~Describe Your Feelings With A Pic~

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u34.jpg

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
no mate ... too much (wrong) info, too much for my brain .. and i try to seperate the bullshit from the truth(s) and it's killing me at times ..
OIP.MKWd9gY6F6-BeW9KgiiWyQHaFs

You need to meet a nice Greek woman or an Italian one (that’s not too crazy). Don’t overthink it or allow yourself to be trodden over. A great woman is one that puts you first in her life, and in turn you’ll give her your heart. A woman that confides too much in her friends regarding your relationship, is a fucking waste of time and space. Be patient my friend...she’s out there.

images

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
no mate ... too much (wrong) info, too much for my brain .. and i try to seperate the bullshit from the truth(s) and it's killing me at times ..

You need to meet a nice Greek woman or an Italian one (that’s not too crazy). Don’t overthink it or allow yourself to be trodden over. A great woman is one that puts you first in her life, and in turn you’ll give her your heart. A woman that confides too much in her friends regarding your relationship, is a fucking waste of time and space. Be patient my friend...she’s out there.

images
yeah it's not the only thing or main thing, but one thereof, i had a lot of trouble where i live stuff blended in that wasn't supposed to be.. persecution they name it .. whew .. and me and females whew difficult one .. one in a million or i prefer other stuff as good as a female .. but that aint legal ..

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

images
yeah it's not the only thing or main thing, but one thereof, i had a lot of trouble where i live stuff blended in that wasn't supposed to be.. persecution they name it .. whew .. and me and females whew difficult one .. one in a million or i prefer other stuff as good as a female .. but that aint legal ..
Is that other stuff not the real problem then perhaps? Persecution is horrible and nobody likes to be on the receiving end. We can take this into private chat if you’d prefer? It’s good to let it out sometimes anyway...I think you know that you’re among friends here bud.
:rightON:

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

images
Is that other stuff not the real problem then perhaps? Persecution is horrible and nobody likes to be on the receiving end. We can take this into private chat if you’d prefer? It’s good to let it out sometimes anyway...I think you know that you’re among friends here bud.
:rightON:
yeah thanks .. sure hit me up but i'm slow in replying sometimes ..