Do you believe in god?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
While I do believe religion is absolute bull shite designed as a mechanism for control of the weak and permanently bewildered I also believe in a supreme intelligence........the creator as it were.....

I don’t think the concept is anything us mere mortals could begin to wrap our minds around....but I believe the creator is benevolent and I continue to search for evidence in my reality

As a Protestant living in NY where there are so many Catholics and having so many friends who are, I'd grow up seeing them do all this STUFF with ceremony and rules and I asked them, "we read the same bible right?". Cross yourself before Mary? Don't eat meat, what? What is this ?? Where's that in the bible?".
They looked at me like I had three heads.

8d5e364df2256071698ffdc34d48897e466fa31e5c1f25e9647fd1d676223994.jpg

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Scott have you ever pretend you are a priest and hide out in the confessional booth just to listen to dirty old cunts tell there stories - - -- - - -?

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Scott have you ever pretend you are a priest and hide out in the confessional booth just to listen to dirty old cunts tell there stories - - -- - - -?
Nah, can't say that I have, more likely I'd drag that type out then accidentally on purpose bounce their head down each marble step on the way out.
I also don't post a shit load of memes regarding the integrity of the older generation and how men tipped their hats to ladies while acting he was born in a barn that talks about getting his dick sucked in every other post.
Have a jerkoff and let it out before ya log in.

WarPig

God's Holy Warrior
Site Supporter
My country was carved out of the wilderness by white men who had unfailing faith in a higher power. They fought off tyranny, created a government and the rule of law, built towns, then great cities and formed strong families that would continue their traditions and pass on their knowledge. That country became the greatest nation ever created on this earth. The laws, principals, and morality that drove those men were given to us by the word of God. Now some dumb, wanna be free-thinking rebels, who want to prove they're enlightened, special fucking snowflakes, want to prove their superiority by denigrating that beautiful history, and denying God exists. I submit that they're a bunch of faggots, with no heart or soul, no moral compass. Established religion can be fucked up at times. I'm a deist like..think it was Vixen..but if you doubting homos want proof of God, walk into a forest, sit on a log, close your eyes, and think of nothing, until your mind is still. Blank. Stillness of mind and body, you understand? When you start noticing far, far off sounds, and hear the ants walking on the leaves, and all the tiny stirrings of the world around you, open your eyes, and look at GOD. If you don't believe, you're a blind, dumb fool. So yeah. Eat a bag of dicks.

WarPig

God's Holy Warrior
Site Supporter
Also, I find it funny that with the rise of atheism, we also got things like mentally ill transgenders, gay marriage, feminism, no prayer in schools, immorality in excess( fucking animal sex sites, fecal freaks, all that nasty freak shit) and all the other trash thats ruining this country. I could go on and on and fucking on! And god loving people just have to sit back and accept it. Without God, and morals, decency, and a sense of community, a sense of TRUST, this country cannot, and will not thrive. It will continue its decline. Is everyone happy with the state of their union? Or are you so caught up in bullshit that you're fucking blind? To deny God is to deny the very essence of our being, our morality and principles. That's what once made this country great. Shame on you senseless fucking idiots. Hey, thanks for having me, have a nice fucking day.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
My country was carved out of the wilderness by white men who had unfailing faith in a higher power. They fought off tyranny, created a government and the rule of law, built towns, then great cities and formed strong families that would continue their traditions and pass on their knowledge. That country became the greatest nation ever created on this earth. The laws, principals, and morality that drove those men were given to us by the word of God. Now some dumb, wanna be free-thinking rebels, who want to prove they're enlightened, special fucking snowflakes, want to prove their superiority by denigrating that beautiful history, and denying God exists. I submit that they're a bunch of faggots, with no heart or soul, no moral compass. Established religion can be fucked up at times. I'm a deist like..think it was Vixen..but if you doubting homos want proof of God, walk into a forest, sit on a log, close your eyes, and think of nothing, until your mind is still. Blank. Stillness of mind and body, you understand? When you start noticing far, far off sounds, and hear the ants walking on the leaves, and all the tiny stirrings of the world around you, open your eyes, and look at GOD. If you don't believe, you're a blind, dumb fool. So yeah. Eat a bag of dicks.

I had that weed before ...made me feel the same way
giphy.gif

WarPig

God's Holy Warrior
Site Supporter
Ok, I shouldnt have called any nonbelievers faggots. You don't really smoke pole. (As far as I know) You're just ignorant heathen savages that don't know any better. I apologize.

Fuckin fags..

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Ok, I shouldnt have called any nonbelievers faggots. You don't really smoke pole. (As far as I know) You're just ignorant heathen savages that don't know any better. I apologize.

Fuckin fags..

Crack too ??

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I wouldn't have gotten sent to the ASS BOX if there is a god.
Baaaahahaha!! Oh man, when did this happen?

I don't know! My guess is either last night or this morning. I don't know why.

I tried to explain it to you, a few saw this coming lol.

But what did I do wrong?

Telling you again is futile but what the hell, I'll at least give my best guess because I'm not the warden walking around the keys, BF is.

You flooded existing threads and churned out new ones focused on single minded redundant rhetoric that buried other people's posts like needles in a haystack that discouraged their wanting to bother posting anything and also filled the forum with empty content. If the focus here is supposed to be quality over quantity, your doing the above was the polar opposite of all that and brought chaos to the threads as people flamed you, worsening all of it.

There were threads some considered making but wouldn't with you on the loose, free to destroy them. Shit that Annoys, QUOTES and some others good forum staples and you hit them hard.

When a growing mob expressed its disdain, among them many who don't bite without justified reason, rather than take the hint and alter your doomed course which put you on a trajectory to the brig, you defiantly tripled down on it as if you were determined to land here.

That's why I think you're here, Knife.