Remember kids. Santa isn't real but men can and do get pregnant

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Good grief.

I dont tell my kids that Santa is real either. My reasons are it is a lie, but it's also not about Santa but Jesus.

I explained it's a fun Christmas myth based on St Nick....a real man known for charity, giving to the poor to honor Christ, and for punching a heretic. So there is a "real Santa"....but on Christmas we give gifts to one another in that spirit.

Our holidays are more about Jesus than the santa and consumerism.

But to attack the tradition like that? Seriously? People are sanctimonious about this? That's shameful. And I'm someone who if my kid tells your kid Santa isnt real....I'm not gonna feel bad about it.

BTW can @Bastard Factory please unban big for Christmas?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Good grief.

I dont tell my kids that Santa is real either. My reasons are it is a lie, but it's also not about Santa but Jesus.

I explained it's a fun Christmas myth based on St Nick....a real man known for charity, giving to the poor to honor Christ, and for punching a heretic. So there is a "real Santa"....but on Christmas we give gifts to one another in that spirit.

Our holidays are more about Jesus than the santa and consumerism.

But to attack the tradition like that? Seriously? People are sanctimonious about this? That's shameful. And I'm someone who if my kid tells your kid Santa isnt real....I'm not gonna feel bad about it.

BTW can @Bastard Factory please unban big for Christmas?
Soooo... this post isn't about Santa nor even about Jesus, but about Biggies, eh?

Maybe we can put him in a box and gift-wrap him for you?

I bought myself a new Xbox last night. I don't need the box it came in. Have at it, Dovey.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Soooo... this post isn't about Santa nor even about Jesus, but about Biggies, eh?

Maybe we can put him in a box and gift-wrap him for you?

I bought myself a new Xbox last night. I don't need the box it came in. Have at it, Dovey.

Well......Blurt. There might be a reason for that.

Kinda funny that Big is a misandrist and not very full of the "spirit of Christ".

I'll just let you figure things out.

Btw where the post about Big? Asking BF at the bottom to unban him magically makes the whole damn thing about him? I guess it's all about YOU Blurt and your xbox.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Why do you LGBTQ people become so vile whenever God's word is spoken?

It's almost like shining light on cockroaches

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I say "Merry Christmas" to people I know celebrate it... with everyone else I only bring it up if they do.

Personally I'd be just as happy with "Merry Solstice" but I guess that's just me.
i was at a store the other day with a door greeter that kept saying 'happy holidays' 2 everyone ahead of me... then when she said it 2 me i replied 'merry christmas' and she practically yelled it back 2 me with a big smile lol

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well......Blurt. There might be a reason for that.

Kinda funny that Big is a misandrist and not very full of the "spirit of Christ".

I'll just let you figure things out.

Btw where the post about Big? Asking BF at the bottom to unban him magically makes the whole damn thing about him? I guess it's all about YOU Blurt and your xbox.

I bought an Xbox series X too but it was for a 12 year old (who already has a PS5 and to many other things to mention). I can't imagine an adult buying kids stuff like that. Even one insane enough to banana peel and invert his dick.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I bought an Xbox series X too but it was for a 12 year old (who already has a PS5 and to many other things to mention). I can't imagine an adult buying kids stuff like that. Even one insane enough to banana peel and invert his dick.

I dont even understand the point of that comment.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I live in London and I’ve never heard anyone say happy holidays, it’s merry Christmas. So there.

Americans lost their way and gave in to people who ran out of causes to protest over.

I noticed it started about 1981 when they (whoever the fuck they are) wanted Baa Baa Black Sheep changed.

Resist, resist, resist, the bad changers.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Well that's because you are so much smarter than everyone else. So why don't you put your vastly superior intellect to good use and answer this question.

What is a woman?
Dovey, if you don't know what a woman is, I can't help you.

Sorry about your penis.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Dovey, if you don't know what a woman is, I can't help you.

Sorry about your penis.

I know what a woman is.

I'm asking YOU to explain what a woman is.

Okay let's try this. What beyond my biology makes me a woman?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
tenor.gif

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I know what a woman is.

Why are you asking me? Only you can know what has made you the woman you are.

And I'm not your therapist.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Why are you asking me? Only you can know what has made you the woman you are.

And I'm not your therapist.

That's objectively false, Blurt. Anyone can know I'm a woman by simply observing my biology.

Anyone can know I was born a woman. I'm dont identify as a woman. This is my biological reality.

Can you begin to see the issue here how this gender identity is more of a religion than a reality? Anyone can SAY they feel like anything. We dont base laws on anything but objective reality.

I would say those who are NOT at peace with their biological reality are dysphoric and need help. Not in a mean way.....they really need help and we are not helping them. In fact we are destroying peoples entire lives with this "affirmation no matter what" model. Blurt it's not whimsical and romantic when someone grows up a permanent medical patient who was sterilized as a minor and has no sexual function. Or when women are being harmed by men with a sexual fetish.

Or gay people are being harrassed with rapey views like the "cotton" or the "boxer" ceiling.

It's not cute and fun when people are being irreparably damaged and harmed.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
That's objectively false, Blurt. Anyone can know I'm a woman by simply observing my biology.

Anyone can know I was born a woman. I'm dont identify as a woman. This is my biological reality.

Can you begin to see the issue here how this gender identity is more of a religion than a reality? Anyone can SAY they feel like anything. We dont base laws on anything but objective reality.

I would say those who are NOT at peace with their biological reality are dysphoric and need help. Not in a mean way.....they really need help and we are not helping them. In fact we are destroying peoples entire lives with this "affirmation no matter what" model. Blurt it's not whimsical and romantic when someone grows up a permanent medical patient who was sterilized as a minor and has no sexual function. Or when women are being harmed by men with a sexual fetish.

Or gay people are being harrassed with rapey views like the "cotton" or the "boxer" ceiling.

It's not cute and fun when people are being irreparably damaged and harmed.

"I'm sorry, Dove, I'm afraid I can't do that."

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I know what a woman is.

Blurt knows full well that a person without ovaries and a vagina is not a female, but he will never admit it.

He prefers instead to be obtuse and skirt around the issue (no pun intended).

Penis = male, vagina = female. It's that simple. There are only 2 genders, fuck the jewish gender reassignment docs and their Talmud which references 8 different genders.

8gndrs.png

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I really enjoy watching the festivities of Blurt being too cowardly to demand clarity from lily's statement that "everything" is wrong with a man pretending to be a woman and her being too clueless & cowardly to provide it

these people are made for one another.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Blatilda!

He's on twitter, looking for pictures of Hunter Biden's peepee

How's JOE ?

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I really enjoy watching the festivities of Blurt being too cowardly to demand clarity from lily's statement that "everything" is wrong with a man pretending to be a woman and her being too clueless & cowardly to provide it

these people are made for one another.

We are the "bad guys" in their hero story.

I just want my family to keep more of my husbands earnings and for the civil rights and protections of myself and daughters to be protected.

That makes us super evil and stupid and stuff.