Dovey is an ecclesiastical ecdysiast.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
This place is like laces that cannot even secure the fucking footwear necessary to walk over our own broken class.

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
The earth in the scientific community since Copernicus never once explained the world as flat. Dat is a myth. More importantly the catholic church agreed.

Who's talking about ol' Copper Nick, though?

I'm referring to the medieval worldview espoused by the likes of Dovey and Deader.

In Dove's defense, it has to be conceded that Michigan is pretty flat.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
The earth in the scientific community since Copernicus never once explained the world as flat. Dat is a myth. More importantly the catholic church agreed.

Who's talking about ol' Copper Nick, though?

I'm referring to the medieval worldview espoused by the likes of Dovey and Deader.

In Dove's defense, it has to be conceded that Michigan is pretty flat.

Did you just call Dove flat-chested?

She'll kick yo ass for that remark, princess...

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Nope, I didn't just call Dovey flat-chested.

With the exception of your own tight-lipped, rock-jawed, slopy-foreheaded, dead-eyed self, I don't comment on people's appearance, you wonky one-tooth weakling.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
That's probably because you look like an Oompa Loompa. :Happy5:

Dead-eyed? My beautiful Aryan baby blues are one of my best features! Don't seethe fella, just be happy for those of us more blessed than yourself in the looks department.

I'm sure God gifted you in other more artistic ways, allowing you to excel in flower arranging, knitting, tapestry etc.

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
"Beautiful Aryan baby blues," eh?

You must be missing the point. Again.

Those "windows to the soul" that you're so proud of afford us all a terrifying glimpse of the freezing, pitch-black expanse that lies beyond them.

Your soul is a black hole of seething, all-consuming hatred.

Anyone who looks into your baby blues can see this.

Dead eyes.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I have to laugh at the hippo who has squeezed into her 5XL cheerleader outfit and is frantically waving her pom poms and busily giving you plus rep in every exchange with me. It must be comforting to know you have the support of such a large pillar of the community. LOL

Quite honestly, you sound bitter as hell and even a tad unhinged with these baffling recent remarks.

So you subscribe to the Lotusbotty school of SJW craziness, which espouses the view that anyone to the right of Stalin is "evil" and literally teh devil?

You wokeists are so far gone and mentally broken from indoctrination, it's you unfortunate souls who are destined for a one way trip downstairs and the funniest part is, none of you realise it.

trnnsjw.jpg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I have to laugh at the hippo who has squeezed into her 5XL cheerleader outfit and is frantically waving her pom poms and busily giving you plus rep in every exchange with me. It must be comforting to know you have the support of such a large pillar of the community. LOL

Quite honestly, you sound bitter as hell and even a tad unhinged with these baffling recent remarks.

So you subscribe to the Lotusbotty school of SJW craziness, which espouses the view that anyone to the right of Stalin is "evil" and literally teh devil?

You wokeists are so far gone and mentally broken from indoctrination, it's you unfortunate souls who are destined for a one way trip downstairs and the funniest part is, none of you realise it.

trnnsjw.jpg

Seethe, NAZI, seethe.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

trnnsjw.jpg

Seethe, NAZI, seethe.
I love how you all steal OUR words lmao my shit is the best "SEETHE" is ours, cope and copium is ours!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I'VE SHIT POSTED DRIBBLE ON DRUGS YES BUT IM NOT GOING TO BE TOLD WHO TO LIKE @Lily I WOULD HELP U THE SAME AS ANYONE ELSE WHAT AT A SHITSHOW COZ A FAT FUCKING FUCK FROM FLORIDA IS PURE CANCER N DESERVES A NICE PERM

No one is telling you who to like. But Now I know for a fact that she’s all over his inbox dictating what goes on here. Maybe not influencing you, but she’s definitely pulling her shit on the owner. She tried it at SG so I know exactly what is going on. I’m good on all of this.

Ya’ll be good now lol
He tells me everything I need to know, I don't need to know if she's messaging him so probs dead right Flea

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

trnnsjw.jpg

Seethe, NAZI, seethe.
I love how you all steal OUR words lmao my shit is the best "SEETHE" is ours, cope and copium is ours!

When did you purchase the word "seethe"? I'd like to see the bill of sale.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

trnnsjw.jpg

Seethe, NAZI, seethe.

I guarantee you have never EVER used that word on any forum before you saw me kicking ass saying it... Facts Truth police

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

trnnsjw.jpg

Seethe, NAZI, seethe.

I guarantee you have never EVER used that word on any forum before you saw me kicking ass saying it... Facts Truth police

I couldn't say. I have used the word in real life. Don't you feel the fool arguing about who owns the English language? I can assure you, it's not you.