Should I ban KM?

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
He wanders about like a blind man being finger fucked by fate, he makes wide sweeping statements about what he never once achieved, and he looks horrific in green knitwear. I mean who doesn't look gid in green knitwear.

I am so fucking bored with what he claims he can do, and even more interested in what he clams up about what he does.

If boredom be a metric of worth, surely Kevin makes Kevin more bored than a suicide phoning up The Samaritans for advice on how to off oneself?

I am not here to judge, but apparently he is!

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He wanders about like a blind man being finger fucked by fate, he makes wide sweeping statements about what he never once achieved, and he looks horrific in green knitwear. I mean who doesn't look gid in green knitwear.

I am so fucking bored with what he claims he can do, and even more interested in what he clams up about what he does.

If boredom be a metric of worth, surely Kevin makes Kevin more bored than a suicide phoning up The Samaritans for advice on how to off oneself?

blah blah blah

flea singing the macarena is discord last night was better entertainment that any of this repetitious shit that gets posted in the Community.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

blah blah blah

flea singing the macarena is discord last night was better entertainment that any of this repetitious shit that gets posted in the Community.

While you commune with an inability to do anything but respond.

Jesus Proxy,how does that feel, not having an opinion worth elucidating. Don't get me wrong laddie/lassie, your voice should be heard.

It's just a pity that it is mired in simple forum politicking.

Alley

@Blandscape you can't even show up for a flame match against @King Martini what makes you think you can ban him? your ass is just cowardly and your existence dismissed. You really need to toughen up and maybe one day you can have a flame match with @Dr. Funkenstein but by than he most likely will be dead. Face it retire from the forums and die yourself.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

blah blah blah

Jesus Proxy,how does that feel, not having an opinion worth elucidating. Don't get me wrong laddie/lassie, your voice should be heard.

grow up

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

blah blah blah

grow up

Why, because you think you have?

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
@Blandscape you can't even show up for a flame match against @King Martini what makes you think you can ban him? your ass is just cowardly and your existence dismissed. You really need to toughen up and maybe one day you can have a flame match with @Dr. Funkenstein but by than he most likely will be dead. Face it retire from the forums and die yourself.

I was here,it was your protagonist that never showed.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Holy shit, Blandy must be on new meds, he's actually making sense for a change.

I just don't feel the need to ban anyone I disagree with. No-one.

Indeed that's why I am here, to remind you that you are entertaining to me.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
This is just a trail of tears, and makes Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee look like a poorly written bodice ripper.