Does Sindy have a frankenpussy?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I kinda hope he stops by to go "BOOM" like Benzo was hoping. I have a few questions.

Does his penis work? Or did he get it inverted?

I really would like to discuss it because he is so open with his average sex life. I'd like to know how that works after taking cross sex hormones and if appropriating womanhood is worth the sexual dysfunction. I notice a common theme in his erotica with the sexy coke addicted businessman. It's always Sindy getting fucked.

Doesnt the sexy coke addicted business want Sindys cock in his ass as well? They are gay men.... regardless of the internalized homophobia. Wouldnt sex be a safe place to say "fuck it, let's be gay and stop pretending"?

Come on over Sindy and educate me. I'm just a sheltered preacher's daughter from the boonies who has never been "exposed" before to anything outside of my weekly missionary "wife duties" we do through a hole in the sheet in a pitch dark room before we pray off the orgasm I came close to having. Now that my husband had a vasectomy we dont even do it anymore since reproduction is off the table. I usually jog off all my sexual urges.

Let me live vicariously through you for a few moments (roll change time, amirite?). Do you still want to fuck (biological) women?

And while we are here can you tell me what beyond our biology makes us men or women WITHOUT religious doctrine?

Dont be scared to drop in. Just pretend BFs Meltdown is a female locker room and come right on in and let your lady dick hang.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Did Dr Dirtyunderwear ever channel the Man tramp here?

I think he wanted to cuddle or something

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Did Dr Dirtyunderwear ever channel the Man tramp here?

I think he wanted to cuddle or something

Well I logged in today hoping for big ole BOOM.

I just wanna understand their religion that I'm being expected to pay reverence to.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Is it just me, or did Benzo appear a little too excited at the prospect of Sindy riding in his wheelchair?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
There might have been a “BOOM” in Benzo’s diaper

That happens pretty often

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Is it just me, or did Benzo appear a little too excited at the prospect of Sindy riding in his wheelchair?

It really reminded me of when Benzo kept taking these weak shots at me and when I simply asked him what his problem was......he went squealing to Flynn to beat me up for him.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Remember when benzo begged to see bonesaws biceps?

that shit Was funny

Admong topped that one tho publicly requesting breakfall supply him with updated cock pics

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The courage it took the OP to post this here at BF in meltdown.

Amazeballs!

Courage? Lol nah. I'm not you. I dont need "courage" to start inflammatory threads directed at a member of the gender mafia. I fear no one.

If it hasnt happened already, you wont even have the courage to define a woman as an adult human female.

Daddy might ruin your life, right? You might get called a "cOn!" or a transphobe and the cool people wont like you anymore.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I wonder how much courage it would take Oak to go on Twitter....with her real name, the state she lives in.....and tweet

Definition of woman

1a: an adult female person
b: a woman belonging to a particular category (as by birth, residence, membership, or occupation) —usually used in combinationcouncilwoman
2:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

3: distinctively feminine nature :
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

She wont be mean to daddy though. That would hurt the patriarchies feelings and invalidate them. Poor oppressed men.

:(

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Remember when Manny’s Been Trippen banned Poark for being a trans phobe. And smelling bad ?

and admong and peaches just stood there giggling like school girls touching each other?

that was funny

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Remember when Manny’s Been Trippen banned Poark for being a trans phobe. And smelling bad ?

and admong and peaches just stood there giggling like school girls touching each other?

that was funny

Yep. The same convo where Sindy said if he saw someone walking past him outside without a mask he would assault them.

Because that's a womanly thing to think and say.

Oak got back in line though. If a "transwoman" wants to pull his dick out in front of little girls inside female areas of Spas.....by God so be it. We gotta validate these men. Equality. And shit.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

that was funny

Yep. The same convo where Sindy said if he saw someone walking past him outside without a mask he would assault them.

Oak got back in line though. If a "transwoman" wants to pull his dick out in front of little girls inside female areas of Spas.....by God so be it. We gotta validate these men. Equality. And shit.
That guy could assault a fucking pillow with any measure of success

It’s like benzo saying he could do several jumping jacks

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
ben.jpg

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Frankenpussy BWAHAHAHHAHAA!

Do you know that when little boys....LITTLE BOYS....get twisted up in this socail contagion their "gender identity" isnt even questioned and they get put on Lupron. Puberty blockers.

It's been shown that 97 percent of children who experience "gender dysphoria" grow out of it during puberty. So stopping puberty is fucking evil.

Lupron is used to chemically castrate sex offenders.

And these boys are left forever damaged. They missed critical growth and by the time predators have sold "bottom surgery" to them....they have micro penises and there isnt a lot to work with. It happened to Jazz Jennings. And with him....they minimized all the complications this poor boy suffers.

This is what is being done to minors right now. In my country and your country.

Dig deep on this and get ANGRY.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

that was funny

LOL, I'd beat that faggit half to death and then toss him off a hotel!

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

that was funny

LOL, I'd beat that faggit half to death and then toss him off a hotel!

Normally I would say I cant condone violence.

But after seeing how TRAs openly advocate violence against women and rape....and talk about targeted lesbians, getting them alone and "tricking" them and raping them when the poor woman finds the dick?

Yeah no. Burn them.

THEY are the ones attacking MY existence.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
That's another thing.

Why do these trans people constantly scream that we are trying to erase their existence anytime they get questioned?

Its THEM trying to....and succeeding in btw considering the psycho left wont even define "woman".....erase MY existence. The existence of women and girls. And give up everything strong women fought for us to have.

And making it hate speech for us to say anything

These fucking people call it transphobic if a woman gets RAPED by a man claiming "trans". When women and girls are assaulted due the "trans rights progress" the first only thing they fucking care about is immediately defending "trans" people. They care about the transphobia first and exclusively.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Do you know that when little boys....LITTLE BOYS....get twisted up in this socail contagion their "gender identity" isnt even questioned and they get put on Lupron. Puberty blockers.

It's been shown that 97 percent of children who experience "gender dysphoria" grow out of it during puberty. So stopping puberty is fucking evil.

And these boys are left forever damaged. They missed critical growth and by the time predators have sold "bottom surgery" to them....they have micro penises and there isnt a lot to work with. It happened to Jazz Jennings. And with him....they minimized all the complications this poor boy suffers.

I know most of this nonsense comes from the US and is pushed by a particular group of people.

I won't get into all that though, as I know it's a very divisive subject.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I know most of this nonsense comes from the US and is pushed by a particular group of people.

I won't get into all that though, as I know it's a very divisive subject.

Nope.....Aryan it's all western countries. And it's worse in the UK and Canada. Biden signed away womens sex based rights on his first fucking day in office and now here we are.

It's a war on humanity.....you will have to get in eventually. Sadly.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Oak posted a pic of her tits once

she was in the water doing the back stroke at the time so you can't see the rest of her

two-hippos-hippopotamus-amphibius-look-at-the-camera-2G60M4F.jpg

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Honestly I don't think he does. Joe Manchin saw to that didn't he?

No moar gibsmedat means no moar surgeries unless he gets sent to prison in a lib state.