Do you believe in god?

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
OlderTimes4680640dc52f0.jpg

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
Once upon a time a tribe of people appeared on a blue planet. They didn't know a f'n thing except that they were cold and hungry. A Smart Guy figured out what was going on and explained what was happening with 3 simple words: god only knows. The rest of the tribe had no clue who this god was, but since he had the answers they listened to the Smart Guy. One day a couple of guys named Nolej and Reesen came up and said "We know something that god doesn't know." They were beaten to death with sticks and rocks by the rest of the tribe. Why? God only knows.

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
God is a figment of imagination for those who fear death. Would I wanna hang out for eternity? Guess.

So are dung beetles perfectly satisfied with their work? Who needs gloves and a union to push shit?

I can go on and on about it^ using different examples but everything ignorantly does what it's supposed to.

One last big one - bees. We tried to place a monetary number on bees if they dropped dead. Incalculable. Those things dance around to let the workers go. They do that for their hives, not for us, or Stinky.

Moving on - us! We're doing what we're supposed to do, ignorantly, of course. Fact. I've gotten many many answers to the question of "What are humans doing that we're completely blind to our cause despite it being right in front of our faces, like everything else. Don't even ever bother asking yourselves about that...

SSS
- I don't wanna know

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
It has occured that this board is full of losers and hippos. More: atheists.

These new age hipsters wanna be free without leadership etc.

A laugh riot.

Any good Christians here?

I believe in Jesus Christ and read the bible daily. It is my daily driver.

Do you guys believe in god?
Nope there is no God.
Do have have proof that god does not exist?

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@MB: I think ya shot a blank there, no post.. unless it's something on my end.

I've been seeing that a lot lately.