Did Blurt the turd frenchkissed whipples sack?

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
But how can a man French kiss a ballsack? And whipples sack is smelly and aidsy
Derp you just outed yourself again!...I did you a favor one time and let you have the contents of my dirty laundry bag , a peace offering to you from me for wiping the forums urinals with your clown hair and coon lips. We all remember our first crush ....do you think of my stank nuts often , fucking homo.
15d643cceec152d2bef23319a2ab32cc.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Beta cuck whipple is a lone wolf now. Bahhahahaa

And his wolf is crying like he hit his paw on a lego.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Derp you just outed yourself again!...I did you a favor one time and let you have the contents of my dirty laundry bag , a peace offering to you from me for wiping the forums urinals with your clown hair and coon lips. We all remember our first crush ....do you think of my stank nuts often , fucking homo.
Why do you post filth again?

Clown hair? I lost a bet yiu fucken homo. I had a bozzo haircut which outgrew everything 2 months later. So fuck off.

Oh. You had Stinky balls? So I was right when you shower only 3 times a week. You smelly swine.

Where do you live so I can slap you my meAT against your triple chinned fat skull? Afraid to tell?

I have a blue belt in karate. Fatso

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Why do you post filth again?

Clown hair? I lost a bet yiu fucken homo. I had a bozzo haircut which outgrew everything 2 months later. So fuck off.

Oh. You had Stinky balls? So I was right when you shower only 3 times a week. You smelly swine.

Where do you live so I can slap you my meAT against your triple chinned fat skull? Afraid to tell?

I have a blue belt in karate. Fatso

how you type so many wordZ in that position I don't know ..

You look uncomfortable
(m=eGNdHgaaaa)(mh=NRW4aC3rvIhbGfzL)10.jpg

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
You could post a pic of a turd and the guy would make 3 - 1 paragraph post about it lololol
You must be talking about FairyAnne. 3, back to back, none of them worth a read.
Not sure who you are referring to.. but we are talking about BLANDscape :)
Ahhh I see.
To tell the truth, it took me a while to suss him out and get used to his scrollbombs. But I kinda like his politics and personally enjoy reading him now and then.
Are you a FatherFucker?

FOAD with yer random dumbassery.
Levon. Another cock sniffer with money problems. Gtfo
Lmao @ cock sniffer when the guy doesn't have a nose :LOL3:

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Can't drink a milk shake without a straw, Biggies?

I pity you.
Dude, you wear lipstick and put on a dress

So does Rudy Giuliani. What's your point?
that you wear lipstick and a dress, fuckhead. Duh.

Really doesn't matter what he's wearing does it... as he drags you around on the back of his chariot of love, while you scream mostly in pain, but tinged with a little sadness and shame, that he's only a man.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

I pity you.

Really doesn't matter what he's wearing does it... as he drags you around on the back of his chariot of love, while you scream mostly in pain, but tinged with a little sadness and shame, that he's only a man.
Are you a Fatherfucker?

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

I pity you.

Are you a Fatherfucker?

No, but I am an Unclefucker.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You could post a pic of a turd and the guy would make 3 - 1 paragraph post about it lololol
You must be talking about FairyAnne. 3, back to back, none of them worth a read.
Not sure who you are referring to.. but we are talking about BLANDscape :)
Ahhh I see.
To tell the truth, it took me a while to suss him out and get used to his scrollbombs. But I kinda like his politics and personally enjoy reading him now and then.
Are you a FatherFucker?

FOAD with yer random dumbassery.
Levon. Another cock sniffer with money problems. Gtfo
Lmao @ cock sniffer when the guy doesn't have a nose :LOL3:

What about your legs

Last edited:

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

I pity you.

Are you a Fatherfucker?

Speaking of fatherfuckers, I can tell by your avvie that one of your two dads was an anal birth pioneer.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

I pity you.

Are you a Fatherfucker?

Speaking of fatherfuckers, I can tell by your avvie that one of your two dads was an anal birth pioneer.
Your father had Gaids in his final stsge you pond scum. St least i have a better haircut thsn you. Post photo whoreson

X

xXx
Site Supporter

I pity you.

Are you a Fatherfucker?

TwinfucKer ??

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I pity you.

and then what happens?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I pity you.

Are you a Fatherfucker?

someone selling you dreams again?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
In terms of value, yeah Blandpuss doesn't even measure against someone like Ravey with an actual talent other than coming on the webz and WORDZ :LOL3:

Look'er here falks, I'ma gonna word, yup see that ... wordz ... aren't you impressed I was gang raped by hoodlum dicktionarys :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::Dickhead::Dickhead::Dickhead: