Do you believe in god?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
No one is .... it's disabled, like most of you cunts ... ffs simpleton much ?? You DO realize it's an option here

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter

25907-plattencover-aus-den-sechzigern.jpg
Listen to these Angels , they'll restore your faith :YAY1:

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I had a dream where I died and went to the pearly gates, got on the line to enter and started sweating bullets when I didn't see anyone in uniform giving me a thumbs up through the bars lol. When it was my turn, we reviewed my life and I made a rock solid case for "bending the rules".
So far so good, who could argue with my logic, right? But then my confidence sinks when Micheal says, "well, okay.. that sounds sensible. But let's just check the video", and there I am, laughing, cracking jokes during and after, etc.
That part got so fucking awkward it invoked a sense of panic within me, instantly became like a nightmare and caused me to wake up in a sweat as I thought any moment they were gonna toss me right over the rail.
Believe me, my life would be a lot less troubled if I didn't believe any of it.

We can't choose what we believe any more than we can opt not to hate or love something. If it were possible, we'd decide to love a flavor of ice cream we can't stand just because they're sold out of what we want. No matter what, I know this shitty world is better for my having been in it.

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
While I do believe religion is absolute bull shite designed as a mechanism for control of the weak and permanently bewildered I also believe in a supreme intelligence........the creator as it were.....

I don’t think the concept is anything us mere mortals could begin to wrap our minds around....but I believe the creator is benevolent and I continue to search for evidence in my reality

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
While I do believe religion is absolute bull shite designed as a mechanism for control of the weak and permanently bewildered I also believe in a supreme intelligence........the creator as it were.....

I don’t think the concept is anything us mere mortals could begin to wrap our minds around....but I believe the creator is benevolent and I continue to search for evidence in my reality

As a Protestant living in NY where there are so many Catholics and having so many friends who are, I'd grow up seeing them do all this STUFF with ceremony and rules and I asked them, "we read the same bible right?". Cross yourself before Mary? Don't eat meat, what? What is this ?? Where's that in the bible?".
They looked at me like I had three heads.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Have you tried Enki ?

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard

Have you tried Enki ?

No but I’m open to exploring anything....I’m going to google it

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Have you tried Enki ?

I like the Viking ones that break shit while having blond hair and being white.
This tune is a battle hymn you wanna play while killing anything with too much melanin near the equator.

I come from the land of the ice and snow.. :FU: