Desperation has set in at TWO forums

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I had my friend Milano listen to these sound files...and she had the same impression as Mr. Reaper, that Blandscape was a debased deviant who was also making threats against Mr. Reaper that she said violated the Vocaroos TOS...and she said she was reporting them.
The threats terrified me lulz.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Clearly Lily is a sick person with no morals and a reprobate mind to support such filth as that horrible necrophiliac attack on Mr. Breakfall, and now she's supporting some degenerate weirdo talking about lollipops and toy dolls and being a predator...ring the bell and start the SHAME chant.

I had my friend Milano listen to these sound files...and she had the same impression as Mr. Reaper, that Blandscape was a debased deviant who was also making threats against Mr. Reaper that she said violated the Vocaroos TOS...and she said she was reporting them.

I would hope that a sane person would see how sick these Vocaroos are and delete them immediately rather than doubling down and making even more of them, but I doubt that will happen because Scotty has become increasingly mentally ill over the years.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Now @Aylana If you're going to pretend to have a friend, why would you make up the name "Milano"? Too outlandish; no credibility. How about "Mike", "Matthew", or even "Jose"?

Milano? Pfffffffffffffft...don't think so.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Now @Aylana If you're going to pretend to have a friend, why would you make up the name "Milano"? Too outlandish; no credibility. How about "Mike", "Matthew", or even "Jose"?

Milano? Pfffffffffffffft...don't think so.

Milano, full name Milnao Bitch of the Apocalypse is simply a reference to a usenet troll...nothing more, Gary might remember that so called netcopper of Webtv idiots.

Maybe I should have just said that dear old Father listened to the Vocaroo and his heart nearly stopped when he heard that horrible Scottish accent and hideous laughter...and to console him, I told him I would start reporting them so that no one else would have to go through what he did...yes, that would have been more truthful.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Milano, full name Milnao Bitch of the Apocalypse is simply a reference to a usenet troll...nothing more, Gary might remember that so called netcopper of Webtv idiots.

Maybe I should have just said that dear old Father listened to the Vocaroo and his heart nearly stopped when he heard that horrible Scottish accent and hideous laughter...and to console him, I told him I would start reporting them so that no one else would have to go through what he did...yes, that would have been more truthful.

So, you ARE the original Fox Mulder

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Poppy isn't going to slum it by posting poetry in a troll forum just so you can claim to be fucking more people in the ass with your strap on talent...you are starting to sound dumber than a Webtv'er and that is a level of dumb that is rarely see these days on the internet.

Do you ever get tired of blowing smoke rings out your asshole...you're really all talk at this point, which is sad, excuse me while I wipe away a tear. I vaguely recall seeing you at Third Rail calling out everyone but the kitchen sink, only to never show up or lose... Your so-called rap ability is mediocre and not on par with what I recall Brent posting, you couldn't even write a good song parody when given the opportunity. Your poetry is mediocre.

You're all about bragging and the ferocious gorilla chest thumping and fake charge these days, and you should realize it.

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
I lurked over at the Fleabag forum a couple days ago

By design, you fucking dupe. KM makes thread after thread about that forum to attract posters. He wisely trolls that by talking shit about Flea and that forum to get people through the door -- sales 101.

Thanks for proving my accusation, which is truer than my warm heart...

SSS
- I believe the guy saying he and Flea have been friends so long, and they still are.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
By design, you fucking dupe. KM makes thread after thread about that forum to attract posters. He wisely trolls that by talking shit about Flea and that forum to get people through the door -- sales 101.

SSS
- I believe the guy saying he and Flea have been friends so long, and they still are.
are-u-a-WIZARD0.jpg

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So...ummmmm, I've always wondered...what is it about character archetypes that people find so appealing, anyway? Their personalities are just completely unrealistic...Like, imagine if there was someone like Uncle DilF in real life...I mean, he's barely even capable of forming a complete sentence...Sheesh.

I could go on, but I think you get the point...Are people really attracted to these weird personalities that literally don't exist in real life?

I'm not judging or anything! After all, I've found myself attracted to some pretty weird stuff, too...I'm just saying, it fascinates me. Ahaha! I'm not a monster or anything, Ahaha! I'm joking.

Gosh, I'm amusing myself a little too much, aren't I?

Sorry for being weird.

