Yo Dovey

Marvin

Factory Bastard
Know this be a shock to you and all the way I've been with you so far on here.. ain't been pretty. I ain't good at this so gonna do real simple like for you to feel me.. which means understand this all better.

1. yes i clobbered my cat several times the last few days. yes its wrong to do so. i apologized to her and she licked my hand. she is being treated well with a friend of mine. she is pretty traumatized but away from me for now until i get my head on a little better.
2. no excuses for my actions but its been a fucked up week or so for me. it all stems from one of my exes one in which i was with the longest at close to 14 years. 12 of it exciting, fun, loving.. it was truly the best times of my life. i believe(d)hers as well. Last 2 were horrendous and downright ugly.. both of us worked hard but we put so much shit on credit and the bills, stress.. we ended up always fighting about something
3. during that time should would often visit her family and sometimes i went. we were actually or seemed happy. the times i didn't go with her i found she was sleeping with another man. during this turbulent time in our lives we didn't fuck each other.. she got pregnant and so..
4. i found out all this a few weeks ago and i've been on a drinking and other stuff binging the whole time.. i had been totally clean of all that for about 6 years and i do mean clean. no lies to you
5. so this pussy has been on my back about not doing this that and everything else.. and she just pushed me too far so i slapped her tail. she continued on and on so i got up threw her outside real hard. she continued so clobbered her several times. she stopped whining for sure.
6. this was totally messed up but i apologized to her and she licked my hand crying her eyes out. so i sent her to a friends place.
7. i wanted to apologize to you for coming after you. you really remind me of my ex and i so pissed out at her and you and her. fuck off already