Unvaxxed Pregnant Mothers risk spontaneously aborting their feti

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So Admin is accusing pregnant women who made a choice not to get a vaccine they may be uncomfortable taking during pregnancy "abortionists" if they suffer the loss if their child.

It's like the only thing consistent with Admin is his misogyny.
I think both you and LotusBottom have mentioned the word misogyny way too often. I mean waaaaaay too often. It’s a cop-out…plain and simple.

I'm saying it as I see it.

What's it a "cop out" for exactly? A cop out for calling out leftists ignoring the rape and abuse of women caused by "self identity" gender ideology? The sexism is the trans ideology doctrine?

A cop out for calling out Admin for blaming a woman for the death of her preborn baby because she didnt take the Covid vaccine and got sick?

Misogyny exists.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
So Admin is accusing pregnant women who made a choice not to get a vaccine they may be uncomfortable taking during pregnancy "abortionists" if they suffer the loss if their child.

I think both you and LotusBottom have mentioned the word misogyny way too often. I mean waaaaaay too often. It’s a cop-out…plain and simple.

What's it a "cop out" for exactly? A cop out for calling out leftists ignoring the rape and abuse of women caused by "self identity" gender ideology? The sexism is the trans ideology doctrine?

A cop out for calling out Admin for blaming a woman for the death of her preborn baby because she didnt take the Covid vaccine and got sick?

Misogyny exists.
You use the same words: gender, ideology, doctrine, misogyny. Hahahahaaa…you’re giving me a headache.
I spoke like that back in high school! :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Why is a douche who supports abortion suddenly concerned with death of the preborn?

Oh that’s right it’s alledgedly Covid related so that’s what he’s supposed to think

carry on cocklicker
Why are the Maga, Moral Majority, I done my reserch anti-vax crowd, studiously looking the other way while this is happening right before their very eyes?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Are you fucking kidding me?

Do you guys seriously NOT understand the difference between a tragic death from an illness or accident and intentionally killing a healthy human being because they exist?

Let me try to help you

From the article

"
She had gone to get her vaccine while pregnant last year, but said there had still been uncertainty at that early stage in the rollout over whether expectant women should have it.

She said: "I did initially go to get the vaccine, but at the time the advice was not to have it."

How fucking HEARTLESS are you people? You've gone so far into partisan hate la la land that you've disconnected from humanity.

Your logic here is what? That if someone makes a decision we dont like that tragically ends in death, that person has committed a murder? So if a pregnant woman gets in a car wreck and it kills her pre born child, YOUR logic dictates that since she knew the risk of being in a car and getting into accidents and chose to get in the car anyway.....she murdered her pre born baby. That's the same fucking logic you are using. That there is no difference between directly and intentionally killing a human and taking a risk that turned out tragically.

I dont think this woman who suffered the loss of her child would appreciate being USED as some irrational abortion "got ya!" or being compared to someone who intentionally had their preborn child killed and disposed of.

I also know that you guys are the first to tell this woman that her preborn baby was nothing. That he/she was a "potential" life. That she lost "dreams".....not her living human baby. Which is completely factually wrong, dehumanizing and cruel and loss mothers say this all the time, but since the establishment and corporate narrative is pro abortion, loss mothers and women who suffer post abortive trauma and women who were forced or coerced get shoved to the far back.

Nice logical fallacies, Admin. But this just shows that again.....you do not even understand the positions that oppose yours. And you consistently fail to see humanity in any of these issues.

So what......in your narrow mind, you think we should view this poor woman as a killer because she had to make a decision for herself that she, along with her doctor felt was safest for her? That she killed her baby because she GOT SICK?

GTFO. This is both a wildly ignorant form of manipulation as well as misogyny.
Less is more! More people would read half of what you said if it was concise and to the point. Without previous repetition. Because I’m beginning to see a pattern. Listen to Uncle Breakfall…he’s giving you the utmost pearls of wisdom.