Hey, did you know I'm vegetarian? Ah...I don't mean that like I'm bragging or anything! I just thought you'd enjoy a fun fact about me. I decided to start a couple years ago after learning more about Earth's climate...The carbon footprint of cultivating livestock is just unbelievable.

Anyway, I decided it's not much of a personal sacrifice to just stop contributing to that whole mess. What, is that so strange of a reason? Well, I guess a lot of people are more concerned about it being inhumane and all that...I don't really care as much about that part.

It's weird, like we only care about killing the things that we personally relate to as a species. Most people are fine with killing bugs because they're icky. And of course, we all kill billions of microorganisms daily without even giving it thought. But suddenly, if they're just a little bit bigger, it's murder! I mean, what if plants feel some kind of pain too, and we just don't understand it?

What if pulling leaves off a stem feels like someone ripping off your fingers one by one? I'm just saying, we're a pretty biased species, if you think about it. Anyway, if you ever feel like making a small contribution to the planet, it doesn't hurt to choose veggies once in a while!

Well...ummm, I actually did not originally write that stuff above...Ahaha, it's actually a well developed character that has a large archived database of topics that are discussed in a certain game...poor Scotty never seemed to have figured that out in the PM's...and it did not hurt that I actually do write stories and other things using the personalities and backstories of this and the other three characters on another website...oh no, I have permission, don't worry, no one is going to get into trouble....well I hope not anyway. But seriously I did email the creators for permission before hand.

But it's also really embarrassing, you know, that poor Scotty never could figure out what those PM's were all about, it was a Turing type test, and he failed miserably. So yes, some of those PM's sounded like they were written by a sociopath because...well I am...Ahaha, the character I mean...I personally have never orchestrated the death of three of my classmates because of jealousy over a love interest or any other such devious and deadly sociopathy behavior.

Here is something I will share about me personally, so we had a board meeting, which I despise, but I always manage to outdo myself with how I handle them, so it's a learning experience...anyway I did, for fun, mention that some obtuse asshole on this stupid site called Bastard Factory was making 32 minute Vocaroos for me where he goes off about his weird fantasies about Snickers bars and other assorted nonsense, and a bunch of chuckles broke out.

It's endearing that Scotty thinks I'm enamored with him, but that's not the case...the simple fact is that there are so few people on these forums who can pass for humans and can write words that flow together into sentences that are at least of high school graduate reading level, so I just naturally will converse with such people...Do you really expect me to start grunting in all caps so I can interact with Uncle Dilf, or to start screaming about The Jews while chewing on a German World War II plastic toy soldier so Aryan will nod in agreement?

I recognize Scotty is mentally ill, and I thought my therapist and I could help him, but we can't. He's fucked.
I'm glad Gary had Fractals to help him cope with PKOFSD...or post Knights of Fire stress disorder. He has kept his sanity, whereas many of these other self-proclaimed flamers, such as Flynn and Scotty, have not.

Blahhhhh...I have a hair in my mouth and have been trying to get it out for the past 5 minutes, don't you hate it when that happens...I certainly do, I have no idea whose hair this is, it could be mine, but it could also be someone else's that I picked up on my clothes...imagine how strange that would be.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

SSS

I have been thinking a similar thing. I'm not buying the "we're not friends" anymore story either. Absolutely nothing happened and they suddenly break off their friendship.

That being said, who gives a damn shit about the silly game? It is pretty transparent.

Not buying it.

How does KM say it, oh yes, "Haw haw". And it still doesn't matter...lol

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
I practice black magic, but I'm no wizard yet. Using your childhood pic to write over is the only quality contribution you've given the internet, great job!

You're just not understanding what I'm telling you all -- KM is trolling people to go to Flea's forum by making threads and posts about it as often as possible -- with a clever, tricky way of steering posters Flea's way because they're friends.

KM is a genuine player, who is playing you little marks out because it's like he says - the man has a talent for drumming up interest to fill the stands. Admin., you just told us that you were there the other day to see what was goin' on. Are you understanding what I'm explaining to you posers yet?

Probably not.

----------------------------

You are what you say you are, KM -- GOAT. You're so far above the punters you can manipulate them with great ease. Using a method that even I hadn't caught onto until recently, months after you've been doing right under everyone's noses. Very, very nice tactic there KM, that I'll need to scribble down in my Black Book for future reference...

SSS
- KM is undeniably an experienced traffic herder, which is arguably the most sought-after skill in the real world and the internet, naturally.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I practice black magic, but I'm no wizard yet. Using your childhood pic to write over is the only quality contribution you've given the internet, great job!

