Do you believe in god?

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
I realize God is all powerful and everything, but all this talk about whether or not there's a god since our existence has got to be driving him (or her or it) batty.

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
e44d1dbe3288ab8a97fa319e2834096d.jpg

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
I won't lie though I do struggle with my beliefs from time to time but I do believe in God.
We all do, it's normal for intellignet people to wonder.
Watch though, expressing doubt is irresistable bait to an atheist who will seize the moment to stick their neurotic OCD prybar in there to get you to join them in the cold.
"oh, I smell doubt! Let's get in there and see if we can coax him away from his beliefs! Join us!" lol

Their motives don't seek to enlighten themselves or others, just to deny someone something they lack, to destroy. Flat earthers, they don't bother debating, because what's the point since there's no comfort factor to deny someone. Like affirmative action, if minorities can't add a foot of height to match that of the white man, they seek equality by chopping a foot off the white man. Misery loves company.

Their personalities tend to go beyond religion, they'll drone in your ear about who left the egg salad in the work fridge, stinking it up.. "I'm gonna put an anonymous note up on the fridge to shame them!" Lol.
The obsessive personality is enough to make the eyes roll out of your head.

Ever meet an atheist in real life that revealed themselves by attempting to show you the error of your ways, preach their spin at ya, inform you of your delusions and you being a simple sheep, etc, etc, etc. Nah, me neither, not even once! Their boisterous and arrogant "wisdom" comes strictly out of the fingertips rather than their lips.

Think about it, you can't throw a stone on the internet without hitting a dozen of 'em but rubbing elbows in real life, they're quieter than a dead mouse in a fucking graveyard.

You don't think you know atheists outside the internet? Go singing that "Jeeezis Jeeezis Jeeezis Jeeezis!" crap in the real world and watch how many eyes roll. Your brain has been conquered by the middle east. You might just as well go around singing, "Lalaaaaaaaa WHACKBUTT!" like the wipes-their-asses-with-their-hands camel-piss-drinking kiddie-fiddling Muslims. Believing in the middle eastern God makes you a race traitor. How's that for shaming?
My question is why do atheists attack Christians more than Muslims? You compare Christians to Muslims only to prove that religion itself can be harmful and violent. Islam causes war yes. But look how blessed USA was at one time and still is. It was founded on the Bible and our fore fathers were Christians.

Couple of points:

Our forefathers were predominantly Deists. Yes, there were some Christians as well, and indeed some overlap in that some were Christian Deists. That's why our founding documents mention a "Creator" but not "Jeeeeeeezis Jeeeeeeezis Jeeeeeeezis Jeeeeeeezis Jeeeeeeezis Jeeeeeeezis Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezisssssssssss!"

I do agree with you, though, that many of the atheist organizations such as the "Freedom From Religion Foundation", and most atheists on the left are flaming pussies for not taking on both Christianity and Islam. They whine and scream and do the podium-pounding screeching Hitler routine about Christianity and how Christians secretly want to establish theocracy -- but the fuckin' pansies haven't got shit to say about Islam, which is openly and proudly theocratic.

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
And the middle eastern god/race traitor logic? To be honest, it's a big stretch for a weak pay off and I'm feeling no shame lol.

Not feelin' it, huh? Maybe you think "Yahweh/Jehovah/Allah" was invented in Pittsburgh or somethin'. Can't help ya with that. Best of luck finding your favorite flavor of crayon, though.

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And the middle eastern god/race traitor logic? To be honest, it's a big stretch for a weak pay off and I'm feeling no shame lol.

Not feelin' it, huh? Maybe you think "Yahweh/Jehovah/Allah" was invented in Pittsburgh or somethin'. Can't help ya with that. Best of luck finding your favorite flavor of crayon, though.
That sounds like lots of words that don't say anything at all, unless you're talking riddles or having a stroke lol.
Maybe take a moment, sharpen up that crayon of yours and try again. :IggyMcLulz:

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

knife wielder

Factory Bastard

Holy fucking shit, you paid $27 to be an ELITE sad sack!? :LMAO:
If the forum crashed, would you take up chewing tin foil until it was restored?

Funny and true story. A few years ago I was almost going to pay to become an elite member. Fortunately I didn't because the next day this forum shut down for a while.

Years? You're a BF veteran then.

Yes I was here a few years ago and then one day the forum was shut down for a couple years.

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter

That sounds like lots of words that don't say anything at all, unless you're talking riddles or having a stroke lol.
Maybe take a moment, sharpen up that crayon of yours and try again. :IggyMcLulz:

I'm addressing this: "And the middle eastern god/race traitor logic?"

I'm wondering what confuses you about that. The Abrahamic (that's Jewish, Islamic, and Christian) god originated in the middle east. I'm not sure why you seem to be confused by that or why -- if you insist that gods actually exist -- you're confused by the idea that following the god of other people instead of your own gods is a betrayal of your own gods. I mean, if you believe in this silly-ass shit, then surely you should believe in your own people's gods instead of somebody else's.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
I am full of hate and gravy.
I was going to ask for some but never mind it’s probably not the gravy I’m thinking :LMAO2: I have the munchies so fucking bad!

Take the bong out of your ass for once.
I’ll tell you what I’ll make a deal with you I’ll pull the bong out of my ass when you pull your head out of yours.

Sorry, I didn’t get that. I don’t speak bullshit.

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
Iggy is a pretty cool girl idk why you got a problem with her. You must have a harsh case of the anal roids.

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
She was cool in the beginning (I'm sure that's going to boost her ego), but then she flaked out on me because I mentioned how I didn't like rude cashiers.