Site Supporter ☠️
Petting-Charts-For-Cats-and-Dogs.jpg

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Do you think you two could contribute something on topic here? It's be nice.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
What do you know of conditional love as opposed to unconditional love eh ‘Butt?

Probably considerably more than you know, Mr I Disagree with this Guy's politics so I'm Going to Go on a Whinging Rampage til He Gets Banned.
Voted out ‘Butt. And the guy was a child predator and forum pest. You leftards and your LGBTQP spiel never cease to amaze! Fucking disgusting...

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It’s be nice, do you think you could speak English...

It's called a typo, Einsten. See how the s is right next to the d on the qwerty keyboard?
You must have big fat hands and fingers...

Yes, huge. Or, I type fast. Imagine that. Plus, I type on a Portuguese keyboard, which is a little different.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Probably considerably more than you know, Mr I Disagree with this Guy's politics so I'm Going to Go on a Whinging Rampage til He Gets Banned.
Voted out ‘Butt. And the guy was a child predator and forum pest. You leftards and your LGBTQP spiel never cease to amaze! Fucking disgusting...

Voted out after you went on an hysterical rampage, whinging and moaning and screeching and sobbing until you got everyone else convinced he's a pedophile -- based on zero evidence. You are a huge blithering snowflake.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It’s be nice, do you think you could speak English...

It's called a typo, Einsten. See how the s is right next to the d on the qwerty keyboard?
You must have big fat hands and fingers...

Yes, huge. Or, I type fast. Imagine that. Plus, I type on a Portuguese keyboard, which is a little different.
Well if you will use wog stuff....

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My cat let's me rub his belly and play with his paws. He is just happy to get attention.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Voted out after you went on an hysterical rampage, whinging and moaning and screeching and sobbing until you got everyone else convinced he's a ( We should INVITE new members to Bastard Factory ) -- based on zero evidence. You are a huge blithering snowflake.
Get serious Butt...the pervert was anti-Bastard Factory...surely you’re not that fucking stupid? It’s a serial pest, getting itself previously banned under the name knife wielder and who knows who else beforehand!? You got drawn into some low-life’s spiel : hook, line and fucking sinker.
FarQ have a low IQ...

girl-funny-face.gif

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
i like dogs more since they r team players that u can take on outdoor adventures without them getting skiddish

cats look out for #1 and only come running when i shake the treat jar lol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
On the surface this is 100% accurate. But, if you're close observer of cat behavior you'll see things the casual observer will miss. During difficult times, my cat would come cuddle up to me when I was weepy. She'd purr and cuddle with me. No demands, just be.

One of my favorite things about cats is their independence. I like the "IDGAF" attitude, it reminds me of, well, me.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
On the surface this is 100% accurate. But, if you're close observer of cat behavior you'll see things the casual observer will miss. During difficult times, my cat would come cuddle up to me when I was weepy. She'd purr and cuddle with me. No demands, just be.

One of my favorite things about cats is their independence. I like the "IDGAF" attitude, it reminds me of, well, me.

lol and cats make u work for their approval

she will come over, get my attention and then flop on the floor acting cute JUST out of reach so i will get closer

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Cats are interesting and funny, even clever, and of course they can get very attached to their humans.

But dogs are gods.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My cat will be one in July, she’s allot quieter now, as a kitten it was like having some sort of feral monkey in the house, the places she got into, now I often forget she’s there she’ll be somewhere sleeping, but my dog likes to be in the same room as me, he’s always up for a cuddle...