Dovey is an ecclesiastical ecdysiast.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
For those of you not knowing what Blurt said:

ecdysiast (n.)
H.L. Mencken's invented proper word for "strip-tease artist," 1940, from Greek ekdysis "a stripping or casting off" (used scientifically in English from mid-19c. with reference to serpents shedding skin and molting birds or crustacea), from ekdyein "to put off one's clothes, take off, strip off" (contrasted with endyo "to put on"), from ek (see
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
) + dyein "enter, to dive; to plunge; get into, slip into, put on," which, according to Beekes, is "related to the rare Sanskrit verb upa-du- 'to put on' ...."

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You Googled that shit? LOlooLOLoLOollOl :Awesomeness:

Plynn is someone who thinks "empirical" is a big word used by smart people.

So no shit he has too google "ecdysiast". Its not a common word and only book worms probably would know what it means. Plynn had to look it up and he just assumes he is helping. As if no one understands how to look up words they dont know.

I've noticed Blurt likes to use uncommon, less known words often. Probably in an attempt to feel above other posters.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat

So no shit he has too google "ecdysiast". Its not a common word and only book worms probably would know what it means. Plynn had to look it up and he just assumes he is helping. As if no one understands how to look up words they dont know.

I've noticed Blurt likes to use uncommon, less known words often. Probably in an attempt to feel above other posters.

Hey. It's not that I knew it.

The hilarity is in giving enough of a fuck to waste time Googling it.

Haven't you morons got something better to do?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

You mean "empirical" the word you couldn't spell? While you were trying to sound educated? Much like the word "potato," which you also couldn't spell. Let's not forget your biggest fuck up...you claiming that there's such a thing as The Small Business Oligarchy.

If I were you, I'd shut the fuck about anything that has to do with words or spelling. You have already proven beyond a shadow of a fucking doubt that you're a total dumb shit when it comes to simple words and knowing their meanings.

You really want to start rehashing your spelling bee champion moments?

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Dovey is so disappointed in me.

She must have a field day on so-called "socail" media.

Not only is there somebody wrong on the internet, but they’re disappointingly wrong-headed, to boot!

A large sticker on my laptop (which I haven't used in nearly five years now) in big, white block letters against a black background: "I HOPE YOU ALL REALIZE HOW IMPORTANT NONE OF THIS IS."

Dovey will understand some day.

Or likely not.

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

At least you had the common sense to use that perennially popular weasel word, "probably." When you're unsure of the veracity of what you're saying, hedge your bets by appending a "probably." It's a sure-fire lowbrow strategy to appease readers repulsed by your cocksure gong show antics. It's Aryan's fave tactic, too.

Please, Dovey, don't be such a mental nurdle.

To set the record straight: I love language, I love words, and I have a partic'lar fondness for unusual words, brittle archaisms, spunky neologisms, and obscure turns of phrases. That's all.

So I say to you, Dovey: Rise! Ascend! Stop standing at the halfpace in your threadbare winklepickers, you social tittynope!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Not only is there somebody wrong on the internet, but they’re disappointingly wrong-headed, to boot!

A large sticker on my laptop (which I haven't used in nearly five years now) in big, white block letters against a black background: "I HOPE YOU ALL REALIZE HOW IMPORTANT NONE OF THIS IS."

Dovey will understand some day.

Or likely not.

I'm just noticing capacities present that I didnt pick up on earlier, is all.

You dont HAVE to care about my level of approval, Blurt. So this post is sort of ironic, right? Maybe even caustic.

Now observe my observance.

I think Plynn is having an aneurism. Maybe someone should look into that.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I was going to ask you if you know how to spell 'socail' but you already did. --<-

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

At least you had the common sense to use that perennially popular weasel word, "probably." When you're unsure of the veracity of what you're saying, hedge your bets by appending a "probably." It's a sure-fire lowbrow strategy to appease readers repulsed by your cocksure gong show antics. It's Aryan's fave tactic, too.

Please, Dovey, don't be such a mental nurdle.

To set the record straight: I love language, I love words, and I have a partic'lar fondness for unusual words, brittle archaisms, spunky neologisms, and obscure turns of phrases. That's all.

So I say to you, Dovey: Rise! Ascend! Stop standing at the halfpace in your threadbare winklepickers, you social tittynope!

Dat bloke Blur is just a blur to these arsehats.

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

You mean an aneurysm?

And how long is this “aneurism” taking while Flynn is having it?

Will this aneurysm end soon?

Be honest here, Dovey; you’re nursing by the seat of your pants, ain’tcha?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You mean an aneurysm?

Blurt I always mean what I type. :Jammin:

It's part of makes me charming.

I don't really wanna make this here thread about ME though. I've read that people hate that.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Not a nurse, and wiz never a nurse. Nursing requires empathy.

Bland I've posted many...many times that I'm NOT a nurse. I've also told you that I'm not interested in discussing the topic, considering your team likes to harbor actual work place harassers if they believe they have sellable excuse yanno?

Define empathy, Bland. I feel you lack it. I've seen you use the word plenty but I'm not really it seeing it demonstrated.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

You mean an aneurysm?

I don't really wanna make this here thread about ME though. I've read that people hate that.

"I'm just noticing capacities present that I didnt pick up on earlier, is all."

So you mean't to sound like a fucking total dipshit when you use words like "capacities" out of context or just plain wrong?

And you mean't to spell "aneurysm" incorrectly?

Jesus Christ! You are fucking stupid. Even that faglaming Aryan is smarter than your dumb ass. Stop trying to sound soooo fucking smart, you've got the same mental acumen as that of a luke warm water bladder.

Go try shooting up, that might tip your overall I.Q. into the mid teens you uneducated drama bot.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Bland I've posted many...many times that I'm NOT a nurse. I've also told you that I'm not interested in discussing the topic, considering your team likes to harbor actual work place harassers if they believe they have sellable excuse yanno?

Define empathy, Bland. I feel you lack it. I've seen you use the word plenty but I'm not really it seeing it demonstrated.

Yeah, Bland, because real "nurses" don't take pictures of their patients shits and send them to Martini.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You mean an aneurysm?

So you mean't to sound like a fucking total dipshit when you use words like "capacities" out of context or just plain wrong?

Jesus Christ! You are fucking stupid. Even that faglaming Aryan is smarter than your dumb ass. Stop trying to sound soooo fucking smart, you've got the same mental acumen as that of a luke warm water bladder.

Go try shooting up, that might tip your overall I.Q. into the mid teens you uneducated drama bot.

What in the holy fuck does "noticing capacities present" mean coming out of Duhv?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah, Bland, because real "nurses" don't take pictures of their patients shits and send them to Martini.

She laid a mile in the shitpile of that patient's sheets.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

You mean an aneurysm?

What in the holy fuck does "noticing capacities present" mean coming out of Duhv?

I have no fucking idea. At this point, I've stopped wondering. I just chalk it up to the overall I.Q. curve of this board.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

She saw the capacities of taking pictures of bowel movements.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

She saw the capacities of taking pictures of bowel movements.

LMFAO this shit is comedy gold...

:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3: