Biden's "don't deport a single illegal alien" policy has gotten the caravans forming again.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Illegal aliens in caravan demand Biden deliver on his open borders promise. What pieces of shit, both Biden and the illegal alien criminals. Notice how the illegal slien criminals are arrogantly making demands? Watch weak Biden fold like a wet paper towel.

Horrible.

So human trafficking is gonna spike :Pissed5:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Hey fuckwads. Google “planned parenthood primary source of income” and you will see 59% of their revenue is generated through “health services”

Heslth services is just a vermin leftists way of saying “we will turn a living breathing child into whipped cream for you no questions asked”

You are a fool. Any woman can go to PP for birth control pills. I did when I was young. That is part of their health service offering. You can also get pap smears there. What is wrong with you?

Big can tell you how badly an IUD placement went for us, but that would be putting way too much of our private business out there. But it was rough and traumatic and it costs over 1k for them to fuck it up. He has experience to speak from as well. He isnt just ignorant on it.

PP is garbage, unsanitary...and it's not free or even cheaper. There are no doctors on staff unless you are getting an abortion, and mostly you dont even meet that doctor until the procedure. A lot of women have horror stories from PP that just absolutely no attention, basically because of their unethical relationship with politicains.

You can get free birth control at the health dept. Which is exactly what I did for a few years.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Hey fuckwads. Google “planned parenthood primary source of income” and you will see 59% of their revenue is generated through “health services”

Heslth services is just a vermin leftists way of saying “we will turn a living breathing child into whipped cream for you no questions asked”

You are a fool. Any woman can go to PP for birth control pills. I did when I was young. That is part of their health service offering. You can also get pap smears there. What is wrong with you?
Did you also get a brain smear while you were there?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Hey lotus. Is it true that you fist yourself daily with a handful of baby powder because your snatch smells like dirty feet & leaveitalone cheese?

Asking for a friend

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Biden plans to almost immediately give amnesty to 11 million illegal alien criminals and then give them citizenship. No wonder all the would be illegal alien criminals are flooding north.

Ah, yes. Exactly what Reagan did. He'll still deport millions, so don't get your panties in too much of a twist.

Could you try to find a more alt-right partisan source than Gateway Pundit, please.

He claimed he will not deport anyone for any reason. No matter what crimes they commit. Lucky us.
That’s just awesome