Should I ban Dovey?

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So on old flame boards, did mods have some sort of job duties beyond cyber janitorial?

Were they supposed to be promotional managers as well?
The role of mod on a flame board is alot different to that of any other moderator.By that I mean it's not just cleaning up spam (hi borescape) etc. It's also about creating interest and getting threads going.If you have a moderator that is just there to do the janitorial duties then they aren't really doing a proper job.
Take the old SG board for example.You had alot more posters there that you could do things with but you never had one successful competition thread.So I'd say that person was just a janitor and not a proper flame mod.We had a quarter of the posters at mmp but ran a successful comp atleast once a month.As Vitty said,that was down to the mods actually promoting the section.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
You say that as if you ever made a contribution or retribution to our shite sites, Weaper.

Who was it exactly, that told you you were anything but acceptable flack?

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Moderate this, I can destroy you over a couple of posts while eating a piece of slightly burned under buttered brown toast.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
yea, blandscpae has kicked the shit out every coat rack in every pub in scotland.

he complains about KM, yet he struts around here like the champion of a Tijuana cock fight

his act is stale, and he does not have the humor or wit that Evil blood had when he did the same act at Brawl hall

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A panel Casket, that allowed me to do what, ban people? No, it was simply a panel that allowed me to move a post or delete one, that infringed Mr Pickle's rules.

I followed the rules, you refused to. You posted an unauthorized image of another contributor, without his permission. Cunty no less.

I took said post down because Mr Pickles insisted I should. You theredafter lost the plot. You see, not really that complicated.
fuck you, you mod panel abuser. And fuck the idiot who gave you permission.

you could have removed the picture instead of the whole post, you amateur . Stay away from mod panels.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter

you could have removed the picture instead of the whole post, you amateur . Stay away from mod panels.

Even after all the years you've spent in forums you still can't abide the thought of Mods/Admins who don't do what you want and/or the way you want them done.

You must enjoy that petulantly sour disposition very much.
Does it suit you so well because you've had it so long or have you kept it so long because it suits you so well?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Even after all the years you've spent in forums you still can't abide the thought of Mods/Admins who don't do what you want and/or the way you want them done.

Does it suit you so well because you've had it so long or have you kept it so long because it suits you so well?
stab yourself in the eye with an icepick and bleed out reject and get a haircut. Guys your age have no business wearing long hair. Hippys went out when the 70s were over.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Dayum, you could cut the sexual tension between these 2 with a knife...

You should cut it with an imaginary knife befitting the actual state of the aforementioned tension.

I may not have a specific 'type' of woman but I do insist they're human or it's a non-starter.
Cur isn't just missing from the starting line she can't find the fucking track.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I was there old pal and Caskur is totally right in what she said.If the picture she posted went against the tos then it should of been just the picture that was removed,not the text.To be fair to Bland it was his first gig as a mod and he fucked that up a bit.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I was there old pal and Caskur is totally right in what she said.If the picture she posted went against the tos then it should of been just the picture that was removed,not the text.To be fair to Bland it was his first gig as a mod and he fucked that up a bit.

Setting aside the woulda/shoulda/coulda this is hardly her first complaint that a Mod/Admin didn't jump in the proper direction whenever she snapped her fingers. I haven't been keeping count but I doubt it's less than a thousand times she's played that same horrid tune.

/shrug

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I like posting to The Leaker because she is like a punching bozo the clown toy...you knock the shit out of her she keeps acting like she is having fun....even though you know she is crying herself to sleep every night.

I BOP! that stupid bitch and put the hurt on her!!!

CLB-Classic-Clown-Bop-Bag-Lifestyle-web-800x800.jpg
El Prowlo is comparing himself to a barefoot pugilist, all of six and a half years old.

I can certainly see it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

OMG...

I have never understood getting so upset about a post being moved. Never will.

Find it where it was moved and carry on...if it's completely deleted, maybe there's an argument, but just moved? FFS, grow a pair.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I like posting to The Leaker because she is like a punching bozo the clown toy...you knock the shit out of her she keeps acting like she is having fun....even though you know she is crying herself to sleep every night.

I BOP! that stupid bitch and put the hurt on her!!!

CLB-Classic-Clown-Bop-Bag-Lifestyle-web-800x800.jpg
El Prowlo is comparing himself to a barefoot pugilist, all of six and a half years old.

I can certainly see it.

Ennui is what he should be called. I have stopped responding to that guy, he's just that dull.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Oh no!

The "Punch Me! Punch Me! Knock the shit out of me and I will keep taking it like a balloon clown!" retard has stopped responding to me.

And felt.

A need.

To.

Tell.

Everyone.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

OMG...

Find it where it was moved and carry on...if it's completely deleted, maybe there's an argument, but just moved? FFS, grow a pair.

bacause it was a match post, a post with content... Not like a one liner that pollutes this place, daily.

The little Scottish dwarf wouldn't get away with doing that to a male flamer. He didn't get away with it in any case. He was ceremoniously dumped as a moderator, cracked a sad and flounced.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

OMG...

bacause it was a match post, a post with content... Not like a one liner that pollutes this place, daily.

The little Scottish dwarf wouldn't get away with doing that to a male flamer. He didn't get away with it in any case. He was ceremoniously dumped as a moderator, cracked a sad and flounced.

I see. Isn't it time to let go? Especially if he was doing what he was asked to do. His admin didn't back him up. That's fucked. I would have quit.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

OMG...

I see. Isn't it time to let go? Especially if he was doing what he was asked to do. His admin didn't back him up. That's fucked. I would have quit.
If someone makes a false claim I correct it where possible as I hope others do if I make a false claim. He made a false claim about his shit moderation skills. Of course I have let it go. I beat the Scottish bambot in 2 matches at 3rd Rail prior. He can't let it go that I am his better so he used a panel to.

The cartoon picture I posted wasn't even a member of that forum... He just deleted my excellent post because he is a spiteful, malignant, very short cunt who I enjoy pummeling. He is Scottish for crying out loud. An anarchist. Completely worthless except for kicking. Ask @reaper

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Setting aside the woulda/shoulda/coulda this is hardly her first complaint that a Mod/Admin didn't jump in the proper direction whenever she snapped her fingers. I haven't been keeping count but I doubt it's less than a thousand times she's played that same horrid tune.

/shrug

You are another filthy pahological lying cunt. I rarely complain about anything. Fuck off you clapped out hippy wannabe.... and get a fucking haircut, and look like a real man instead of an ugly old woman.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
blandscape lost all but one of his matches at TRF, he won the one with mr pickles when Mr pickles never showed up , pickles still got votes though and bland won by only one vote