Do you know someone who died of cancer

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
in spite of having full on chemo, radiation, etc?

Likewise, do you know someone who lived, healthily, for more than 5 years after getting chemo, radiation?

I know someone whose cancer came back after undergoing chemo, etc. he’s stage 4 terminal now. Smoked all his life and this is the end result.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I know someone, and it was really awful, but I ain’t saying who cos there’s a certain good Christian shitskin that will follow me around going haha cancer, lol @ Christians....fucking hypocrite ....

Oh fuck off, hatchet face. I don’t give two fucks about your miserable, criminal riddled life.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I know someone, and it was really awful, but I ain’t saying who cos there’s a certain good Christian shitskin that will follow me around going haha cancer, lol @ Christians....fucking hypocrite ....

Oh fuck off, hatchet face. I don’t give two fucks about your miserable, criminal riddled life.
Stop quoting me then you backward shitskin cunt ,you dirty wogs can never face the truth, I dunno why I allow my superior self to even rise to this slutty nigger lol, night night nig nog...