Do you think this 24KW generator will be enough to power my 4300 sq ft 6 bedroom mansion?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
In the event power is lost?

We must keep in mind that I want my 8 person spa that sits on a 60 amp circuit and my olympic size swimming pool pump and heater to be available during the outage as well.

This is in addition to two meat freezers, a full suite of appliances and multiple air-conditioning units cooling my two story palace

I want to be sure as 5000.00 is like two days worth of take home pay for me

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Serious replies only please

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
In the event power is lost?

We must keep in mind that I want my 8 person spa that sits on a 60 amp circuit and my olympic size swimming pool pump and heater to be available during the outage as well.

This is in addition to two meat freezers, a full suite of appliances and multiple air-conditioning units cooling my two story palace

I want to be sure as 5000.00 is like two days worth of take home pay for me

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Serious replies only please
How many A/C's do you have? What tonnage? I'm guessing a 5 ton and a 3.5 ton? Your house is a bit bigger than my daughter and son in laws and 35K is about what they need to not have to manage what they run but they have a big reef tank, all the appliances are electric, and an electric heater for the pool too. Really, a 40K might be better.