Do you believe in god?

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
It is better to believe there is a God and be wrong than believe there isn't a God and be wrong and in short those of you who don't believe are in for a big surprise !

These liberal leftturds are downjuiced and sick! The hate against our creator is not healthy for them. A lost cause.

May God bless their disturbed and sick souls.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
It is better to believe there is a God and be wrong than believe there isn't a God and be wrong and in short those of you who don't believe are in for a big surprise !

These liberal leftturds are downjuiced and sick! The hate against our creator is not healthy for them. A lost cause.

May God bless their disturbed and sick souls.
I wanna come back as an “Alabama Rape Fetus” oh dear god but not black or Haitian

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It has occured that this board is full of losers and hippos. More: atheists.

These new age hipsters wanna be free without leadership etc.

A laugh riot.

Any good Christians here?

I believe in Jesus Christ and read the bible daily. It is my daily driver.

Do you guys believe in god?

God or Jesus? Two different things.

I believe Jesus was a good man whom most Christians do not actually understand.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I do believe in Yahweh specifically.

I dont know where that "good Christian" thing started because scripture says we are children of wrath by nature and no one is "good".

BeckyNix

Emotionally dead, but gives great head ;)
I like making my ex's meet up. I put on something super cute or undeniably scrumptious.

I had an ex meet me for drinks and set it up so my other ex (who I still kinda liked) meet 30 mins later. Men are stupid and try to act chivalrous if I just sit there quietly, with a blank look. Then they feel they need to step up and thats what I get off on. I've done it at a bar, a mini market store in 2018 and the worse was my kitchen with my ex husband (we were only married for 6 weeks but still).

One day Michael opened my front door and had been on some kind of drugs. My new bf was here and he yelled at him out the door. Michael backed up. When they're outside they keep fighting, and their words become stronger and I honestly can't recap the whole conversation, it was all over the place.

Eventually my ex was shouting at me and he calls me a "stupid cunt." My boyfriend bellows "Don't speak to her like that" and points a finger at him. My ex steps forwards and chest bumps my boyfriend, and says something like "or what". My boyfriend is scrawny and about 5'8, my ex is large in both length and girth, and is over 6'. My boyfriend pushes him back, and my ex punches him in the face. They start to scuffle, throwing punches and headlocks. The whole fight was probably less than a minute, but it was intense. I had no idea what to do, but my boyfriend landed a really good punch and they broke apart, both a bit worse for wear. My ex gave us his final Fuck Yous, then stormed out through the side gate and left. I told my boyfriend to get cleaned up and helped him bandage a few cuts, and he checked if I was okay, and told him I was really shaken up, and he seems to understand.

I have never seen either of these men become violent, so to see an explosion of this magnitude on both their parts has really turned me on.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I like making my ex's meet up. I put on something super cute or undeniably scrumptious.

I had an ex meet me for drinks and set it up so my other ex (who I still kinda liked) meet 30 mins later. Men are stupid and try to act chivalrous if I just sit there quietly, with a blank look. Then they feel they need to step up and thats what I get off on. I've done it at a bar, a mini market store in 2018 and the worse was my kitchen with my ex husband (we were only married for 6 weeks but still).

One day Michael opened my front door and had been on some kind of drugs. My new bf was here and he yelled at him out the door. Michael backed up. When they're outside they keep fighting, and their words become stronger and I honestly can't recap the whole conversation, it was all over the place.

Eventually my ex was shouting at me and he calls me a "stupid cunt." My boyfriend bellows "Don't speak to her like that" and points a finger at him. My ex steps forwards and chest bumps my boyfriend, and says something like "or what". My boyfriend is scrawny and about 5'8, my ex is large in both length and girth, and is over 6'. My boyfriend pushes him back, and my ex punches him in the face. They start to scuffle, throwing punches and headlocks. The whole fight was probably less than a minute, but it was intense. I had no idea what to do, but my boyfriend landed a really good punch and they broke apart, both a bit worse for wear. My ex gave us his final Fuck Yous, then stormed out through the side gate and left. I told my boyfriend to get cleaned up and helped him bandage a few cuts, and he checked if I was okay, and told him I was really shaken up, and he seems to understand.

I have never seen either of these men become violent, so to see an explosion of this magnitude on both their parts has really turned me on.
Do you believe in god? Yes or no. Otherwise, please GTFO of this premium thread from the Onkel!!!