Do you believe in god?

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
You want to know what's wrong with the Christian god? It's the same as the Jewish god, and the Muslim god. Now some want to contest that, but bullshit. All three of their "holy" texts are linked. Both the Bible and the Qur'an are linked to the Talmud. All the same god, just different versions for different packs of morons. So let's look at Islam, where it's "god's will" for gays to be thrown to their deaths off buildings, for little girls to be married off to skeezy old men, for women to be put to death for the "crime" of having been raped.

And we're supposed to believe that's the height of fucking morality?! That that shit is godly?!

See, there you go again, you calling people morons and making this one smirk at the irony of it.
See, a Christian can identify what he is by simply stating it and an atheist can't do it without taking a shit on someone else. I like that part.

That's like overhearing the following:

"I like to drink latex paint."
"Are you fucking stupid? That's astonishingly bad for you!"

...and saying that the fucktard who drinks paint is in the right. No, dude, stupid is fucking stupid, and it doesn't become anything other than fucking stupid because somebody pointed out that it's fucking stupid.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You want to know what's wrong with the Christian god? It's the same as the Jewish god, and the Muslim god. Now some want to contest that, but bullshit. All three of their "holy" texts are linked. Both the Bible and the Qur'an are linked to the Talmud. All the same god, just different versions for different packs of morons. So let's look at Islam, where it's "god's will" for gays to be thrown to their deaths off buildings, for little girls to be married off to skeezy old men, for women to be put to death for the "crime" of having been raped.

And we're supposed to believe that's the height of fucking morality?! That that shit is godly?!

See, there you go again, you calling people morons and making this one smirk at the irony of it.
See, a Christian can identify what he is by simply stating it and an atheist can't do it without taking a shit on someone else. I like that part.

...and saying that the fucktard who drinks paint is in the right. No, dude, stupid is fucking stupid, and it doesn't become anything other than fucking stupid because somebody pointed out that it's fucking stupid.

wow that got kiloys lil pink thong in a knot lol

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

try some loose boxer briefs

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
giphy.gif

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter

What fer? I'm nekkid from the waist down as it is.

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Of course, pants off and everything.. probably looks like a deviant circus in Sodom and Gomorrah over there!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Oh look it's the racist slash My moms dead slash I wonder what it's like to fuck a tranny slash Box cutter scarred warrior
giphy.gif
I know Benny ... BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA ..

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh look it's the racist slash My moms dead slash I wonder what it's like to fuck a tranny slash Box cutter scarred warrior
giphy.gif
Well you know I have your ip and spy on you through your old Mac book, I fuckin lmfao when you posted “I have a picture on my toolbox of my kids to remind me why I get up at 6am to go to work every morning” while I’m watching you not go to work sitting on your old MacBook every fuckin day! You’re a complete loser and that is a fact!

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter

Of course, pants off and everything.. probably looks like a deviant circus in Sodom and Gomorrah over there!

Yep. All by myself. It's that big.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
giphy.gif

derherherherherherp o_O
piss off u witless drip

X

xXx
Site Supporter
giphy.gif
Well you know I have your ip and spy on you through your old Mac book, I fuckin lmfao when you posted “I have a picture on my toolbox of my kids to remind me why I get up at 6am to go to work every morning” while I’m watching you not go to work sitting on your old MacBook every fuckin day! You’re a complete loser and that is a fact!
You go boy
955055.jpg
tenor.gif

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
giphy.gif
You go boy
955055.jpg
tenor.gif
Two pathetic images from two pathetic salesmen

X

xXx
Site Supporter
giphy.gif
You go boy
955055.jpg
tenor.gif
For ONE pathetic hydrolicker lmao

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
giphy.gif
You go boy
955055.jpg
tenor.gif
For ONE pathetic hydrolicker lmao
Only someone like you finds working for a living mock worthy, you see this guy?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
This is what I find mock worthy jackbag Oh look it's the racist slash My moms dead slash I wonder what it's like to fuck a tranny slash Box cutter scarred warrior

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
This is what I find mock worthy jackbag Oh look it's the racist slash My moms dead slash I wonder what it's like to fuck a tranny slash Box cutter scarred warrior
When I just wanted to see, you absolute coward! Look at the state of this cunt sack! WHAT? lmfao he’s banished me from his bitch wall! Bahahahahaaa
b2okHRv.jpg

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It depends on your perspective. If you raise livestock and find that new calf torn to shreds and the mother injured trying to defend it in the morning, out comes the gun. But if you're like most of the rest of us, we see something beautiful that was shot, guilty of being what it was and doing what it needed to just like we feel justified in doing every day. Worst of all, it's like the dog many of us call family members. All I see in that face is my old husky.

While we were grunting like morons in a cave, wolves were working as teams and using sophisticated tactics to corral prey into orchestrated ambushes where the alphas awaited them, large prey they could never take down one on one for a big payoff. We were only able to take that mammoth down because the wolf taught us how to do it instead of throwing a rock at a rabbit, hoping you got lucky before you starved to death.

Coyotes I view a little differently, like a wolf but without the cool factor, very common, widespread.. like a generic garbage wolf in a way. They're more of loners but will kill your dogs, cats and even little kids. I've never shot one but we have them in Pa. and if I find it claims my house as its territory, it will try to kill my dog because Wile E. Coyote is relentless. I'd hate doing it, but he'd have to go. A pity we can't reason with them.

It's a bit like Knife Wielder.

YOU: Ok, listen up.. You can ONLY prey on wild animals like deer, squirrels, gophers, etc.. anything that lives in the woods. But man, his kids and pets like cats and dogs are strictly off limits. Is this clear to you?

HIM: Yes, crystal clear... wild animals only. But if I see your child or dog I can kill them, right?

YOU: <says nothing, gets gun>

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
When I just wanted to see, you absolute coward! Look at the state of this cunt sack! WHAT? lmfao he’s banished me from his bitch wall! Bahahahahaaa
b2okHRv.jpg
Haha I'm not able to view his profile either!