Do you believe in god?

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's fucked up when a person treats you like shit when you didn't treat that same person like shit.

The following philosphy that has enabled me to understand most women and not take things personally:
and-thats-how-women-work-25414617.png

:ThumbsUp1:

knife wielder

Factory Bastard

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
She was cool in the beginning (I'm sure that's going to boost her ego), but then she flaked out on me because I mentioned how I didn't like rude cashiers.
Cashiers smashiers.
Are you fantasizing about spanking the cashiers now while eating cheeseburgers?

If ignorance is bliss, you must be the happiest person on the planet.
Not sure what the fuck that had to do with any of what you quoted.

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
She was cool in the beginning (I'm sure that's going to boost her ego), but then she flaked out on me because I mentioned how I didn't like rude cashiers.
Cashiers smashiers.

Your family tree must be a cactus because you’re all a bunch of pricks.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Cashiers smashiers.

Your family tree must be a cactus because you’re all a bunch of pricks.
Oh hey look it’s the nice guy again........

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Iggy is a pretty cool girl idk why you got a problem with her. You must have a harsh case of the anal roids.

She's outspoken, may smile one moment, then call that same person out for being a bitch the next without hesitation which is sincere and refreshing in a social venue where people are often wearing a poker face, being frenemies, giving passive agressive vibes and all that other phoney shit.

Of course, she ain't told me to fuck off yet though, so.. lol

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
It's fucked up when a person treats you like shit when you didn't treat that same person like shit.

The following philosphy that has enabled me to understand most women and not take things personally:

She's pissed at me supposedly because she thinks I ruined the rude girl's life who works at Walgreens, simply by filling out two surveys online about how I wasn't pleased with her attitude towards me.

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
She has everything upside down. She thinks rudeness is non-rudeness and non-rudeness is rudeness. That's why she's sticking up for the rude girl at Walgreens.

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

She's pissed at me supposedly because she thinks I ruined the rude girl's life who works at Walgreens, simply by filling out two surveys online about how I wasn't pleased with her attitude towards me.
Yeah, I was reading all about it, you got all the girls forming a lynch mob on you. I gave my thoughts on it twice to no avail as did others.. yet it lingers.
It is time to refrain from the whole cashier/woman/rudeness angle (is it worth the grief?) and focus on other annoyances, i.e, stubbing one's toe, UPS assholes who smash your packages, when you're on the way to work and you step in a slushy puddle that's deeper than anticipated and all that gooey slush gets inside your shoe.. all fucking day long, squish-squish-squish.
Annoying shit like that.
Anything OTHER than women and customer service at a counter, is what I'm gettin' at.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
No I think he tried to messenger her and she didn’t respond well and he went all Mr. nice guy on her calling her a bitch and a slut and a whore and whatever etc.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Iggy is a pretty cool girl idk why you got a problem with her. You must have a harsh case of the anal roids.

She's outspoken, may smile one moment, then call that same person out for being a bitch the next without hesitation which is sincere and refreshing in a social venue where people are often wearing a poker face, being frenemies, giving passive agressive vibes and all that other phoney shit.

You are extremely observant. I used to do all that fake ass bullshit but it’s exhausting. Why put up with people that make me uncomfortable or miserable, it wouldn’t make sense. knife wielder just....... man I dunno he seems like serial killer material to me. Probably has a collection of his victim’s noses and cocks glued together on display in his freezer.

knife wielder

Factory Bastard

You are extremely observant. I used to do all that fake ass bullshit but it’s exhausting. Why put up with people that make me uncomfortable or miserable, it wouldn’t make sense. knife wielder just....... man I dunno he seems like serial killer material to me. Probably has a collection of his victim’s noses and cocks glued together on display in his freezer.

Keep talking, someday you'll say something intelligent!

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

Keep talking, someday you'll say something intelligent!
It’s not my fault you can’t comprehend so go back to your sweaty women videos and go shove your dick up a nose.

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
hahahahaha!!!!! I'm clever and original! I told someone they have a small anatomy part! hahahahaha. Oh gosh I'm so witty.

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
Hey Swamp-Duck! You have tiny boobs! hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take that! Your boobs are extremely tiny! Barely discernible!