Don't use UncleDiLF™ on thread titles

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I read one of Dorian grays posts lmao
<a class="spreaker-player" href="" data-resource="episode_id=22175689" data-width="100%" data-height="200px" data-theme="light" data-playlist="false" data-playlist-continuous="false" data-autoplay="false" data-live-autoplay="false" data-chapters-image="true" data-episode-image-position="right" data-hide-logo="false" data-hide-likes="false" data-hide-comments="false" data-hide-sharing="false" data-hide-download="true">Listen to "New Recording 4" on Spreaker.</a>

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
What’s the point in not telling everyone where it is? Its like being 12 again...

Oh, I'll let you all in on it... eventually. But not until the doppelganger is so firmly entrenched where it is that UncleDerp showing up there will have people accusing him of being an imposter. I'm going to so completely redline their tolerance for "him" that when the real him shows up, he'll have merry hell proving he's the real thing -- and when he does, all he'll get for it is a tsunami of loathing so black and bitter he'll never recover from the episode.

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
This is, without a doubt, the dumbest online shit show I have ever witnessed.
Without all his alts dildo would have no one to talk to.....

We have one like that at the board I came here from. Which is why I've made UncleDerp my "project" for the moment. The one at my home board does the same shit, too -- reps his own posts, has "conversations" with himself. In UncleDerp's case, I think it's just an act; in the case of the other, I'm pretty sure that one's actually mentally come loose of his moorings.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
What’s the point in not telling everyone where it is? Its like being 12 again...

Oh, I'll let you all in on it... eventually. But not until the doppelganger is so firmly entrenched where it is that UncleDerp showing up there will have people accusing him of being an imposter. I'm going to so completely redline their tolerance for "him" that when the real him shows up, he'll have merry hell proving he's the real thing -- and when he does, all he'll get for it is a tsunami of loathing so black and bitter he'll never recover from the episode.
Really? I mean that’s super sad man... You’re spending a disturbing amount of time pretending to Dilfie in the hope he ends up wherever it is you’re doing it? Awww dude I liked you better when you were Kilroy... You do that to dilf but I promise you’ll regret it in more ways than two...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
You’re spending a disturbing amount of time pretending to Dilfie in the hope he ends up wherever it is you’re doing it?

Am I? Or am I just saying that to rile him up?

I know, right? The suspense! :EvilOne2:
I couldn’t care less I’m not Nostradamus either, you said it and I unfortunately replied... Fuckin beat it peasant

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
You’re spending a disturbing amount of time pretending to Dilfie in the hope he ends up wherever it is you’re doing it?

I couldn’t care less I’m not Nostradamus either, you said it and I unfortunately replied... Fuckin beat it peasant

Well, that is a very fine offer. But I believe I will compel you to dip that offer in sauce 'n' eat it, now how d'you like that! :Grin3:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Well, that is a very fine offer. But I believe I will compel you to dip that offer in sauce 'n' eat it, now how d'you like that! :Grin3:
Are you the sausage man?

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I must inform DILF s lawyer of what is plaind to do harm to my bestest brother and bestest friend mmm not good for you

Shlomo Zuckerberger

We have one like that at the board I came here from. Which is why I've made UncleDerp my "project" for the moment. The one at my home board does the same shit, too -- reps his own posts, has "conversations" with himself. In UncleDerp's case, I think it's just an act; in the case of the other, I'm pretty sure that one's actually mentally come loose of his moorings.
THIS IS A NOTICES FOR Spatula Khan TO FRONT THE ALFA PANAL OF JUDGES SIR UNCLE DILF FOR YOUR PLOT TO TARNISH SIR UNCLE DILF CERTIFIED HIGHT COURT JUDGES NAME AND POLTE TO MURDER HIM .THE JURY WILL BE MADE UP OF BRIBED NAZI BROTHERS .FROM DILFS LAWYER

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
So. What happen when you have and a file trigger lawyer?

aids crew. You are in deep trouble. Check your mailboxes. You are criminals.

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard

My money’s on dilp actually being retarded

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
Not really.....SSDD

With the added pleasure of watching him converse with himself :facepalm: