Does The Failed President Trump, Suffer From TDS?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I thought about diving into the text message conversations that would prove that she is a liar regarding this fictitious Biden convo “we?” had…. And then I remember the inundation of thousands of pages of text messages anytime one text had been submitted in support of one position via arguable motion… and figured I would spare you all of that madness since it would inevitably take over this forum there is so much material.

But it did make me think about the years I spent in Al Anon following my parents divorce and my own narcissistic drug addicted mother, who has since been rehabilitated. This situation is all too familiar, which makes it easy to recognize for me.

Enablers often get self-worth and self-esteem from their acts of kindness. They feel important and relevant. They get a sense of belonging and feel like a priority. But the only way to stop is to identify your own role in the situation… while you simultaneously evaluate if the other person is enabling you too.

I don’t have an issue with strippers like she claims. My cousin got tired of working for peanuts and the stress that comes along with all of that while trying to put herself through college. My aunt (her mother) had a friend in the neighborhood who had recently been divorced. She went under the knife and had a ton of plastic surgery. She went to work as a stripper at age 50+ and glamorized this career to my cousin, who was friends with her youngest daughter and over their house regularly. My aunt is furious at this woman btw.

After confirming what I already knew to be true, which is the fact that my cousin doesn’t drink or use drugs, I told my aunt that she shouldn’t tell the family and let her finish medical school. Not only is she paying for medical school, she is also paying her way through life.

I have had the same conversations with my cousin about reckless spending that my grandparents would have had with me had they been here. She got rid of the ginormous truck and Tesla she bought and got into a sensible car, has been working to pay off debt and is buckling down to buy a house. This is why I have no issue with her stripping… and my aunt has come to her senses since.

I refuse to sit back and allow Dove to attempt to diminish everything I have worked for with her bullshit claims that I was born privileged. No one has given me shit. Everything I have is MINE.

What I do remember about her is the pattern of self-sabotage I witnessed each time she got a job. I remember her working at JC Penny’s 13 years ago when she was trying to get away from stripping. I remember her calling me and telling me about the arguments she was having with other staff members. I also remember she moved to Florida 2 weeks after she was returned from NY and was given a job at their family convenience store, and yet again there were arguments with customers and the claims that she can’t cope. I brought up her MIL wanting her to get a job at Taco Bell… and she threw a fit. when in actuality she could have moved up the corporate ladder and earned 6 figures had she applied herself.

I really haven’t seen any effort from her until I took a huge step back from her… and then all of her efforts have shifted to trying to slander me. I’m not sure if the posters who support here are aware, but you actually dislike when I point out anything about her that is TRUE, which means you are a Dove enabler. You don’t want to see it because it’s a reminder to you that she has serious issues. You’re trying to make it go away by ignoring it, and it’s extremely unhealthy.

But to allow her to blame Biden for her financial issues is absured. It’s also a blatant lie. Dove has been bouncing around from state to state for the past 15 years. During this time, people gave her large sums of money, cars, and sent her care packages. I watched her borrow her stepfathers car… not to get a job… but to try to get Big back. I endured hearing about her spending the night at her now husband’s halfway house, which she admitted was breaking the rules and inevitably got him kicked out. I watched her almost die and then go into a live in rehab that she didn’t pay or have the insurance to cover. She was advised to be in that program for 5 years, but she always knows best.

I was relieved when she got sober. Admittedly, I wasn’t thrilled that she was married before she got out of rehab and having a baby less than a year later… but this isn’t my first situation with a drug addict. I have several childhood friends who are 10+ years into their sobriety ~ so can you blame me for being alarmed when she comes back online full force more toxic than ever? She posted numerous screenshots of their lengthy text conversations she was having while at work… does she do anything else during the day but text and post online???? But I’m supposed to believe this is Biden’s fault? Are you fucking kidding me??? :Crazy:

The biggest complaint she and Big will have about me is that I am an alcoholic, but I didn’t have to end up in the gutter to want sobriety. They push and push in an attempt to get me to fall off the wagon… and these are people I once considered “friends” ~ now consider the toxicity here and which direction it’s actually coming from… but I should believe that this is ALL Biden’s fault :Crazy:

Dove chooses to be a total shit bag. It’s a conscientious choice she makes everyday to put her mental health on the back burner so she can occupy her time with trying to win the internet… and if THAT isn’t dysfunctional to you, then you’re more fucked up than she is.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Trump Claims More People at His Rally Than at MLK's 'I Have a Dream' Speech
BY
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
ON 6/18/22 AT 6:31 AM EDT
WireAP_d0e10e8a467a499fbe9b81bed6414e5e_16x9_992.jpg

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
You’re unhinged!