Did Blurt the turd frenchkissed whipples sack?

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Does @Lily wear a diaper? .. does her asshole naturally turtle her food intake ?, does she weeze to any exertion.?. does her breath smell of greasey cheeseburgers?..Does here vagina leave slime trails.? . Does said vagina stink up common areas..? Bitterness must be second nature

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Only on BF can a thread about "Blurt French-kissing Whipple's sack" almost instantly morph into a thread about Lily's diapers.

Truly, it's a wonder to behold.

UncleFiLTH, next time you, um, erect a trophy thread in my honour, please provide a user's manual for the drooling kids in the back row. Thank you.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Does @Lily wear a diaper? .. does her asshole naturally turtle her food intake ?, does she weeze to any exertion.?. does her breath smell of greasey cheeseburgers?..Does here vagina leave slime trails.? . Does said vagina stink up common areas..? Bitterness must be second nature

Listen to Mr. Perfect:Whaa?:

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Can't drink a milk shake without a straw, Biggies?

I pity you.
Dude, you wear lipstick and put on a dress

So does Rudy Giuliani. What's your point?
that you wear lipstick and a dress, fuckhead. Duh.

Really doesn't matter what he's wearing does it... as he drags you around on the back of his chariot of love, while you scream mostly in pain, but tinged with a little sadness and shame, that he's only a man.
Are you a Fatherfucker?

Speaking of fatherfuckers, I can tell by your avvie that one of your two dads was an anal birth pioneer.
someone selling you dreams again?

Is the answer as simple as you, you flail and scream as you continue to be dragged. Not so much what happens next, just the same old same old.

Try to keep up, while being socially distanced via the rope-a-dope around your cankles.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

I pity you.

Really doesn't matter what he's wearing does it... as he drags you around on the back of his chariot of love, while you scream mostly in pain, but tinged with a little sadness and shame, that he's only a man.
Are you a Fatherfucker?

Speaking of fatherfuckers, I can tell by your avvie that one of your two dads was an anal birth pioneer.

Is the answer as simple as you, you flail and scream as you continue to be dragged. Not so much what happens next, just the same old same old.

Try to keep up, while being socially distanced via the rope-a-dope around your cankles.
and then what happens after that? Does seamajor get put into an oven for being a child raping jew or do you and he ride off into the sunset together holding hands?

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Well....Seems funny she's called a fat slob and everything else pertaining to FAT...and she dwells on 1 small ( joking) comment of mine....she's gonna end up on the " chopping "block here REAL QUICK...My patience is wearing thin :)

Well that doesn't seem to be very intimidating.

Have you considered posting your response in CAPS?

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

I pity you.

Are you a Fatherfucker?

and then what happens after that? Does seamajor get put into an oven for being a child raping jew or do you and he ride off into the sunset together holding hands?

Of course not, you forum die in every scenario.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wasn't meant to be... just a subtle warning ;) I roll like that :)

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

I pity you.

Are you a Fatherfucker?

Did you peep Semen negging my post defending children against rape? What a sicko

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I pity you.

Are you a Fatherfucker?

Did you peep Semen negging my post defending children against rape? What a sicko
I been told you the guy had a sick fascination with children. He's a raging liberal tho so I'm not surprised.

they're all like that

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I pity you.

Are you a Fatherfucker?

Listen to the broke perv who frequents Disneyland on the week ends, then sneaks back to maws mobile home. You are a failure Stubby legs

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I pity you.

Are you a Fatherfucker?

Seek help Culo Contenta. Wacked out freak

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

I pity you.

Are you a Fatherfucker?

Sometimes I think...merely fink, that Joo and Flea are trying to insult their colleagues herein.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I pity you.

Are you a Fatherfucker?

Sometimes I think...merely fink, that Joo and Flea are trying to insult their colleagues herein.
Very witty, brah

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

I pity you.

Are you a Fatherfucker?

Often I think….that you think I have a dick to suck. Tsk tsk