching their heads, are left to wonder what fresh train wreck is unfolding yet again before their eyes.

In a way, you and I are the Yin and Yang of this forum, Dovey (and I'll let you determine which one of us is which); I don't share my political or social views with anyone here whereas you do nothing but. Over and over and over again, perhaps in the bizarro belief that the louder you scream, the saner you'll be deemed.

I discuss these issues in a most forthright and honest manner, but only in venues where rabid dogs are asked to wait outside.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
There goes you again, ascribing to people views you're critical of, without even knowing whether those people actually hold those views, and then--and this is the fun part--snapping Big's suspenders while gloating that you've "owned a Lib" yet again. You're the very personification of a Straw Man fallacy.

You're like a circus clown performing for the other clowns while the audience members, scratching their heads, are left to wonder what fresh train wreck is unfolding yet again before their eyes.

In a way, you and I are the Yin and Yang of this forum, Dovey (and I'll let you determine which one of us is which); I don't share my political or social views with anyone here whereas you do nothing but. Over and over and over again, perhaps in the bizarro belief that the louder you scream, the saner you'll be deemed.

I discuss these issues in a most forthright and honest manner, but only in venues where rabid dogs are asked to wait outside.
^^^^ triggered. Lol

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Blurt you have absolutely ZERO issue with ascribing views to other people without even knowing if those people have those views. You do it all the time. You even claimed opposition to the current gender cult movement was all "right wing religious loons".....when it's been left leaning people. Feminists. Homosexuals. It only very recently got on the radar of right wing people. You did it right now accusing me of shit I've never even done. Where have I ever gloated about "owning a lib"? I directly address what people SAY. I dont create strawmen. I'd love to know a strawman I've created.

I was never rude or shitty to you until you were rude and shitty to me.

I definatrly have shared far more than my politcal beliefs and if you go back you'll see not just that but people derailing every exchange into politcs because people who are in the establishment party do not view those outside of that as human. You got Admin who does nothing BUT shit post his hateful opinions of others, and Oak who is forever nasty and condescending to others who do not share her opinions. I cannot discuss fish tacos without getting some nasty bullshit. And Murd who completely turns on people and spews twisted version of things she was told off the boards.

I'm pretty far from the only one who posts enough politcs where the contributions could be called "screaming loud enough" to be "deemed sane" but that right there..... you share your beliefs when you attempt to degrade MINE. I've made attempts to have discussions with you. I'm constantly met with jabs and insults. You guys (and that should be obvious who I'm directly referring to here when I say "you guys") do not view your opponents as other human beings. Plain and simple....we all get that message loud and clear. You want to expect tolerance, kindness and compassion while showing absolutely none.

I can and do discuss these issues in honest and forthright manners regardless of rabid dogs slinging personal attacks at me. I'm actually used to it because no one can go against the left without getting unhinged hatred spewed at them.

I will never retreat or cower on this issue. Anywhere in the universe. I could be dead and I would find a way to defend and speak up for women and girls. I have three of them. One who is even more vulnerable due to the fact shes a lesbain and TRAs have turned homosexuals as trophies and objects to use for their "gender euphoria".

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
^^^^ triggered. Lol

You know the minute one of the resident establishment apologists sees someone opposing something they want....they immediately dehumanize that person, insult and patronize them, accuse them of this bigotry and phobia and isms....and then they preach when they get treated the SAME way they treat others.

I'm telling you. They dont see us as individual human beings. They view us as some monolith character written by propagandists and they want to cling to that because I guess it makes them feel superior.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
^^^ This is why people tell me to just shit on you guys and not bother.
Yeah, but that doesn't explain why you never listen to those people, though.

I want to say, "Histrionic Personality Disorder" with a large side of "Narcissistic Personality Disorder."

You're so in love with the look and sound of your own screeching that someone will soon have to fish you out from between the keys of your keyboard.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The Lady and the Tramp just don't get it, do they?

See here is the issue.

YOU should be worrying about YOURSELF "getting it" and doing YOUR part to properly understand others.

Not being a rude as fuck shit heel and expecting others to do the labor you wont do while you are being a dick.

Most people dont WANT to "get" you after actually trying with you only to be met with the only bullshit people in your bubble ever give. It looks miserable. I dont want any part of a belief system that inspires me to treat others the way team woke treats people.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
^^^ This is why people tell me to just shit on you guys and not bother.
No one can say you didn’t try to be civil with these vermin

But now you see they are lower than animals and can never be reasoned with

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
^ Now there's a novel thought.

Deflated ball, yep.

• Winner
Reactions: X