Desperation has set in at TWO forums

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Has anyone actually looked at that place lol.

It's just the three amigos posting to each other.
I lurked over at the Fleabag forum a couple days ago, the two or three threads I looked at all ended up whining and crying about BF or some of us members herein, it was exceptionally pathetic.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I lurked over at the Fleabag forum a couple days ago, the two or three threads I looked at all ended up whining and crying about BF or some of us members herein, it was exceptionally pathetic.
Amusingly the first think she said when she took over that place was that there would no cross forum drama from now on.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Amusingly the first think she said when she took over that place was that there would no cross forum drama from now on.
6yj1tl.jpg

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
^^I got 30 secs in to that b/s and the nonce started to talk about kiddies sucking him off ^^

You should go to cambodia with peedowang you filthy child toucher !!!!!!!!

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He did no such thing...

You're relying on people not listening to that vocaroo to start an ugly rumor.
He talked about kids puttig things in there mouths in a sexual manor.It doesn't surprise me in the least that you would rush in trying to play capt save a nonce. /spits !!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You're fucking sick in the head.

What the actual fuck !

WTF? He was talking about how much the people that are bitching about Flea's forum suck...that's what he was actually talking about.

You even said you didn't listen to the damned vocaroo and you're telling me that I'm sick, not having heard the damn thing?

SMH

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
WTF? He was talking about how much the people that are bitching about Flea's forum suck...that's what he was actually talking about.

You even said you didn't listen to the damned vocaroo and you're telling me that I'm sick, not having heard the damn thing?

SMH
You dumb fat cunt.I clearly stated I GOT AS FAR AS 30 SECS IN !.

I then had to stop as that animal was talking about kids.

Why do you like people talking about kids in a sexual manor Lilly?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You dumb fat cunt.I clearly stated I GOT AS FAR AS 30 SECS IN !.

I then had to stop as that animal was talking about kids.

Why do you like people talking about kids in a sexual manor Lilly?

He wasn't talking about kids. Now you can repeat this over and over again. It just doesn't make it so.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He wasn't talking about kids. Now you can repeat this over and over again. It just doesn't make it so.
You change your tune quick.A moment ago I hadn't listened to it and you try to tell me he wasn't talking about kids WHEN HE CLEARLY WAS.

NEVER SPEAK TO ME AGAIN NONCE SUPPORTER. YOU MAKE ME SICK !!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
His own words "I'm a PREDATOR".

Speaks for itself really now doesn't it.

Not if you take it out of context.

How many actual predators go around announcing "Hey guys, I'm a predator. Let's go to my place for a drink."

That must be how actual predators work, right? F'ing hell, just how massively stupid do you have to be to think this way?

Please tell me you're just playacting...

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Not if you take it out of context.

How many actual predators go around announcing "Hey guys, I'm a predator. Let's go to my place for a drink."

That must be how actual predators work, right? F'ing hell, just how massively stupid do you have to be to think this way?

Please tell me you're just playacting...
You and that filthy predator make me sick.

You are both going back on ignore.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If the predator has anything to say to me then someone will have to pass it on.I refuse to listen to any of the animals disgusting rants.And everyone should put the scumbag on ignore.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Clearly Lily is a sick person with no morals and a reprobate mind to support such filth as that horrible necrophiliac attack on Mr. Breakfall, and now she's supporting some degenerate weirdo talking about lollipops and toy dolls and being a predator...ring the bell and start the SHAME chant.

I had my friend Milano listen to these sound files...and she had the same impression as Mr. Reaper, that Blandscape was a debased deviant who was also making threats against Mr. Reaper that she said violated the Vocaroos TOS...and she said she was reporting them.

I would hope that a sane person would see how sick these Vocaroos are and delete them immediately rather than doubling down and making even more of them, but I doubt that will happen because Scotty has become increasingly mentally ill over the years.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Clearly Lily is a sick person with no morals and a reprobate mind to support such filth as that horrible necrophiliac attack on Mr. Breakfall, and now she's supporting some degenerate weirdo talking about lollipops and toy dolls and being a predator...ring the bell and start the SHAME chant.

I had my friend Milano listen to these sound files...and she had the same impression as Mr. Reaper, that Blandscape was a debased deviant who was also making threats against Mr. Reaper that she said violated the Vocaroos TOS...and she said she was reporting them.

I would hope that a sane person would see how sick these Vocaroos are and delete them immediately rather than doubling down and making even more of them, but I doubt that will happen because Scotty has become increasingly mentally ill over the years.

Liar, you don't have a friend named Milano. You don't have any friends.