Remember kids. Santa isn't real but men can and do get pregnant

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yeah, but that doesn't explain why you never listen to those people, though.

I want to say, "Histrionic Personality Disorder" with a large side of "Narcissistic Personality Disorder."

You're so in love with the look and sound of your own screeching that someone will soon have to fish you out from between the keys of your keyboard.

I DO listen. All I go on is exactly what you type.

I dont believe you listen at all. You...like every other wokey....have an attitude that you are ABOVE other people and when people disagree with you or oppose your position it's because something is wrong with them.

And you completely dismiss valid and serious problems and impacts of the view you have in favor of taking shots at your opposition and criticizing them rather than addressing the points.

The narcissism is a baseline requirement for people who hold the views you have and I'm FAR from the only one who notices. So again you avoid the points to attack the person and are ....projecting.

You are so in love with the way you want to see yourself that you dont see at all. I do not believe you are capable of an authentic and respectful discussion, you dehumanize and degrade your opposition while pretending you know what tolerance and compassion is.

You hate women and dont agree that we deserve to have dignity and rights.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
No one can say you didn’t try to be civil with these vermin

But now you see they are lower than animals and can never be reasoned with

They cannot do it.

Their egos are so fucking huge they are lost causes.

I'm actually grateful that I dealt with circumstances that broke me down as hard as I was broke down after everything I lived through.... being able to admit fault and wrong is not something everyone can do.

Youd think their lives depended on always being right the way they cling to that. Theyll ignore rape and abuse before admitting this is a problem. Vulnerable women and girls have suffer just so these assholes can feel good about themselves. They cant even muster a human conversation on a FORUM where it's as impersonal as possible.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Not being a rude as fuck shit heel and expecting others to do the labor you wont do while you are being a dick.
Wait a sec. Is this Bastard Factory or The Donny and Marie Osmond TV show?

What's next? A meat-shielding Pat Boone crooning about being nice for the sake of Jesus? Fuck off with that shite, Dovey.

Go sit your penitent ass down on a pew, Church Lady.

• LOL
Reactions: X
OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Wait a sec. Is this Bastard Factory or The Donny and Marie Osmond TV show?

What's next? A meat-shielding Pat Boone crooning about being nice for the sake of Jesus? Fuck off with that shite, Dovey.

Go sit your penitent ass down on a pew, Church Lady.

^^^ totally not the narcissist. This is tolerance and enlightenment right here.

He tries to call people out on what he thinks their character defects are and gets pissed and shitty when his rude bullshit is noticed.

I can tell by the references and stereotypes Blurt is a few decades older than me. But he is a damn child incapable of seeing and understanding others.

Always being pleased with himself while saying mean and dismissive shit to someone....and getting righteous when his attitude is pointed out.

You are not above anyone, Blurt. If that angers you....looks like something you need to work through. Or stay in a bubble...the world is rough.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
The narcissism is a baseline requirement for people who hold the views you have...

I'm actually grateful that I dealt with circumstances that broke me down as hard as I was broke down after everything I lived through....
^ One of these sentences is not like the other.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
^ One of these sentences is not like the other.

DUDE

Again...learn to properly judge YOURSELF first.

I'm not the one who attacks people because they disagree with me. I DO attack their stance and arguments. And if you going to sit here and show a deep lack of empathy and your glaring bias blindness and take shots ....common sense should tell you you will get insulted back.

It shouldnt be difficult to grasp this.

I dont think you are ever going to get over yourself enough to hear anything others have to say and you are gonna stay stuck what you think I should be doing and how you filter my posts through your woke anti God lense. So clearly this is a total waste.

Last edited:

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Always being pleased with himself while saying mean and dismissive shit to someone....and getting righteous when his attitude is pointed out.
I'm going to take a stab in the dark here and guess that, by "someone," you mean you?

I'm a paragon of civility to anyone not trying to bust my eardrums with religious hatred.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, lookit who made it out of the surf!

Breaky!

You still got both legs and a science degree?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I'm terribly sorry Dove. Seems my thread mocking this absurd notion that men can get pregnant has sent poor blurtenciaga here straight up the living room drapes with his cheap wig on fire and a shard up his ass like a stunned cat who just made contact with the business end of a taser.

I'm sorry if my deep connection with reality displeases you sir, or should I say ma'am? Or should I just let the truth come on out to singe your dirty ass hairs like I usually do and say "get fucked if you don't like whatever it is I decide to say to you and your twisted cabal of perverted deviants".

Don't try to act like you're all so above it all with me because you own a library card and a thesarus, princess. I see right through your thin facade. You're a fucking nobody, you've never amounted to anything worth being and this has always been true and always will be true no matter how much 18th century philosophy you manage to consume before bedtime in your one room government subsidized flat. Period.

To me you are, always were and always will be a placebo intellectual. A gross cross dressing fake in more ways than one. A victim-hood junkie degenerate with an acute mental disorder wishing to play victim when Dove finally meets your snickering tone with the equal force it has long deserved. I had you pegged from the first day you stepped off your platform at the circus and put your bearded lady theatrics up on full display back at SG you creepy fucking loser who cannot attain any meaningful respect in a real world setting.

