Remember kids. Santa isn't real but men can and do get pregnant

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Awe.. princess balenciaga doesn't seem to approve. All of the sudden his true colors surface and he decides it prudent to cater to the lowest common denominator among us with "So many WERdZes". And just to be sure you know he still carries this self fabricated belief you are beneath him He even peppers in a little leet speak for the added zest and some false pretense that he is so hip and so with it.

Hey cock drip, do you think if you were to carry on the drooling charade long enough your sorry excuse for a government would subsidize the bibs, padded helmets and free shortbus rides for life like they do with that spacey minion X? You know, the retard you're attempting to emulate here?

Again, a facade, just like everything else about this cheap knock off impersonation.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
The only "leftist" (for want of a better term) on here that it's possible to debate with in a civilised manner is Gerraty.... I'm hesitant to lump him in with the resident libtards as he understandably distances himself from those nutjobs and their hysterical nonsense much of the time.
He doesn't resemble the modern leftist piece of shit in any way.

And as dumb as they are even they concur

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Bastard Factory is a terrible location for an Oxford Union Debating society level discourse...I'm not sure why anyone would bother arguing politics here.

Shaking foliage, thumping chests, and loud pant-hoot vocalizations are common dominance and/or territorial displays among primates. The louder and more seemingly aggressive the more effective a display is presumed to be.

While not particularly suitable to its new purpose of debating politics humans haven't bothered to evolve a replacement for the display; personally I suspect it's because they consider it fun as well as intimidating.

This is, of course, also why I say "fuck" a lot.
I can't help it... I'm only another shaved ape after all.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
At the risk of puncturing blurtenciaga's cellophane ego I decided to post this really thought provoking video by the highly esteemed Matt Walsh, the man who trail blazed the question "what is a woman" to these deviants now asks the very pertinant question "why is it so important for drag queens to cross dress in front of children"?

@Joe -- your thoughts on the matter appreciated

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Good question. I guess you need to be a religious nutjob and hateful to not support destroying womens rights and erasing women.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Oh stop! You're going to make poor little Blurt have a conniption with all this fox news rhetoric against the scared LGBTABCDEFGHIJKLMNOP+/10 community!

Cant we just find 20 or so Tweets on how Elon Musk is prepping the world for war against the Arch Angel himself with his purchase of twitter instead? So that Blurt's craving for good quality amusement free of political undertones on a troll board can be contented ?

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh stop! You're going to make poor little Blurt have a conniption with all this fox news rhetoric against the scared LGBTABCDEFGHIJKLMNOP+/10 community!

Cant we just find 20 or so Tweets on how Elon Musk is prepping the world for war against the Arch Angel himself with his purchase of twitter instead? So that Blurt's craving for good quality amusement free of political undertones on a troll board can be contented ?

Dude X is telling Flea why he is a dick to me is because I "talk about kids"

Remember in the shout box the night before last this asshole was supporting and meat shielding Oak while she was using my kids to attack me?

And who brought up kids yesterday? Murds gross fucjing comment about school and CPS

Now they are crying victim and saying I talk about kids

You cannot make this shit up

All that shout box shit is still in a thread right? I'm gonna have to refresh some memories here

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Dude X is telling Flea why he is a dick to me is because I "talk about kids"

Remember in the shout box the night before last this asshole was supporting and meat shielding Oak while she was using my kids to attack me?

And who brought up kids yesterday? Murds gross fucjing comment about school and CPS

Now they are crying victim and saying I talk about kids

You cannot make this shit up

All that shout box shit is still in a thread right? I'm gonna have to refresh some memories here
Did he go into a tizzy of equal force when admin said your child should be used as a sex toy?

Or when Oaf said children being senselessly murdered was ""karma"" because 12 jurors in Wisconsin didn't share her close minded view of the world and of our justice system and what it is designed to protect?

if not, then he's just as much of a transparent outrage phony as the sumo sisters, belongs in their fold and can go find a landmine to pogo hop on for all I care.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Did he go into a tizzy of equal force when admin said your child should be used as a sex toy?

