Dovey is an ecclesiastical ecdysiast.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
FUCK LILY

Look you two morons, I have nothing to do with the fact that you are idiots with only half a functioning brain stem between the two of you. Now why don't you two sniff and lick one another's assholes and leave me out of your drama.

There are no good Nazis, neither one of you has to believe that anyone of you has any positive interaction with me whatsoever.

You both are a stain on the human race.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
FUCK LILY

Look you two morons, I have nothing to do with the fact that you are idiots with only half a functioning brain stem between the two of you. Now why don't you two sniff and lick one another's assholes and leave me out of your drama.

There are no good Nazis, neither one of you has to believe that anyone of you has any positive interaction with me whatsoever.

CAN YOU PLEASE TELL THE WORLD THAT YOU ARE IN NO WAY TRYING TO INFLUENCE BF OR MODS STUFF HERE IM TIRED

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
FUCK LILY

CAN YOU PLEASE TELL THE WORLD THAT YOU ARE IN NO WAY TRYING TO INFLUENCE BF OR MODS STUFF HERE IM TIRED

I have no influence over any moderator or the owner. I have opinions that I share with the owner. I don't contact the moderators at all beyond once in a while asking Realgrimm to move a post if I've put in the wrong place.

And that has been a long while.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I'VE SHIT POSTED DRIBBLE ON DRUGS YES BUT IM NOT GOING TO BE TOLD WHO TO LIKE @Lily I WOULD HELP U THE SAME AS ANYONE ELSE WHAT AT A SHITSHOW COZ A FAT FUCKING FUCK FROM FLORIDA IS PURE CANCER N DESERVES A NICE PERM

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
FUCK LILY

I have opinions that I share with the owner.

Like how Deport should have his negs revoked cuz he negs you? Say no more

That’s all I needed to read.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
FUCK LILY

I didn't ask him to have his negs revoked.

I asked that he emoji be removed. Like they removed the "stupid" emoji when that was over used probably by me.

It's not my fault Deport Liberals also has pissed of BF by posting shit about the forum. That was probably his real sin.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I'VE SHIT POSTED DRIBBLE ON DRUGS YES BUT IM NOT GOING TO BE TOLD WHO TO LIKE @Lily I WOULD HELP U THE SAME AS ANYONE ELSE WHAT AT A SHITSHOW COZ A FAT FUCKING FUCK FROM FLORIDA IS PURE CANCER N DESERVES A NICE PERM

No one is telling you who to like. But Now I know for a fact that she’s all over his inbox dictating what goes on here. Maybe not influencing you, but she’s definitely pulling her shit on the owner. She tried it at SG so I know exactly what is going on. I’m good on all of this.

Ya’ll be good now lol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No one is telling you who to like. But Now I know for a fact that she’s all over his inbox dictating what goes on here. Maybe not influencing you, but she’s definitely pulling her shit on the owner. She tried it at SG so I know exactly what is going on. I’m good on all of this.

Ya’ll be good now lol

You're basically saying that the owner doesn't have a mind of his own. What a god damn insult to him.

As for what happened at your forum is that you're a shitty admin. You only want to apply rules to people you don't care for and never to your "friends".

You're not balanced. @Bastard Factory keeps his forum first and foremost as his priority, not any individual poster. You could learn from him.

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Assbox Lily. That way everyone is happy.

Shartini too, I'm sick of him spamming meltdown with his shitty slide threads... it's making me not want to bother logging in to read the place.

Regan, Flynn, Shartini, Large Lily... all these idiots have played a role in driving away former reg posters who were much better contributors than those toxic, divisive mongs.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
FUCK LILY

I didn't ask him to have his negs revoked.

I asked that he emoji be removed. Like they removed the "stupid" emoji when that was over used probably by me.

It's not my fault Deport Liberals also has pissed of BF by posting shit about the forum. That was probably his real sin.

You really are one sad fucking bovine, you do realise that?

Imagine actually complaining to a board admin about something so petty and trivial.