Less is more baby!

The only ones who DONT read me are the ones who will never change their mind anyway.

They arent invested in anything besides partisan shit slinging.

WHY should I alter my posts to cater to the narrow minded?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Misogyny exists.
You use the same words: gender, ideology, doctrine, misogyny. Hahahahaaa…you’re giving me a headache.

You are asking me why I use the words associated with the topics being discussed?

So when we are talking about the whole trans thing.... I shouldnt use the language in place to discuss that topic?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Why is a douche who supports abortion suddenly concerned with death of the preborn?

Oh that’s right it’s alledgedly Covid related so that’s what he’s supposed to think

carry on cocklicker
Why are the Maga, Moral Majority, I done my reserch anti-vax crowd, studiously looking the other way while this is happening right before their very eyes?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Are you fucking kidding me?

Do you guys seriously NOT understand the difference between a tragic death from an illness or accident and intentionally killing a healthy human being because they exist?

Let me try to help you

From the article

"
She had gone to get her vaccine while pregnant last year, but said there had still been uncertainty at that early stage in the rollout over whether expectant women should have it.

She said: "I did initially go to get the vaccine, but at the time the advice was not to have it."

How fucking HEARTLESS are you people? You've gone so far into partisan hate la la land that you've disconnected from humanity.

Your logic here is what? That if someone makes a decision we dont like that tragically ends in death, that person has committed a murder? So if a pregnant woman gets in a car wreck and it kills her pre born child, YOUR logic dictates that since she knew the risk of being in a car and getting into accidents and chose to get in the car anyway.....she murdered her pre born baby. That's the same fucking logic you are using. That there is no difference between directly and intentionally killing a human and taking a risk that turned out tragically.

I dont think this woman who suffered the loss of her child would appreciate being USED as some irrational abortion "got ya!" or being compared to someone who intentionally had their preborn child killed and disposed of.

I also know that you guys are the first to tell this woman that her preborn baby was nothing. That he/she was a "potential" life. That she lost "dreams".....not her living human baby. Which is completely factually wrong, dehumanizing and cruel and loss mothers say this all the time, but since the establishment and corporate narrative is pro abortion, loss mothers and women who suffer post abortive trauma and women who were forced or coerced get shoved to the far back.

Nice logical fallacies, Admin. But this just shows that again.....you do not even understand the positions that oppose yours. And you consistently fail to see humanity in any of these issues.

So what......in your narrow mind, you think we should view this poor woman as a killer because she had to make a decision for herself that she, along with her doctor felt was safest for her? That she killed her baby because she GOT SICK?

GTFO. This is both a wildly ignorant form of manipulation as well as misogyny.
Less is more! More people would read half of what you said if it was concise and to the point. Without previous repetition. Because I’m beginning to see a pattern. Listen to Uncle Breakfall…he’s giving you the utmost pearls of wisdom.

Less is more baby!

The only ones who DONT read me are the ones who will never change their mind anyway.

They arent invested in anything besides partisan shit slinging.

WHY should I alter my posts to cater to the narrow minded?
Oi…now listen, you won’t keep me away from my sleep. It’s late and I need my beauty sleep.

Tchau. Boa noite menina pequena xx

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Misogyny exists.

You are asking me why I use the words associated with the topics being discussed?

So when we are talking about the whole trans thing.... I shouldnt use the language in place to discuss that topic?
Yeah,,,,heard it all before. I was impressed the first time. Now I’m developing a twitch in my temple. Good night to you and may your ‘morrow be breezy and enriched.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Misogyny exists.

Yeah,,,,heard it all before. I was impressed the first time. Now I’m developing a twitch in my temple. Good night to you and may your ‘morrow be breezy and enriched.

Try to steer clear of topics dealing with the trans issue. There is gonna be a lot of repeating of the language.

I'm already on tomorrow. I've woke up for the day and I'm having coffee. Its a rare morning where I'm awake first :D