Or when Oaf said children being senselessly murdered was ""karma"" because 12 jurors in Wisconsin didn't share her close minded view of the world of our justice system and what it is designed to protect?

if not, then he's just as much of a transparent outrage phony as the sumo sisters, belongs in their fold and can go find a landmine to pogo hop on for all I care.

No he was cool with Admin askjng if my 5 year old is being used as a sex toy

He was cool with Oak ranting about my children in the shout box (and he even joined her)

And he was cool with Turdock bringing up my kids yesterday and he only had a problem when I finally shit on Murds felon looking child fingering boyfriend.

I'm GLAD they are so hurt and offended. They deserve it.

Let me go ahead and triple down on the fact Turds boyfriend is on a sex offender list.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I'm going to let God himself spin up a cretin like Blurt for the moment

"male and female he created them" Genesis chapter 5 verse 2

Is the creator lying here?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
According to your avatar blurb...you've been an obnoxious forum pig since 2006, that is quite an accomplishment.

Suddenly, I'm not so impressed with Oxford. Much like how I am unimpressed with Harvard after Kushner.

Only he, at least, has hundreds of millions of dollars.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm going to let God himself spin up a cretin like Blurt for the moment

"male and female he created them" Genesis chapter 5 verse 2

Is the creator lying here?
Jesus said to them, "When you make the two into one, and when you make the inner like the outer and the outer like the inner, and the upper like the lower, and when you make male and female into a single one, so that the male will not be male nor the female be female, then you will enter [the (Father's) domain]."
--The Gospel of Thomas, verse 22

No, I reckon the Creator weren't lyin'... but zie clearly sobered up at some point.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Jesus said to them, "When you make the two into one, and when you make the inner like the outer and the outer like the inner, and the upper like the lower, and when you make male and female into a single one, so that the male will not be male nor the female be female, then you will enter [the (Father's) domain]."
--The Gospel of Thomas, verse 22

No, I reckon the Creator weren't lyin'... but zie clearly sobered up at some point.
The Gospel of the Gullible has no place in the authentic bible canon

Not that someone with an acute mental disorder and a fiendish fetish for flatulence during fornication would actually know that

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
According to your avatar blurb...you've been an obnoxious forum pig since 2006, that is quite an accomplishment.

It's pretty consistent reading themselves into everyone else.

They dont recognize their own filters and it's a big handicap. Oaks real bad with that. Everytime she has an emotion while reading one of us....she thinks shes picking up OUR emotions.

Youd think all that time on forums she would have gotten sharper with the empathy but nah. No growth.

Blurt does this a lot this as well. He doesnt like my message and cannot just discuss it, it makes him angry so he reads in all this "screaming" and "religious hate" that is no where in any of my posts. Just a lot of projection.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
hey blurt, were you "assigned" 10 fingers and 10 toes at birth or was the doctor making a simple and sane observation of that completely fucking obvious

unless of course, your mutant deficiencies are more severe than we might have assumed?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Awe.. princess balenciaga doesn't seem to approve. All of the sudden his true colors surface and he decides it prudent to cater to the lowest common denominator among us with "So many WERdZes". And just to be sure you know he still carries this self fabricated belief you are beneath him He even peppers in a little leet speak for the added zest and some false pretense that he is so hip and so with it.

Hey cock drip, do you think if you were to carry on the drooling charade long enough your sorry excuse for a government would subsidize the bibs, padded helmets and free shortbus rides for life like they do with that spacey minion X? You know, the retard you're attempting to emulate here?

Again, a facade, just like everything else about this cheap knock off impersonation.
All that verbal jizz jus to say he copied the X'y LOL
get with it shorty, ffs its almost new years

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Hey let's have guns like the air we breath and doods that look like ladies oh my AHAHAHAHA
Ffs lucky yer short, you can duck all the bullshit