Doctor Seuss spreads COVID

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
And of course the dementia Don had to make canceling him a top priority for this administration

what else would he do with the valuable time? Protect our borders? enforce our laws? Keep us out of wars? Help struggling Americans?

Pfft... priorities people.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I have fond memories of being in 3rd grade and Dr Sue's himself coming into my classroom to read us the butter battle book. He lived in La Jolla about five miles away.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is a shame Biden took all Dr Suess off the America reads list. He did so exactly as the far left launched their stupid and nonsensical "Dr Suess was a white supremacy neo-Nazi" campaign of lies. Where as, in reality Dr Suess was a Jewish American who fought against the Nazis in WW2. Thei idiotic claims that Doctor Suess only had white characters are just stupid as 90%+ of his characters are anthropomorphized animals. "That black and white striped cat looks too white to me!" "That green colored Grinch doesn't speak ebonic and just some weird rhyming language!"

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The solution to the story’s conflict is that the Plain-Belly Sneetches and Star-Bellied Sneetches simply get confused as to who is oppressed. As a result, they accept one another. This message of “acceptance” does not acknowledge structural power imbalances. It doesn’t address the idea that historical narratives impact present-day power structures. And instead of encouraging young readers to recognize and take action against injustice, the story promotes a race-neutral approach.

In case you wanna get a good dose of how fucking absurd this bullshit is!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
50-E4467-B-B501-47-C1-83-E4-ED08-A95-AB2-C7.jpg

My personal opinion. Golf sucks

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I have fond memories of being in 3rd grade and Dr Sue's himself coming into my classroom to read us the butter battle book. He lived in La Jolla about five miles away.

I love La Jolla. I named my house, La Jolla Del Mar. It’s my address

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
“Outside of his books, the author’s personal legacy has come into question, too — Seuss wrote an entire minstrel show in college and performed as the main character in full blackface,” according to

Oh shit, best dig the cracker up and burn him!!!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
“Outside of his books, the author’s personal legacy has come into question, too — Seuss wrote an entire minstrel show in college and performed as the main character in full blackface,” according to

Oh shit, best dig the cracker up and burn him!!!
Wonder why it was ok for ralph northam to do this 50 years later...but seuss must ve expunged.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
On Ebay:
Lot of 6 Out of Print Dr Seuss Books If I Ran the Zoo, Scrambled Eggs, McElligot

Sold for:

US $4,952.00
BWAAAHAHAHAHAH! Libs makin people RICH, BEYOTCH!!! Off RAYCIST!!! :LOL2: :LOL2:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LMFAO! ebay scubbing sales of Seuss Books! Meanwhile, I found both active and completed copies of Mein Kampf!

:LOL2: All libs should fukin die!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Glad I already have the whole Dr Suess collection.
How much you want? :Grin3:

I gotta hang on to these.

My grandma always read Dr Suess to me. I got them as a gift from my aunt when I was pregnant for my oldest. So I read them to her, her sister and now Squish loves them.

Of course my daughters want them to read to their future children....so sorry, they are priceless :)

You can probably get them at a book store still? I thought they just stopped publishing certain titles?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

My grandma always read Dr Suess to me. I got them as a gift from my aunt when I was pregnant for my oldest. So I read them to her, her sister and now Squish loves them.

Of course my daughters want them to read to their future children....so sorry, they are priceless :)

You can probably get them at a book store still? I thought they just stopped publishing certain titles?
Its nice to know you now have two reasons to hold on to them I bet!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Its nice to know you now have two reasons to hold on to them I bet!

Indeed. I was never going to part with them anyway!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! FUK YUO LIBTARDS!!!!!! KA-POWNED! :ROFL3: :ROFL3: :ROFL3: :ROFL3: :ROFL3: :ROFL3: :ROFL3: :ROFL3: :ROFL3: :ROFL3: :ROFL3: :ROFL3: :ROFL3: :ROFL3:

If I Ran - By You Know Who -The Zoo

This is how everyone is getting around the ebay censorship!