I was gonna say you have issues, but it's been common knowledge for quite some time now.

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
At one time, it was also "common knowledge" that Earth was flat.

Your heavy reliance on this weasel expression speaks to your lack of intelligence and education (see what I just did there?).

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
I think Gayran is feeling the heat that his worthless ass isn’t wanted here.

Drop kicking that faggot from this place and aimed back into whatever bath house he came out of would be a crowning achievement.

Quit crying and wipe those “I just got bitch slapped in front of my peers and queer’s “ tears with an extra absorbent maxi pad. Nobody gives a fuck about your opinion.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Your heavy reliance on this weasel expression speaks to your lack of intelligence and education (see what I just did there?).

Yes yes, and "at one time" there were only 2 genders. Now though, it's 2022 and we're all supposed to adhere to the woke Cultural Marxist insanity which you subscribe to....

This is what you leftist faggots do, you try to alter reality and mould history how you see fit, all in the name of being "progressive", which of course implies that these changes are a good thing.

The truth however, is very different.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
The earth in the scientific community since Copernicus never once explained the world as flat. Dat is a myth. More importantly the catholic church agreed.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

Yes yes, and "at one time" there were only 2 genders. Now though, it's 2022 and we're all supposed to adhere to the woke Cultural Marxist insanity which you subscribe to....

This is what you leftist faggots do, you try to alter reality and mould history how you see fit, all in the name of being "progressive", which of course implies that these changes are a good thing.

Tell me something A, have you or your family ever once utilised the NHS in England. Or having been unemployed or between jobs, utilised the Welfare State?

You do realise that they are the benefits of progressive left wing politics over a hundred years? The Tories wid still demand you send your children up chimneys to sweep them.

You cannot live in the UK without seeing and benefiting from left wing policy. In no avenue of your life. None. Workers rights. Leftist policy. Healthcare. Leftist policy. Welfare. Leftist policy.

What is the truth that you fink we are all missing?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I think Gayran is feeling the heat that his worthless ass isn’t wanted here.

Drop kicking that faggot from this place and aimed back into whatever bath house he came out of would be a crowning achievement.

Quit crying and wipe those “I just got bitch slapped in front of my peers and queer’s “ tears with an extra absorbent maxi pad. Nobody gives a fuck about your opinion.

Don't huff that copium too hard, fella. I'm sure your kids would be devestated if they lost such a wonderful father LOL.

The truth of the matter is, you're an insufferable, try-hard, wannabe e-celeb, who every few months or so makes a complete ass of himself, disappears to lick his wounds and then returns to perform the same tired old routine, as though nothing had happened previously.

At this point, I doubt you're even able to delude yourself, nevermind anyone else, when it comes to denying how much of a laughingstock you are.

By all means though, carry on. You seem to enjoy being a forum target.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Tell me something A, have you or your family ever once utilised the NHS in England. Or having been unemployed or between jobs, utilised the Welfare State?

You do realise that they are the benefits of progressive left wing politics over a hundred years? The Tories wid still demand you send your children up chimneys to sweep them.

You cannot live in the UK without seeing and benefiting from left wing policy. In no avenue of your life. None. Workers rights. Leftist policy. Healthcare. Leftist policy. Welfare. Leftist policy.

What is the truth that you fink we are all missing?

I think welfare is a good thing, PROVIDED that you've paid into it and that you're a racially indigenous Brit.

However, the concept has been raped by hordes of third worlders who have come here for a free ride and subsequently put a massive & unsustainable strain on the system.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
The trying to ban Dovey thread, was my last straw from the strawman.

what thread is this?

I will let you do your own homework. I come here to disagree with people I barely respect, but usually like, whitever their opinions.

KM wants to sanitize every place he inhabits, like he has an orb of truth. I am just going to beat him to death wiff it from now on.

I am so fucking bored with his politics and the hypocrisy that accomplish's it. I honestly do not fink he understands whit politics is. I fink he finks it only pertains to national or local governance.