Don't use UncleDiLF™ on thread titles

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Can some lot tell the dick sniffer Tatum that I cant read her gobshyte cause blocked? Lol

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
:Welcome8:
uvg381472593512-thats-how-its-done.gif

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
Home video?

you & souse make a cute couple <3....however aren’t you violating the PI rule by posting him servicing you?

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
This is, without a doubt, the dumbest online shit show I have ever witnessed.
Without all his alts dildo would have no one to talk to.....

We have one like that at the board I came here from. Which is why I've made UncleDerp my "project" for the moment. The one at my home board does the same shit, too -- reps his own posts, has "conversations" with himself. In UncleDerp's case, I think it's just an act; in the case of the other, I'm pretty sure that one's actually mentally come loose of his moorings.
THIS IS A NOTICES FOR Spatula Khan TO FRONT THE ALFA PANAL OF JUDGES SIR UNCLE DILF FOR YOUR PLOT TO TARNISH SIR UNCLE DILF CERTIFIED HIGHT COURT JUDGES NAME AND POLTE TO MURDER HIM .THE JURY WILL BE MADE UP OF BRIBED NAZI BROTHERS .FROM DILFS LAWYER

Oooh, whatever you say, there, pitifully obvious alt who is pitifully obvious! :LMAO:

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter

We have one like that at the board I came here from. Which is why I've made UncleDerp my "project" for the moment. The one at my home board does the same shit, too -- reps his own posts, has "conversations" with himself. In UncleDerp's case, I think it's just an act; in the case of the other, I'm pretty sure that one's actually mentally come loose of his moorings.

My money’s on dilp actually being retarded

It's more than beginning to look that way. :Hmmm:

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

THIS IS A NOTICES FOR Spatula Khan TO FRONT THE ALFA PANAL OF JUDGES SIR UNCLE DILF FOR YOUR PLOT TO TARNISH SIR UNCLE DILF CERTIFIED HIGHT COURT JUDGES NAME AND POLTE TO MURDER HIM .THE JURY WILL BE MADE UP OF BRIBED NAZI BROTHERS .FROM DILFS LAWYER

Oooh, whatever you say, there, pitifully obvious alt who is pitifully obvious! :LMAO:

proof or gtfo, you undercarder. No one knows you.
you use me to get famous. Fuck off or I block you like tatum

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard

With all your profiles? Or just this one?

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter

ONOOOOOOO! NOT THAAAAAAAAT!:PanicAttack::LOL1:

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
I’d suggest everyone block uncle doof ........ sit back & watch him talk to himself :LMAO2:

I would, but I'm observing him in order to better mimic his posting style and mannerisms. Here are some preliminary notes:

1. caPITalize ranDUMB leTtERS and miSPEll wURRRRds fOR nO reASSon.
2. Brag about being rich and influential despite having the literacy and mental focus of a six year old who has just chugged 2 20oz cans of Red Bull.
3. Pretend to be your own friends/supporters/lawyer via alts.
4. Write your posts in such a way that English (any variety of it, including King's English, Lallans, Australian, or American English) is clearly not your first language.

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
I’d suggest everyone block uncle doof ........ sit back & watch him talk to himself :LMAO2:

I would, but I'm observing him in order to better mimic his posting style and mannerisms. Here are some preliminary notes:

2. Brag about being rich and influential despite having the literacy and mental focus of a six year old who has just chugged 2 20oz cans of Red Bull.
4. Write your posts in such a way that English (any variety of it, including King's English, Lallans, Australian, or American English) is clearly not your first language.

Epic!! You’re really looking like him :LMAO2: :LMAO2::LMAO2: When I first saw the profiles posting I seriously had to look twice :LMAO:

But then I remembered someone here saying they’d be setting up fake dildo pros.....

Hilarious :ThumbsUp3::ThumbsUp2:

By all means carry on with your research

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Epic!! You’re really looking like him :LMAO2: :LMAO2::LMAO2: When I first saw the profiles posting I seriously had to look twice :LMAO:

But then I remembered someone here saying they’d be setting up fake dildo pros.....

Hilarious :ThumbsUp3::ThumbsUp2:

By all means carry on with your research
I think it’s safe to say your jokes over but do carry on and don’t mind this nudge from me...

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

My money’s on dilp actually being retarded
dont read your not qualified

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

didnt read

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

giphy.gif

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter

giphy.gif
You misspelled "can't." :Welcome8:

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

giphy.gif
You misspelled "can't." :Welcome8:
giphy.gif