Did Blurt the turd frenchkissed whipples sack?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Can't drink a milk shake without a straw, Biggies?

I pity you.
Dude, you wear lipstick and put on a dress

So does Rudy Giuliani. What's your point?
that you wear lipstick and a dress, fuckhead. Duh.

Really doesn't matter what he's wearing does it... as he drags you around on the back of his chariot of love, while you scream mostly in pain, but tinged with a little sadness and shame, that he's only a man.
Are you a Fatherfucker?

Speaking of fatherfuckers, I can tell by your avvie that one of your two dads was an anal birth pioneer.
someone selling you dreams again?

Is the answer as simple as you, you flail and scream as you continue to be dragged. Not so much what happens next, just the same old same old.

Try to keep up, while being socially distanced via the rope-a-dope around your cankles.
and then what happens after that? Does seamajor get put into an oven for being a child raping jew or do you and he ride off into the sunset together holding hands?

Did you peep Semen negging my post defending children against rape? What a sicko

Seek help Culo Contenta. Wacked out freak

Sometimes I think...merely fink, that Joo and Flea are trying to insult their colleagues herein.

Often I think….that you think I have a dick to suck. Tsk tsk

Are you offering yours?

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
It really is bad news when Joodug has to parallel and parrot everything Flea says and senses, especially after he robbed her of her site...in so many more ways than one.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
kevin-hart-stare.gif

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
It really is bad news when Joodug has to parallel and parrot everything Flea says and senses, especially after he robbed her of her site...in so many more ways than one.

would you stfu with that already. You get to spam away here on this forum so what is the problem?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
But why grumble about what cannot be prevented or perverted? Asking for an opinion from Flea is like asking a flea why is buzzes around the shite posted here every day.

JooDug has more meat on his bones, even if he is almost skeletal.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Strange assumption Blurt. I’d let Stubby take my place.

What's strange about it?

Failed grade school math, I see?

If Biggies is already in line to suck Flea's dick and you're not, could it be because you're not part of the half of the dudes here lining up for a slobber? Why would you need to cede your spot to Biggies? Unless, of course, your initial impulse was to line up with the Fleacock Boys?

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

What's strange about it?

If Biggies is already in line to suck Flea's dick and you're not, could it be because you're not part of the half of the dudes here lining up for a slobber? Why would you need to cede your spot to Biggies? Unless, of course, your initial impulse was to line up with the Fleacock Boys?

Si it's not math den?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What's strange about it?

Im still passing, even on the concept