Hit Dogs Holler:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I think this article can spark a discussion about the role of average Zionist Jews in the plight of the Palestinians.

"Though many viewers misunderstood the awkwardly worded statement—some innocently, others deliberately—its plain meaning was that Glazer and the other predominantly Jewish men involved in producing The Zone of Interest were speaking out against Israel’s assault on Gaza, and were doing so as Jews. Far from refuting their Jewishness—as some of their critics
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
—Glazer was rather speaking againt the abuse of Jewish identity in the service of a brutal war against Palestinian civilians."

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
I think this article can spark a discussion about the role of average Zionist Jews in the plight of the Palestinians.

"Though many viewers misunderstood the awkwardly worded statement—some innocently, others deliberately—its plain meaning was that Glazer and the other predominantly Jewish men involved in producing The Zone of Interest were speaking out against Israel’s assault on Gaza, and were doing so as Jews. Far from refuting their Jewishness—as some of their critics
—Glazer was rather speaking againt the abuse of Jewish identity in the service of a brutal war against Palestinian civilians."

I didn't think what he said was out of line, maybe a bit of 'tough love' but imo accurate.