Do you believe in god?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
The question is not if there is a God but what is God and what does God want and for sure it is not for us to all be good little boys and girls !

Bible2.jpg

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
Man needs his gods, someone to explain the unexplainable.

The more important question is do the gods need man?

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
Yes, yes... the slightest glimmering spark of possibility, despite overwhelming peer reviewed evidence to the contrary proves this God thing exists, much like the pool boy with perfect hair and killer abs exists in your fap fantasy. Call me if Buddy Holly shows up in your fantasy, because damn, he was good.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Yes, yes... the slightest glimmering spark of possibility, despite overwhelming peer reviewed evidence to the contrary proves this God thing exists, much like the pool boy with perfect hair and killer abs exists in your fap fantasy. Call me if Buddy Holly shows up in your fantasy, because damn, he was good.

Yeah but don't atheists know that you can't have morality without God? It seems like atheist just want an excuse to not have to abide by God's moral code so they can do whatever they want.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah but don't atheists know that you can't have morality without God? It seems like atheist just want an excuse to not have to abide by God's moral code so they can do whatever they want.
It may be like that for some atheists but not all, just like not all believers of God are good moral people.

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
I know what's right, and I know what's wrong. In my everyday I rarely have to ask anyone, much less a made up voice in my head what to do. Absence of god does not mean absence of conscience, just absence of servitude.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I know what's right, and I know what's wrong. In my everyday I rarely have to ask anyone, much less a made up voice in my head what to do. Absence of god does not mean absence of conscience, just absence of servitude.
yeah but If God doesn't exist: Who made humans? You may say monkeys

BUT WHO MADE MONKEYS IF GOD DOESN'T EXIST

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
You had your 15 minutes. Bye now.

That is so great! You atheists start insulting or act butthurt, when your intellect is being challenged :ROFL:

May god have mercy on your poor soul!

300px-Cima_da_Conegliano%2C_God_the_Father.jpg
"challenged' :LMAO::LMAO: Couldn't be that they just don't want to waste time with a stupid 20 year fuckstick lolol
Still longing for fwends I see... Go play “Viva Piñata” if you can afford it you blank!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
If you go play Stevie Wonder on your local highway my old friendster buddy ole' pal ... lol

I like how you miss me and need to seek me out daily ... shucks man

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Yes, I know .. so you could call me all sorts'a mean things I suspect lol
... I mailed you some leg hair, for your toast

Do you think MB is okay, because the herbs I'm smoking is one of those ones that really gets you thinking and for some reason he's on my mind...

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
You atheists have no morals. Proof that god exists in my opinion.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
It is better to believe there is a God and be wrong than believe there isn't a God and be wrong and in short those of you who don't believe are in for a big surprise !