Do we need an official LGBTQ forum?

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Between all the "Admin sucks cock", Gayrans homoerotic writings, and the obligatory gay gif that gets posted here, is there a need for you dunderheads to bask freely in your sexuality in your own, exclusive forum?

We here at Bastard Factory want you all to be included and not inclusive. And if you want to be able to enjoy your homosexuality without most of us heterosexual shaking out heads at you, we will give you your own forum.

So sayeth, The Ruler

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Between all the "Admin sucks cock", Gayrans homoerotic writings, and the obligatory gay gif that gets posted here, is there a need for you dunderheads to bask freely in your sexuality in your own, exclusive forum?

We here at Bastard Factory want you all to be included and not inclusive. And if you want to be able to enjoy your homosexuality without most of us heterosexual shaking out heads at you, we will give you your own forum.

So sayeth, The Ruler
hot-gay-wank.gif

Admin.

Who am I? I am over Two Billion in Saudi Cash!
Site Supporter ☠️

So sayeth, The Ruler
Will there be a limit on how many times a day someone can post "Admin sucks cock"? Asking for the board closet queen.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Will there be a limit on how many times a day someone can post "Admin sucks cock"? Asking for the board closet queen.
In an exclusive LGBTQ forum these sausage gobblers will be able to post their queerness without reprisal.

Here? It will be a different story.

Gary from Grindr is already rubbing himself with baby oil waiting for them.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

So sayeth, The Ruler
Without cumming off as a bit repetitive…don’t you sport a female avatar in a pink leotard over at Fortnite to lure all the pimply teenage angst bois into pampering you with e-prezzies?

:GiggleBitch:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
In an exclusive LGBTQ forum these sausage gobblers will be able to post their queerness without reprisal.

Oi…without cumming off as a bit repetitive…aren’t you the tosser that thinks “hell hath no fury…like an effeminate man scorned.” ??

:GiggleBitch:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

RE the baby Oil would someone of say Stubby's stature, deficit get a discount on baby oil?

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
His mental health team say that's why he seeks comfort in binge eating.
He was probably clicking refresh and misinterpreted "eating" with "posting" while they came up with their diagnosis.

Chances are he's calling a thread about LGBTQ a trophy thread in his head right about now.

Yes it is, you big fag. Yes it is.....

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
He was probably clicking refresh and misinterpreted "eating" with "posting" while they came up with their diagnosis.

Chances are he's calling a thread about LGBTQ a trophy thread in his head right about now.

Yes it is, you big fag. Yes it is.....
I will say, he is a boy of luxury....

UTB8PgYay8ahduJk43Jaq6zM8FXa8.jpg

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
I will say, he is a boy of luxury....

UTB8PgYay8ahduJk43Jaq6zM8FXa8.jpg
Don't believe any of that shit.

The only luxury this guy has is wiping his ass with baby wipes instead of toilet paper and even then he needs help in reaching the package off the top shelf at the grocery store.

If I had an Olympic sized swimming pool I'd be swimming in it all day surrounded by women in bikinis instead of living on a message board that wants no part of him.

Just. Saying

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Don't believe any of that shit.

The only luxury this guy has is wiping his ass with baby wipes instead of toilet paper and even then he needs help in reaching the package off the top shelf at the grocery store.

If I had an Olympic sized swimming pool I'd be swimming in it all day surrounded by women in bikinis instead of living on a message board that wants no part of him.

Just. Saying
Does anybody on this forum pay any attention to his random meaningless flexes?

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Honestly, I rarely read the guy.

He's been ripping off my shit for over a decade with the exception I could never be a body double for Kermit the Frog like him

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Stop it…this is embarrassing for all to bear witness to. You’re both furiously pumping each other’s e-penises that hard that your bellends in the real world must be dripping in sync.
:SoGay:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Honestly, I rarely read the guy.

He's been ripping off my shit for over a decade with the exception I could never be a body double for Kermit the Frog like him
That I can not believe, particularly coming from a stalker on the net that cried over spilt milk for the past four years. 4 YEARS!
:YaY:

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
That’s exactly what this forum needs LOL
Good.

If it keeps the fear mongers away I'll create the damn thing myself and but Blurto in charge of it.

Nobody here is afraid of gay ppl coming thru the screen on your phone and sticking a finger in your ass. And if you are, you need to seek help immediately.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Well, if we do....I wonder who will be the first person to initiate posting in such a forum.....
First off, Welcome back!!

Second, to answer your question, it would be Gayran. His post history is an encyclopedia on homosexuality and chances are, if advertised correctly, could bring in a bevy of new members looking for an identity just like his.

So in a sense, were counting on him.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
First off, Welcome back!!

Second, to answer your question, it would be Gayran. His post history is an encyclopedia on homosexuality and chances are, if advertised correctly, could bring in a bevy of new members looking for an identity just like his.

So in a sense, were counting on him.

Thank you, precious. I suppose we can cage them all in one forum....keep to themselves....you know....give them an eviction notice from the remainder of BF......hahahaha

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Thank you, precious. I suppose we can cage them all in one forum....keep to themselves....you know....give them an eviction notice from the remainder of BF......hahahaha
I like the way you think.

We gotta get new blood pumping in this place while the dead bodies need to be cremated.

Your not gonna attract noobs with a gaggle of spamming fucktards.