Dovey, you're wasting Your Wonderful Gift

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Reason I was saying this
...I signed up for this online seminar lately.
And while the instructor, a woman, is competent....after a while she's hard to listen to.

At times, I wish she'd go back ta school and join an ESL (English as a Second Language) class.
Take a program in accent reduction.
She speaks with a foreign accent, not all the musical nor terribly pleasant, and it's not always easy to understand her.
I'm just thinking, I only wish the speaker had a nicer voice....like you!

It gets annoying to listen to her after a while.
I actually want to shut her off after 5 minutes.

It may seem obvious (or perhaps not to others), but a nice voice spoken in clear North American English is usually more pleasant to listen to than broken English

Anyways, just a thought. ;-)

Last edited:

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️
Reason I was saying this
And while the instructor, a woman, is competent....after a while she's hard to listen to.

At times, I wish she'd go back ta school and join an ESL (English as a Second Language) class.
She speaks with a foreign accent, not all the musical nor terribly pleasant, and it's not always easy to understand her.
Makes me think...I wish she had Dovey's voice.

It may seem obvious (or perhaps not to others), but a nice voice spoken in clear North American English is usually more pleasant to listen to than broken English

Try a cold shower Bro.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I have an audio file of Dovey reading a flame about blandscape and flea and sexy reading of this 50 shades of grey Freud flame, both are fucking awesome.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Reason I was saying this

It's a way of speech I picked up being a "professional" flirt. Men like a soft lower tone spoken at a reasonable pace (not too fast) without a bunch of sudden, very animated inflections. You need intentional inflections. Not what's considered "hyper feminine" and not all shrieky. And it makes people feel at ease and comfortable which is exactly how I want people to feel in my presence.

Sometimes I'm ripping and roaring but I mostly speak pretty confidently.

This week I'm actually speaking at a recovery program. I dont waste anything Joe.....I just use what I have where I feel it matters most :)

I guess my voice has charmed you lol.