Did Blurt the turd frenchkissed whipples sack?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
does witty been boring af because if so you are very correct ...

I don't find him boring at all. I find "admin sucks cock" posted 10K on one forum boring myself.

They are one in the same
one person tries hard to be simple the other a fucking blohard who fellates dicktionarys

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I don't find him boring at all. I find "admin sucks cock" posted 10K on one forum boring myself.

They are one in the same
one person tries hard to be simple the other a fucking blohard who fellates dicktionarys

I don't think there's any trying involved. It clearly comes naturally.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

They are one in the same

you mean irl he's one of those people that you wanna boot in the face because he talks too much ? I could def see that

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You've got issues...I made one comment (with a smile) about your THREAD where you were bitching about someone's avatar....Sorry it bothered you so much....crybaby

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

They are one in the same

you mean irl he's one of those people that you wanna boot in the face because he talks too much ? I could def see that

Yes, Biggie is simple and talks too much indeed.

• Confused
Reactions: X

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You've got issues...I made one comment (with a smile) about your THREAD where you were bitching about someone's avatar....Sorry it bothered you so much....crybaby

I'm sorry that you don't like it when your behavior is pointed out to you. Hypocrite much?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

They are one in the same

when you are angry do you always insert the name of the fellow you are angry at in random responses ??

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
shes fat miserable and stupid

EVERYTHING bothers her

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

They are one in the same

when you are angry do you always insert the name of the fellow you are angry at in random responses ??

We're talking about two different fellows. I like being clear about what I'm saying and about whom. Is that really a problem for you?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

They are one in the same

We're talking about two different fellows. I like being clear about what I'm saying and about whom. Is that really a problem for you?
You're mad. Stop talking

X

xXx
Site Supporter

They are one in the same

Oh .. I'm sorry, you mistook me for someone who cared

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

They are one in the same

No, really I don't.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Oak was melting down over cheeseburgers and KFC earlier tho

I mean, of all things :LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter

They are one in the same

No, really I don't.

really don't wat ??

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

They are one in the same

No, really I don't.

really don't wat ??
Fit into normal size panties?

wild guess

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well....Seems funny she's called a fat slob and everything else pertaining to FAT...and she dwells on 1 small ( joking) comment of mine....she's gonna end up on the " chopping "block here REAL QUICK...My patience is wearing thin :)