Don't use UncleDiLF™ on thread titles

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
As COPPA and NAFTA comes into force, you aren't allowed to use my name anymore on thread titles.

I am doing business with UncleDiLF ™ as a character. YouTube channel with 15000 unique subscribers, merch etc.

You are harming my business and YouTube sees this. Since COPPA is in force, your channel must be kid friendly.

So GTFO.

Also I talked to sherriff. It is PI.

I have my lawyer too if you think you can play games.

Thanks

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
A google search reveals this is bullshite :LMAO2::LMAO2:

3lv4gy.jpg

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Just a little reminder here.

I see many want to getS famous on uncles cost!

Won't happen.

Every time you mention my name, I report you.

More work for sherriff. LoL

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Shame I've replicated your character -- name, av, posting style, and all -- at another board you'll never find in a million years. :PanicAttack:

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Shame I've replicated your character -- name, av, posting style, and all -- at another board you'll never find in a million years. :PanicAttack:

Yeah, I am Santa clause.

I have an army who is aware of fraudsters on every board!

If you do, trust me. UncleDiLF™ is registered. You might laugh. Until you receive letter from my lawyer Shlomo Zuckerberger.

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter

Yeah, I am Santa clause.

If you do, trust me. UncleDiLF™ is registered. You might laugh. Until you receive letter from my lawyer Shlomo Zuckerberger.

Shhhhh, easy there, little man. I'm not worried about it in the slightest. :LOL2:

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard

Yeah, I am Santa clause.

Shhhhh, easy there, little man. I'm not worried about it in the slightest. :LOL2:

What’s especially funny is the fact the mods have blocked his ass :LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2: poor thing cries like a bitch.....but the sheriff don’t care

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
images
DiLF,s new copyright symbol and brand and is registered under act of 1369

lawyer Shlomo!

very good. Thanks for the update. Catch you up in 1 hour with my Lambo. Power meATing in Ritz Carlton with Halberstram and Kyle and Louis Currathers.

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard

I saw this!! Thought it was stinkster......gotta say Khan it’s hilarious :LMAO2::LMAO2:

It took a while to find......but I found it bravo :IggyMcLulz: excellent work :ThumbsUp3:

Reactions: X