Did Blurt the turd frenchkissed whipples sack?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Well....Seems funny she's called a fat slob and everything else pertaining to FAT...and she dwells on 1 small ( joking) comment of mine....she's gonna end up on the " chopping "block here REAL QUICK...My patience is wearing thin :)
what's even funnier is her bleating on all out of breath and shit about how people in red states are overweight

It's like watching Ru Paul say "yo, look at that sissy ova there" :LOL3:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well....Seems funny she's called a fat slob and everything else pertaining to FAT...and she dwells on 1 small ( joking) comment of mine....she's gonna end up on the " chopping "block here REAL QUICK...My patience is wearing thin :)

Go ahead, chop. Clearly I've gotten under your skin and you'll chop to prove it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
what's even funnier is her bleating on all out of breath and shit about how people in red states are overweight

It's like watching Ru Paul say "yo, look at that sissy ova there" :LOL3:

I proved that the red states are the fattest, contrary to airhead Duhv's claims about conservatives. All the while saying for months on end that she's not a conservative.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
maKE her boss hog :LOL3:

LOL dunno why, just love that fucking guy lol

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
How bout get off my ass....you neurotic bitch

As soon as you get off mine. You poked at me looking for my attention. You got it. Now what happens?
I have never run into such a crybaby....FUCK!

Me either. I didn't really know you even existed until you started bitching at me.
but now you big mad

right, shamoo?

No, I'm not angry at all. I can push back on someone without being angry. If you had a rational mind, you could do that too.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
No, I'm not angry at all.
200.gif

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I cant take anymore of her insanity....going back to work :)....later gators :)