Now piss off, back into whatever gloryhole you just slithered out of, Freakshow.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Bastard Factory is a terrible location for an Oxford Union Debating society level discourse...I'm not sure why anyone would bother arguing politics here.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Here's the thing tho

When drugs and alcohol and sexual perversions of all kinds have failed to spring you from the confines of your own sordid existence which remains depressing despite all of your fancy dollar tree plaques on the wall and community cirrus degrees come on down to a troll forum and attempt to prop up your deflated ball of an ego with the two dollar worlds you gleaned off some word of the day toilet paper. And leverage the shallow predictability of like minded, equally transparent phonies such as the sumo sisters to drop ego soothing approval emojis on your shitposts in a fleeting hope that this will somehow make you feel better about being a truly shallow and worthless sub-human.

Me? As always, color me unimpressed with this fucking forgery of an intellectual

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Here's the thing tho

When drugs and alcohol and sexual perversions of all kinds have failed to spring you from the confines of your own sordid existence which remains depressing despite all of your fancy dollar tree plaques on the wall and community cirrus degrees come on down to a troll forum and attempt to prop up your deflated ball of an ego with the two dollar worlds you gleaned off some word of the day toilet paper. And leverage the shallow predictability of like minded, equally transparent phonies such as the sumo sisters to drop ego soothing approval emojis on your shitposts in a fleeting hope that this will somehow make you feel better about being a truly shallow and worthless sub-human.

Me? As always, color me unimpressed with this fucking forgery of an intellectual
“Sumo sisters” !!! Classic! :LOL3:

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm going to take a stab in the dark here and guess that, by "someone," you mean you?

I'm a paragon of civility to anyone not trying to bust my eardrums with religious hatred.

Yeah you want a high five for being civil to people who DONT challange you? Wow. Such a big accomplishment. It's so hard to be nice in an echo chamber where everyone agrees with and validates you! You really challange and stretch yourself, Blurt.

Here is some "religion" for you

"You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ 44But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you, 45that you may be sons of your Father in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust. 46For if you love those who love you, what reward have you? Do not even the tax collectors do the same? 47And if you greet your brethren only, what do you do more than others? Do not even the tax collectors do so?" ~ Matthew 5.

Sad that you are so infected with insecurity and hatred that you growl and bark over a woman who is defending the rights and protections of women.

Your gender religion (and that is exactly what it is...a religion) isnt serving your spirit well. I never have spewed "religious hate" at anyone, let alone you. You are the only one who is hateful. You seem to have a lot of resentment towards Christian's that you have decided to spew at me. Looks like anything that opposes what you want to believe and force onto others is "religious hatred". Pretty convenient excuse for your selfish bullshit and inability to cope with opposition and scrutiny.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Blurt can plug his ears and close his eyes to all the "religious hatred" of all the gay males who do NOT want anything to do with vaginas. Or lesbians who dont want to be bullied into calling males lesbians and being okay with "girl dicks".

How dare these religious nut jobs and "conformists" refuse to go back into the closet or accept this new homophobic conversion therapy.

Blurt doesnt have to listen to ANYONE defend their dumb rights and boundaries. That's all "religious hate".

Women, lesbians and gay males are the ones who have to twist and bend and get rid of their "hateful" boundaries and "get it" and give up our silly protections and rights now that gender cultists have decided everything is about them and fuck everyone else.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

These hateful religious conformist gay men STILL fighting to be respected.

Silly faggots right? The only people on earth that matter are trans people. The rest of us need to bow down at their feet and apologize for ever thinking we had any rights.

What gets me is how the people who support this trans shit are so full of fucking hatred for EVERYONE else. They talk about being "kind" as they trample on the protections and dignity of women and girls (they expect and demand we take the abuse with a smile) and spew viscious homophobic hate at gay people who refuse to go back in the closet and openly say they are firmly ONLY attracted to the same SEX. That's a high crime again in 2022.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Blurt demands I love and care more for strange males than my own daughter

And if I defend my gay daughter against these rotten, selfish males. ....its "religious hatred".

At least that's what he tells himself so he can avoid dealing with all the problems and hatred and dehumanizing disrespect of other human beings that his cult has.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Its transphobic to not want to sleep with or date these people and that's worse than even racism....because trans people are the only ones who matter. None of the rest of us are humans...we are all props here for the use and needs of just these fucking monsters.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
No one can say you didn’t try to be civil with these vermin

But now you see they are lower than animals and can never be reasoned with
The only "leftist" (for want of a better term) on here that it's possible to debate with in a civilised manner is Gerraty.... I'm hesitant to lump him in with the resident libtards as he understandably distances himself from those nutjobs and their hysterical nonsense much of the time.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Personally I'm tired of the lot of them. Imagine if every single LGBT identifying freak was put down or incarcerated, what loss would it be to society and humanity as a whole?

Clown world badly needs an enema.