You're just not understanding what I'm telling you all -- KM is trolling people to go to Flea's forum by making threads and posts about it as often as possible -- with a clever, tricky way of steering posters Flea's way because they're friends.

KM is a genuine player, who is playing you little marks out because it's like he says - the man has a talent for drumming up interest to fill the stands. Admin., you just told us that you were there the other day to see what was goin' on. Are you understanding what I'm explaining to you posers yet?

Probably not.

You are what you say you are, KM -- GOAT. You're so far above the punters you can manipulate them with great ease. Using a method that even I hadn't caught onto until recently, months after you've been doing right under everyone's noses. Very, very nice tactic there KM, that I'll need to scribble down in my Black Book for future reference...

SSS
- KM is undeniably an experienced traffic herder, which is arguably the most sought-after skill in the real world and the internet, naturally.

I understood perfectly well.

It just doesn't work for everyone.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter

SSS

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
At both forums, the ghost of Jim Jones is serving kool-aid, while the opossums are only playing dead.

That pretty much sums it up.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I have nothing but pleasant things to say about Flea.

I heard she’s in a wheelchair, and I think her so called “friends” are manipulating and taking advantage of her on account of their petty dramas.

This is so funny.

You know why you think that, Poofer? Because that's how YOUR mind works and what YOUR motives were/are.

We have no drama. YOU are the petty drama whore.

We havent said a word to her about anything or any drama. That's YOU who is always trying to plant these seeds in peoples heads that everyone YOU have a problem with is "manipulating" people.

Narcissistic people always see themselves in everyone else and always assign their motives and their actions to others. Its projection. You are telling us how YOUR mind works.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
If he had made it "successful" its original incarnation would still be up and running.

What he actually did was instigate a shit-ton of petty drama that caused a spike in post count because of all the fighting and fuckery that collapsed in on itself as soon as the drama dried up and tempers cooled.

It's like an arsonist setting fire to a building then a week later saying: "Yeah, that place really went to shit after I left."

While technically true it's missing some very important context.

lulz

What is really astounding to me about it is how he villanizes me and makes himself a victim.....while also claiming all that mess was some master troll he orchestrated and did for content.

So in his version he intentionally targeted what he views as a "desperate and gullible older woman"(me, hi)....started chatting me up, got me to interact with him in real life, and sexually exploited me on a forum for content for like 25 people plus. For the purpose of having all that gnarly drama. And he should be endlessly praised for this and people should see how I'm the bad guy and I deserved it because IM the one who "manipulated a bunch of people".

While he brags about his master troll level of manipulation of a bunch of people.

Narcs are such a fucking merry go round of nonsense lol.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What is really astounding to me about it is how he villanizes me and makes himself a victim.....while also claiming all that mess was some master troll he orchestrated and did for content.

So in his version he intentionally targeted what he views as a "desperate and gullible older woman"(me, hi)....started chatting me up, got me to interact with him in real life, and sexually exploited me on a forum for content for like 25 people plus. For the purpose of having all that gnarly drama. And he should be endlessly praised for this and people should see how I'm the bad guy and I deserved it because IM the one who "manipulated a bunch of people".

While he brags about his master troll level of manipulation of a bunch of people.

Narcs are such a fucking merry go round of nonsense lol.
You should just post the text messages and put this shit to bed.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You should just post the text messages and put this shit to bed.

I have. It doesnt change anything lol.

I was completely stupid and irresponsible meeting this person and there is no victory to be had here.

It just flabbergasts me how he makes himself the victim and the predator in the same narrative.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

Probably not.

SSS
Well okay then.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Poppy isn't going to slum it by posting poetry in a troll forum just so you can claim to be fucking more people in the ass with your strap on talent...you are starting to sound dumber than a Webtv'er and that is a level of dumb that is rarely see these days on the internet.

Do you ever get tired of blowing smoke rings out your asshole...you're really all talk at this point, which is sad, excuse me while I wipe away a tear. I vaguely recall seeing you at Third Rail calling out everyone but the kitchen sink, only to never show up or lose... Your so-called rap ability is mediocre and not on par with what I recall Brent posting, you couldn't even write a good song parody when given the opportunity. Your poetry is mediocre.

You're all about bragging and the ferocious gorilla chest thumping and fake charge these days, and you should realize it.