@Deport, did you know how much Tucker loves Hunter?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Emails published by
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
appear to show a surprisingly close friendship between Hunter Biden and Fox News host Tucker Carlson.

In the emails, President Joe Biden's son tells Carlson that he loves him and his family and describes him as his "friend" and "buddy."

The Daily Mail said it found the emails on
which was the subject of intense controversy before the 2020 presidential election.

The laptop was said to have been left in a Delaware computer shop, then handed to former President Donald Trump allies, and eventually ended up with the Daily Mail.

One email exchange published by the outlet revealed that Biden wrote a letter of recommendation to Georgetown University for Carlson's son.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Tucker has always had "friends" over on the democrat side of politics. It's not weird at all. Tucker absolutely seems like the kind of person who would try to be there for and support someone struggling. Lots of decent people are like that. Me and my husband have been directly fucked over by friends were trying to be supportive of who turned out to be lying scammers.

Why is this news worthy? Is Tucker being accused of some crime?

Or is this somehow contradictory to "Tucker is teh far right extremist" view that has been plastered onto him?

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
Tucker has always had "friends" over on the democrat side of politics. It's not weird at all. Tucker absolutely seems like the kind of person who would try to be there for and support someone struggling. Lots of decent people are like that. Me and my husband have been directly fucked over by friends were trying to be supportive of who turned out to be lying scammers.

Or is this somehow contradictory to "Tucker is teh far right extremist" view that has been plastered onto him?
Isn't it a little early on a Sunday morning to be raving hysterically?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Isn't it a little early on a Sunday morning to be raving hysterically?

"Raving hysterically"?

From people with a DailyMail article that showed friendly interactions between Tucker and Hunter and think its news worthy for.....reasons?

Is there a point to this thread that is discussion worthy?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So, the laptop is real now?

Evidently it's real now.

But the important, news worthy part isnt any of the illegal dirty shit on there.

Its Tucker Carlson was friendly.

It's like living in a parody. You think.....these people cant be serious. But they are. :/

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
I mean, that laptop has Hunter saying nigger and snorting m and ms off his schlong...but saying hi to Tucker is what libs find interesting?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I mean, that laptop has Hunter saying nigger and snorting m and ms off his schlong...but saying hi to Tucker is what libs find interesting?

No shit.

BREAKING NEWS.......Tucker Carlson is a caring person who will try to be supportive of others regardless of politcs.

BURN HIM!!!

If this doesnt make it clear that none of these people give a real fuck about anything....nothing will. As long as some scum bag has the "right" political label....they can do whatever and the followers will look the other way.

If they see any way of attacking and smearing opposition? They will twist anything. It's all fake. They are fake. There is no grasp of authenticity with any of them.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Well, I think Hunter probably is a demon seed, much like Don Jr and the other one. And Tucker.

You must admit, it is pretty fucking odd that Tuck and Hunt are buds, now. Come on.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Well, I think Hunter probably is a demon seed, much like Don Jr and the other one. And Tucker.

You must admit, it is pretty fucking odd that Tuck and Hunt are buds, now. Come on.
I didn't care much for or about Tucker until TRUMP's reign began. He was a fairly mainstream rino style con. TRUMP woke him up as He did so many of us...

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I didn't care much for or about Tucker until TRUMP's reign began. He was a fairly mainstream rino style con. TRUMP woke him up as He did so many of us...

What will you do when Trump transitions to the great beyond?

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Donnie Jr....

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Donnie Jr....
:LOL3: :Excited5::BuhBye: