Should I ban Dovey?

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Since this is the peoples forum;

As nothing but a loyal servant to you, the people, your voices will now be heard about Dovid being a member here.

I am looking out for the health and prosperity of this forum, and doormat Dove is still dragging her moose knuckle over shit that happened so many years ago I don’t even have nothing but vague memories of the shit.

It’s time to click refresh.

Thumbs up or thumbs down

King Martinis vote;

DAD72-D56-4-FBC-40-C4-8217-93-D88-E733054.png

Those with thumbs cast thy voteth

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I vote no. No matter the drivel she posts, nothing changes. She doesn't change "hearts and minds" and she never changes her behavior. She's consistently terrible and you can count on that.

• Funny
Reactions: X

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I vote no. No matter the drivel she posts, nothing changes. She doesn't change "hearts and minds" and she never changes her behavior. She's consistently terrible and you can count on that.

YOU think I'm "terrible" because I dont allow people to bully me.

I dont recall you ever having some position of authority over how other people should behave. I'm friendly and respectful towards other people right up until they become shit heels towards me.

And I gave you a few breaks on that when you were inappropriately combative and rude.

You SHOULD be analyzing your own behaviour rather than pouting and hating when other people fail to tolerate your one sided shit the way you wanted them to.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I dont recall you ever having some position of authority over how other people should behave. I'm friendly and respectful towards other people right up until they become shit heels towards me.

And I gave you a few breaks on that when you were inappropriately combative and rude.

You SHOULD be analyzing your own behaviour rather than pouting and hating when other people fail to tolerate your one sided shit the way you wanted them to.

Bitch, I don't pout. Fuck off already.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Poofer cant even ban anyone. This is not his forum. It is not the "peoples" forum. This is BFs forum and he let's us cyber shit in it.

Poofer would ban everyone who manages to tick him off and have the same excuse everytime that they were "spammers", "forum fillers", so on.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You do though.

Look at you telling someone on a message board to "fuck off". Lmao. Do you understand that you are reading here voluntarily and you CAN simply ignore posters and posts you dont like?

You are really such a dictator. A total tyrant. Bossy and controlling.

Doesnt getting pissed off at people on the internet get tiring? All that negative energy. It just looks unpleasant and exhausting.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You do though.

Look at you telling someone on a message board to "fuck off". Lmao. Do you understand that you are reading here voluntarily and you CAN simply ignore posters and posts you dont like?

Doesnt getting pissed off at people on the internet get tiring? All that negative energy. It just looks unpleasant and exhausting.

You can also ignore posters and posts you do like. You know that right?

We all know you don't like me or my posts. Why don't you take your own advice?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I like posting to The Leaker because she is like a punching bozo the clown toy...you knock the shit out of her she keeps acting like she is having fun....even though you know she is crying herself to sleep every night.

I BOP! that stupid bitch and put the hurt on her!!!

CLB-Classic-Clown-Bop-Bag-Lifestyle-web-800x800.jpg

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Since this is the peoples forum;

As nothing but a loyal servant to you, the people, your voices will now be heard about Dovid being a member here.

I am looking out for the health and prosperity of this forum, and doormat Dove is still dragging her moose knuckle over shit that happened so many years ago I don’t even have nothing but vague memories of the shit.

It’s time to click refresh.

Thumbs up or thumbs down

King Martinis vote;

DAD72-D56-4-FBC-40-C4-8217-93-D88-E733054.png

Those with thumbs cast thy voteth
Oi…who the fuck are you!? Snivelling lil’ biatch!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

You do though.

Snitch.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️

You do though.

Snitch.
Leather Queen.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You do though.

When I don't feel like reading your toxic drivel, I dont.

When I'm in the mood to mock it and unpack it - I do.

Good luck finding me policing people and tagging admins, reporting posts, crying in PM boxes or crusading to have people banned. I just dont give a fuck.

Post whatever the fuck you want. Its interesting though how you are such a fan of consistency and accountability for everyone but yourself, and you probably need it the most. You are always on a war path of some sort.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You do though.

When I don't feel like reading your toxic drivel, I dont.

When I'm in the mood to mock it and unpack it - I do.

Good luck finding me policing people and tagging admins, reporting posts, crying in PM boxes or crusading to have people banned. I just dont give a fuck.

Post whatever the fuck you want. Its interesting though how you are such a fan of consistency and accountability for everyone but yourself, and you probably need it the most. You are always on a war path of some sort.

Yep, you do all your dirty work in text and pm. Don't play innocent with me cunt, I know you.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
The question we need to ask ourselves is why she needs to be banned?

Is it because you cannot keep up with her, in the here and wow, or because you cannot give a cognisant answer to dat?

Using that same personifying shame, should it not be KM that is banned?

After all his only success as a poster is to claim that he is the top poster, well I proved that wrong in one thread a week weak or two ago. I don't particularly like Dovey's opinions, but banishment for dat, just smacks of playground politic.

KM is a child, not with a future but with a hobbled past. A toddler who has already began to harm small furry mammals. A nobody, and a no-show, that confuses you all just by having a rubber necked cheque that he perpetually wants to cash on every site he fraudulently impregnates while impersonating talent.

We need to ban KM, not those he has an axe to grind against.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I dont think anyone should be banned at all. Not unless they've done something against the TOS that requires action beyond a big kid time out.

"Saving" a forum that is doing fine by just demanding people you dont like should be banned is weak as fuck. And it's a good way to kill a board. For real kill a board.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I am so bored listening to the echoes of his own failures, I'm like a Swiss yoddler standing in a Alpine valley, waiting to hear my own voice resound to his reverberation of fear.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm super bored with this entire conversation. KM shouldn't be proposing Duhv's banning.

Everyone else shouldn't pretend it fucking matters. She's a waste of human cells.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm super bored with this entire conversation. KM shouldn't be proposing Duhv's banning.

Everyone else shouldn't pretend it fucking matters. She's a waste of human cells.

he is from brawl hall where you had so many posters that the shitty ones were ignored and once they saw no one was responding to their crap, they slowly faded away

not enough people on these forums to recreate that level of "content" and banning just causes a BF gossip thread to sprout up. and no one can use the ignore function cause they all secretly love the drama and fighting cause that is all that is left.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Well I can find her disabling disagreeable, as indeed most do here, but are we crying for public executions without even the eloquence of elocution?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

he is from brawl hall where you had so many posters that the shitty ones were ignored and once they saw no one was responding to their crap, they slowly faded away

not enough people on these forums to recreate that level of "content" and banning just causes a BF gossip thread to sprout up. and no one can use the ignore function cause they all secretly love the drama and fighting cause that is all that is left.

Yes, we are all caught up in the drama, some days are just worse than others.

I'm going to make some changes. I admit that I enjoy kicking Aryan in his little nuts, but really it's all so pitiful.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

Well, Proxy, if that was the case I wouldn't have had you tailgating me for 15 years.